Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what is she talking about as on courts.ie it has been recorded that there are no judgements in her case against facebook... Why is she lying about it? And getting so riled and angry about it all. Has she been given the two fingers by judge?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So what is she talking about as on courts.ie it has been recorded that there are no judgements in her case against facebook... Why is she lying about it? And getting so riled and angry about it all. Has she been given the two fingers by judge?
I don’t believe a word of her story yesterday- it’s a scare tactic. That would be national headlines

Reactions: 3
I actually don't like posting on her threads on here as I have visions of being socially distanced told off by her very astute legal team. Hope she can't get to us here!! But her stories yesterday really pissed me off that is no way to make your point using MH for your personal gain. She should not be allowed to call herself an influencer she is a self entitled bully who sulks to daddy when she's not getting her own way. Again today I actually feel sick watching her stories is she really sitting in a coffee shop looking through a tray of diamonds. Oh lord help us how far removed from reality can one be. If I see another f****** dress I'm going to explode... Sorry rant over please someone confirm if this is a safe place if I'm worried I'm sure others are to.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
FB gave her the names and addresses???
Has anyone ever set up account on Instagram with their address? I certainly haven't 🙈🙈

I'm weak. She spent a fortune to go to the high court for basically a scare tactic court case.

What's to stop ppl from setting up another anonymous profile on Insta and expose the same issues that were exposed here

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guys the first hearing got headlines across the country. Insta, Facebook. Not a word now. This is a scare tactic. Outside of writing ‘lives in CORK’ on my Facebook profile not once did I ever enter a full address or DOB etc. Facebook and insta May hold your IP or An IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) but that’s not you or your name. I smell a rat in a midi dress.

Reactions: 11
The court action was only ever about scaring people here. It hasn't worked and she's raging!

The woman needs to grow the duck up and not think she's beyond criticism.

She's unmasked herself as the only bully.
Couldn’t agree more ! Amen to this ! The court case was to frighten everyone here and thought it would put us all back in our boxes ...... I’ve since unfollowed

Reactions: 4
She would be able to get the info from the internet provider. There would be some extra legal bits involved but it would be possible. HOWEVER if the person in question was using a pay as you go phone it could lead her to a complete dead end as regards identity. She’s either really as pig headed as she makes out or worse it was a publicity stunt to raise her profile like it did in 2016. It could all be a complete wild goose chase as regards actually finding the people that she is looking for. Unless there are grounds for some sort of criminal proceedings if other stuff happened that we aren’t aware of and identifying somebody is important to that. But if it was that, you would imagine that the person involved would have taken steps to hide their identity. It’s all v strange and she’s def not too happy about it all of her reaction yday was anything to go by.

Reactions: 5
There goes another one, as long as her ‘feelings’ are protected & her public profile life unquestioned, she’s happy to see freedom of speech & right to opinion eroded. These Insta ass-holes are destroying the world with their dictator egos. Take a look at the head you’re pointing at Lisa & what’s going on in there. To sell your life for Insta fame, in your own words, not right! Disgusting cow.

Reactions: 5
I actually don't like posting on her threads on here as I have visions of being socially distanced told off by her very astute legal team. Hope she can't get to us here!! But her stories yesterday really pissed me off that is no way to make your point using MH for your personal gain. She should not be allowed to call herself an influencer she is a self entitled bully who sulks to daddy when she's not getting her own way. Again today I actually feel sick watching her stories is she really sitting in a coffee shop looking through a tray of diamonds. Oh lord help us how far removed from reality can one be. If I see another f****** dress I'm going to explode... Sorry rant over please someone confirm if this is a safe place if I'm worried I'm sure others are to.
Oh my god it was only a recommendation by the judge. , they haven’t handed over any info that can actually identity someone .....everyone needs to just relax !

Reactions: 6
So are they going to share the same dress!!! I really this LLL is so prissy, boring and judgemental!

Reactions: 1
FB gave her the names and addresses???
Has anyone ever set up account on Instagram with their address? I certainly haven't 🙈🙈

I'm weak. She spent a fortune to go to the high court for basically a scare tactic court case.

What's to stop ppl from setting up another anonymous profile on Insta and expose the same issues that were exposed here
It’s all lies .. due to gdpr she only would have been given basic information .. it would not be enough to identify a person .... the chap in Kerry who abused Ian Wright did it from his actual imsta page so it was basically simple to track him ... the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) can be narrowed to a road / apartment block / office block . None of it would be enough . She has in fact not “won “..... as said above who signs up with a home address ? She is a liar

I can't quote myself from the last thread but I can guarantee it was performative to shut people here up and has failed. More - https://tattle.life/threads/lisas-l...lowers-used-to-sweat-to-buy.8513/post-2375437

She would be able to get the info from the internet provider.
She really wouldn't as the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) doesn't identify anyone as 250'000 people often share the same one. The guards have real issues identifying someone in something the most serious like a murder case. The internet provider would tell her to duck off.

People don't be scared by her, that's what she wants. She lashed out yesterday as shes wasted all this time and money and only gained a few thousand followers even with all the headlines.

I smell a rat in a midi dress
Hahaha!

Reactions: 10
I can't quote myself from the last thread but I can guarantee it was performative to shut people here up and has failed. More - https://tattle.life/threads/lisas-l...lowers-used-to-sweat-to-buy.8513/post-2375437

She really wouldn't as the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) doesn't identify anyone as 250'000 people often share the same one. The guards have real issues identifying someone in something the most serious like a murder case. The internet provider would tell her to duck off.

People don't be scared by her, that's what she wants. She lashed out yesterday as shes wasted all this time and money and only gained a few thousand followers even with all the headlines.

Hahaha!
Amen ,,, thank you for speaking sense !

Hahaha!
That wouldn’t have been cheap either, and she can’t put a swipe up link to the solicitor & I doubt their services were #gifted 😂😂 sickner 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Hahaha!
Yes, you’re correct re the IP address. It would identify somebody years ago, but not anymore as they change all the time. However, along with the IP address, you can obtain the MAC address, and the phone/broadband company can provide identity details via this. They have to be made to do this via subpoena but it can be done. However, if all of the posting was done via a pay as you go phone, it could have been registered in the name of Donald Duck so would lead nowhere.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.