Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was called out on here before for not being the most charitable. So her stance changed slightly and we see the occasional fundraising shout outs now. Added to which, her content at the moment is mostly eggs and walking so I suppose she needs something to break from the sheer monotony of her stories🥱
Don’t too many eggs cause smelly flatulence? Wonder if Oonagh now pops up with wind remedies 🤣

Reactions: 1
Her code doesn’t work for Meagher’s but tells her followers to contact Oonagh about it....is that not up to her?!

Reactions: 3
Now the pink coat I actually like, always a first I guess , £40 off but does not state the price. Not on your sweet Nellie would I swipe up or purchase through her. Ted Baker I think it is . Outlet villages have Ted Baker stores I am sure? Anyway the way things are looking there are going to be massive sales soon, no retailer or supplier can afford to have stock lying around

I thought said influencer didnt share ' go fund me' type pages because it wasnt what her page was about.
When did that change ?
She only seems to share Go Fund Me pages that other bloggers like Pippa, YStyle etc share, wants to be in their gang! Such a big deal she made of it at the time and even consulted with Daddy as others have said. EIther share or don’t share but don’t make such a big deal about it and then go against the advice offered. As usual with her, big deal about nothing.

Reactions: 2
Now the pink coat I actually like, always a first I guess , £40 off but does not state the price. Not on your sweet Nellie would I swipe up or purchase through her. Ted Baker I think it is . Outlet villages have Ted Baker stores I am sure? Anyway the way things are looking there are going to be massive sales soon, no retailer or supplier can afford to have stock lying around
She’s just having a dress up evening before they are packaged up waiting to be collected. Will it then be sold as new by the retailer?

She’s just having a dress up evening before they are packaged up waiting to be collected. Will it then be sold as new by the retailer?
Yep!! The joys of online shopping!! Did you see the pic of the jeans from ASOS doing the rounds? Girl bought them in UK, received them, did think that they had an ass shape in them but tried them on anyway and found a shopping list in the back pocket, a German one!! They had been actually worn out and about and then sent back🤢

I am always glad to hear that Lisa isn’t allowed to keep stuff though. I’d be sickened if she was getting free Yes Baker coats😂😂

I did wonder if she was allowed to keep them , Ted Baker coat will be expensive. Don’t clothes have to quarantined for a while after been handled/tried on ? Think it might be at least 3 days .

I was thinking the same; lovely coat 'don't swipe up' 'don't swipe up'. Yes, quarantined for 72 hours before going on to someone else.

€382 for the coat
Manolas
Custom made trousers
Course she's an ordinary country girl! No she's really laughing at the ordinary girls keeping her in this lifestyle believing her brainwashing.

Reactions: 10
€382 for the coat
Manolas
Custom made trousers
Course she's an ordinary country girl! No she's really laughing at the ordinary girls keeping her in this lifestyle believing her brainwashing.
And she has the manolas in a few colours!!

Thing is though that there are lots of ordinary country girls with not ordinary family salaries (think country girls who had been working in Dublin and can now move more rural to WFH and save loads of money on rent/mortgage; or the gals who married into a construction families). These ordinary girls are often the most glam and have the most disposable income (think no mortgage if living on/in family farm and homested).
The market is there for her stuff from the country!

I wish she would invest some of that money in a new jacket to go with the midi dressses..im sick of lookin at that leather jacket every single day...people are looking for new ideas to style up clothes..the leather jacket doesnt go with everything and it just shows laziness on her part

Reactions: 5
€382 for the coat
Manolas
Custom made trousers
Much as I like it , I would not pay that or buy through her. I notice lately Gail seems to be advertising a lot more that this one , and for the same companies she used to promote .

Reactions: 1
Thing is though that there are lots of ordinary country girls with not ordinary family salaries (think country girls who had been working in Dublin and can now move more rural to WFH and save loads of money on rent/mortgage; or the gals who married into a construction families). These ordinary girls are often the most glam and have the most disposable income (think no mortgage if living on/in family farm and homested).
The market is there for her stuff from the country!
I totally agree. Plenty of money out there. Don’t mind seeing the expensive stuff really, that’s what she used to show and I preferred it. But the sweatshop midi dresses etc did her no favours. If you prefer higher end, just own the fact that you prefer higher end. But Lisa prefers the big bucks she gets from showing the mass produced stuff that in reality she would never actually wear by choice in a month of Sundays🙈🙈

Reactions: 7
I honestly don’t give 2 shits what she’s talking about I’m just glad she can never worm her way out of this. Nasty piece of work!
8B5F603D-31AA-4DA5-AAAE-940543D39882.jpeg
320C5062-97A0-4433-B536-6AD2AD14998C.jpeg

Hang on to ur hats ladies...the new product is comin tomoro..she has a post on facebook about it but funny enough nothing on insta!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.