Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw them too... so much more information and advice with no sneering and childish stupidity... LLL is out for her own gains... FA interest in anyone else... as for Oonagh... still has messages off... says it all... its sell sell sell... hardcore... shame on the both of them... lining their own pockets while the mere mortals suffer... boils my blood!!
Is this the same Dr Mary Ryan who did the podcast with Dr Doireann?? She lost all credibility on that one.

Reactions: 5
About time , looks like people are copping on to the greedy beggars that have been brainwashing followers
Love that Influncers will need to have a post pre approved but the hardest sell, the biggest issue is with stories and lives, no # being used, lies being told and so on

Reactions: 3
Love that Influncers will need to have a post pre approved but the hardest sell, the biggest issue is with stories and lives, no # being used, lies being told and so on
Ahh I never thought about that , might message the author of the article if I can, see how it works. Yes they use stories a lot don’t they, followers can’t comment on them , I guess they think they are very clever and get away with it. We can screenshot and report though . I am still trying to figure out hiw to save/share videos that these grab all influencers post. I have shared that link on a few threads , KC the screecher , RG the whinger, Zoflora Hinch , few more to do yet 😂 Hopefully very soon brainwashed followers will op on

Reactions: 1
The giveaway, she’s making out that she’s giving it away out of her own pockets. Liz reaney has the same giveaway, says a lot about the product when she’s getting an AF link, what a crock of 💩

• Haha
The giveaway, she’s making out that she’s giving it away out of her own pockets. Liz reaney has the same giveaway, says a lot about the product when she’s getting an AF link, what a crock of 💩
I am sure Lmc D also had that giveaway also bet there are a few more as well. How many do they send out , it will be one for the influencer and one for the giveaway. no such thing as a free lunch so the cost of the freebies and giveaways is passed on to the consumer .

Oh look at me. Out walking. The content is only riveting these days🥱🥱🥱
Whats the big deal with letting everyone know its 10k or more, I dont get that !!
Is it self praise or a look at me kind of thing ?? Whatever it is, in my opinion its ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
Whats the big deal with letting everyone know its 10k or more, I dont get that !!
Is it self praise or a look at me kind of thing ?? Whatever it is, in my opinion its ridiculous.
I think she thinks that she is brilliant for doing it or something. Somebody should send her a Bosco badge🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought said influencer didnt share ' go fund me' type pages because it wasnt what her page was about.
When did that change ?

And the constant posting what they eat, I just don’t get that , why?

I thought said influencer didnt share ' go fund me' type pages because it wasnt what her page was about.
When did that change ?
Spot on, I think I remember reading that also . Many had asked her to share and Did she not she refuse?

Reactions: 2
And the constant posting what they eat, I just don’t get that , why?

Spot on, I think I remember reading that also . Many had asked her to share and Did she not she refuse?
I think it was mentioned she could get up to 40 requests a day to share the pages but after consulting someone close to her it was decided it was only going to take from what she was really about...if I remember correctly.

I think it was mentioned she could get up to 40 requests a day to share the pages but after consulting someone close to her it was decided it was only going to take from what she was really about...if I remember correctly.
Exactly that ... she consulted with Daddy & also checked to see if the person requesting the shoutout/ repost was following her & said ‘can you believe some of them don’t follow me & expect me to share their gfm’ ! I remember it clearly because I found her attitude to it disgusting.... it wouldn’t hurt to share some ....

• Wow
Exactly that ... she consulted with Daddy & also checked to see if the person requesting the shoutout/ repost was following her & said ‘can you believe some of them don’t follow me & expect me to share their gfm’ ! I remember it clearly because I found her attitude to it disgusting.... it wouldn’t hurt to share some ....
That’s it memory jogged , chats with daddy and dint post if they don’t follow, that was shortly after her saying people who messaged did not have manners or along them lines, as they never said please or thank you . Manners now that’s rich

When did that change ?
She was called out on here before for not being the most charitable. So her stance changed slightly and we see the occasional fundraising shout outs now. Added to which, her content at the moment is mostly eggs and walking so I suppose she needs something to break from the sheer monotony of her stories🥱

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.