Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That wouldn’t have been cheap either, and she can’t put a swipe up link to the solicitor & I doubt their services were #gifted 😂😂 sickner 🤣🤣
If you calculate the cost of it all vs the gained followers she might have wasted €10 per follower gained 😂😂

Yes, you’re correct re the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . It would identify somebody years ago, but not anymore as they change all the time. However, along with the IP address, you can obtain the MAC address, and the phone/broadband company can provide identity details via this. They have to be made to do this via subpoena but it can be done. However, if all of the posting was done via a pay as you go phone, it could have been registered in the name of Donald Duck so would lead nowhere.
Yeah it's certainly possible, but the phone broadband company won't do it for something so minor. No way. They do it for very serious crimes like murder.

If something serious was done (which i doubt) I'm sure they used a vpn or public hotspot so can't be traced anyway.

Please do be careful talking about IP addresses as you help lisa out by scaring people, when they have nothing to worry about.

Reactions: 5
Can anyone tell us what does constitute as bullying etc in Lisa's World? It appears she lies to her followers! She's a fake! Obvs, doesn't understand or care about mental health, just a narrow minded country yokel!!

Reactions: 3
Can anyone tell us what does constitute as bullying etc in Lisa's World? It appears she lies to her followers! She's a fake! Obvs, doesn't understand or care about mental health, just a narrow minded country yokel!!
As with most shite talkers, or Efluencers as I like to call them, when you call them out for talking brown, they say you’re bullying them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Asking "shouldn't that say AD?" is horrific bullying and trolling in Lisas world

Get a VPN set it to the most random country, enjoy your tattling.
There's really no need she won't be getting any data and even if she can it says nowt. She can have my IP and all it gives away is that I'm on Vodafone and I'm in an area that covers over 1 million people 😂😂 it doesn't give a street or block or anything close to that level

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is no need for VPN or people to be in anyway worried about their identity being shared. The discussions here are based on opinions and experiences and in most cases statements are backed up with evidence. Freedom of speech is a constitutional right. She is scare mongering mostly decent people who question her practices and trying to make them think they are somehow doing something wrong.

In the grown up world companies listen to the feedback given by disgruntled customers and they use it positively to create better experiences. TV presenters, politicians, sports stars the same. LLL and others need to GROW UP and accept criticism as part an parcel of operating a business.

The charity comments on here were an easy target, and called out by many of us at the time, but we all know bullies love an easy target and LLL took her opportunity.

Instagram is starting to feel like a cult, run by self entitled narcissists making loads of money on the back of easily influenced people who have no voice. We come to tattle to exercise our right to an opinion and have grown up debates and they want to silence that too :mad::mad::mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
There is no need for VPN or people to be in anyway worried about their identity being shared. The discussions here are based on opinions and experiences and in most cases statements are backed up with evidence. Freedom of speech is a constitutional right. She is scare mongering mostly decent people who question her practices and trying to make them think they are somehow doing something wrong.

In the grown up world companies listen to the feedback given by disgruntled customers and they use it positively to create better experiences. TV presenters, politicians, sports stars the same. LLL and others need to GROW UP and accept criticism as part an parcel of operating a business.

The charity comments on here were an easy target, and called out by many of us at the time, but we all know bullies love an easy target and LLL took her opportunity.

Instagram is starting to feel like a cult, run by self entitled narcissists making loads of money on the back of easily influenced people who have no voice. We come to tattle to exercise our right to an opinion and have grown up debates and they want to silence that too :mad::mad::mad:
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 This 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 7
Sorry.. Dunno how to tag posts..

Unless you're saying something untrue or defamatory, you've nothing to be scared about..
her family are in insurance so would know allot of solicitors and judges etc so it may not have cost as much as you think.. They may have gained some fame from a public case..

Reactions: 4
Posting the videos again!

Lisa on mental health with a smug smile
View attachment 253238

Lisa and her raging claw
View attachment 253239
What makes me laugh about her is thinking she has the power to expose people nobody on this forum has targeted her she’s been exposed as the fraud she is the jig was up for her as soon as she turned into QVC she’s greedy and manipulative. Mrs Hinch is massive in England she has over 250 threads on here that genuinely rip her to bits and she hasn’t been able to get the site shut down in reality it’s a discussion forum it’s going nowhere. She would annoy the shite out of you the air of self importance is just 😩

Reactions: 8
Is it just me that thinks that LLL is coming across like a dangerous so and so?

Reactions: 10
Asking "shouldn't that say AD?" is horrific bullying and trolling in Lisas world

There's really no need she won't be getting any data and even if she can it says nowt. She can have my IP and all it gives away is that I'm on Vodafone and I'm in an area that covers over 1 million people 😂😂 it doesn't give a street or block or anything close to that level

Ha ha just looked up my IP address and it’s showing I live in Leinster 😯😯 Totally wrong part of the country 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She reminds of a few witches I went to school with!!! She is so Prissy!!!! Can't bear her! How does she have so many followers??

Reactions: 6

From your IP I can see you are in D02 and just off mespil road / lower baggot street ?! Is that by chance nearly accurate ?! Just out of interest ?! ( I won’t find you don’t worry 🤣)

I actually don't like posting on her threads on here as I have visions of being socially distanced told off by her very astute legal team. Hope she can't get to us here!! But her stories yesterday really pissed me off that is no way to make your point using MH for your personal gain. She should not be allowed to call herself an influencer she is a self entitled bully who sulks to daddy when she's not getting her own way. Again today I actually feel sick watching her stories is she really sitting in a coffee shop looking through a tray of diamonds. Oh lord help us how far removed from reality can one be. If I see another f****** dress I'm going to explode... Sorry rant over please someone confirm if this is a safe place if I'm worried I'm sure others are to.
They aren’t diamonds. Like the one on her finger they are fake. Lumps of glass. You can’t buy diamonds for €150. Lol. Costume jewellery

Reactions: 4
Apologies in advance to any teachers on here but she reminds me of every teacher that I had as a kid that I disliked or was afraid of 😒

Reactions: 3
Don’t wanna upset anyone on here by referencing this case but might put you at ease. The Justice for Mary Boyle page is very open about the issues they’re having with a troll whom they have A LOT of details for and has actually committed crimes of fraud against others yet Gardai say there’s minimal they can do and just block. I REALLY don’t think she has a legal leg to stand on and it’s all smoke and mirrors which is her marketing ploy. So tbh I’m chilling in the bath lolling because none of these threads have financially damaged her the way she’s carrying on, only her own over dramatic spending of a solicitor unless daddy has connections in the high courts. Let sleeping dogs lie as they say Lisa. You’re damaging your own reputation. Not us.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.