Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times did she say 42 days??!! Lockdown must be killing her in the run up to Xmas

Reactions: 4
In fairness, I don’t think she should be shamed for having stuff done the past few days, plenty of people got beauty treatments done pre lockdown. I had my hair and nails done last week, lashes and brows done yesterday. I was contacted by the salon for yesterday as I’m a regular and they squeezed me in, tbh I was delighted that they did that. All the salons were out the door busy everywhere the last few days. I won’t be seeing many people for the next 6 weeks but I feel better for having those bits done and I don’t feel one bit guilty about it either! I did pay in full for everything though, if she took advantage of freebies ahead of those business shutting up for 6 weeks, that’s just so lousy! I was nearly paying double as I feel so bad that they have to close again.
All well and fine if she paid , but do we really think she has? A lot god help them probably can’t afford these luxuries. If people can and that’s what makes them feel better then great for them no need to shove it in people’s faces right now. It’s the likes of these influencers constantly bragging that get me, not a thought or care for those less well off and by god there are a lot out there right now relying on food banks etc , at their wits end with worry about Xmas . The post below I snapshot from Facebook , maybe they could take note . I know its referring to Xmas but same point , all this can’t be good for theMH of those that can’t afford beauty treatments , trying to live up to the lifestyles of that lot, it was mentioned on here some time ago how people had got themselves into debt trying to keep up, ok they decided to do that but some MH conditions like Bipolar people have no control over spending, they do it to make themselves feel better , then when the bills arrive they are in a worse state. It’s influencers like this one constantly bragging , flogging , she is at it again tonight with the itch from hell tan. I won’t go near any places myself that lots of people attend, or if it’s close contact, my anxiety levels could not cope , but lucky I can do my own hair , nails etc,

Nice to see her flogging an Irish brand stright from the UK . Do jewelers in Tullamore not stock it? could she not mention local ones that sell it. And that itch from hell tan again , is it actually produced in ireland ? Or is it just labelled an irish brand as it’s packed/labelled from a factory in ireland ? Would be interesting to know if the woke product from ingredients to containers/packaging is all irish . Could well be , just wondering

How many times did she say 42 days??!! Lockdown must be killing her in the run up to Xmas
The flogging and bragging will still continue, she is at it again tonight tan and Chlobo , tan applied for tomorrow’s modelling . Did she state they were arriving tomorrow ? Should they not be left for another few days before handling due to Covid ? I could be wrong but thought I read this somewhere

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 1
All well and fine if she paid , but do we really think she has? A lot god help them probably can’t afford these luxuries. If people can and that’s what makes them feel better then great for them no need to shove it in people’s faces right now. It’s the likes of these influencers constantly bragging that get me, not a thought or care for those less well off and by god there are a lot out there right now relying on food banks etc , at their wits end with worry about Xmas . The post below I snapshot from Facebook , maybe they could take note . I know its referring to Xmas but same point , all this can’t be good for theMH of those that can’t afford beauty treatments , trying to live up to the lifestyles of that lot, it was mentioned on here some time ago how people had got themselves into debt trying to keep up, ok they decided to do that but some MH conditions like Bipolar people have no control over spending, they do it to make themselves feel better , then when the bills arrive they are in a worse state. It’s influencers like this one constantly bragging , flogging , she is at it again tonight with the itch from hell tan. I won’t go near any places myself that lots of people attend, or if it’s close contact, my anxiety levels could not cope , but lucky I can do my own hair , nails etc,

Nice to see her flogging an Irish brand stright from the UK . Do jewelers in Tullamore not stock it? could she not mention local ones that sell it. And that itch from hell tan again , is it actually produced in ireland ? Or is it just labelled an irish brand as it’s packed/labelled from a factory in ireland ? Would be interesting to know if the woke product from ingredients to containers/packaging is all irish . Could well be , just wondering

The flogging and bragging will still continue, she is at it again tonight tan and Chlobo , tan applied for tomorrow’s modelling . Did she state they were arriving tomorrow ? Should they not be left for another few days before handling due to Covid ? I could be wrong but thought I read this somewhere
Ok. I'm just having the worst bleeping week at work in a Covid ward and I'm now awake despite having work at 7am, I don't need to see this tit she's peddling. Please stop making excuses for this wagon just cos she stole an appt that a "PAYING" customer could have had. I'm so done with this witch. I actually can't stomach this crap anymore. Hope you all stay safe and just ignore this complete bleep. If she only saw what we see everyday.

In fairness, I don’t think she should be shamed for having stuff done the past few days, plenty of people got beauty treatments done pre lockdown. I had my hair and nails done last week, lashes and brows done yesterday. I was contacted by the salon for yesterday as I’m a regular and they squeezed me in, tbh I was delighted that they did that. All the salons were out the door busy everywhere the last few days. I won’t be seeing many people for the next 6 weeks but I feel better for having those bits done and I don’t feel one bit guilty about it either! I did pay in full for everything though, if she took advantage of freebies ahead of those business shutting up for 6 weeks, that’s just so lousy! I was nearly paying double as I feel so bad that they have to close again.
Diff is. You paid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
And why would my post and comments by some others be classed as shaming her ? I would not call it shaming, if that’s the case then what about all the threads/posts on this one? Have they been classed as shaming also? why just the recent comments on cramming in beauty treatments classed as shaming??I would call it observations and expressing our point of view which thankfully we can do on here , why should the fact that some including myself do not think it was high priority to get beauty bits done but each to their own. Our business has to shut , Probably the reason I am still awake at this hour worrying , we don’t know what’s going to happen , but as long as our families, friends and ourselves stay safe that is what is high priority to me. I think this one Shames herself enough anyway , posting hoards of beauty products that she will never probably use ,Constant bragging and mocking MH well you can’t be any more shameful that that !! Continuous flogging in lockdown , fgs she even paused the news on the lockdown to flog stuff. Pic posted again for attention .. now that’s what I call shameful!!

Sorry to hear what you are going through @Melmcs . Can’t begin to imagine how hard it must be for yourself and all other frontline workers especially on a Covid Ward . I would never make excuses for that one . While many are worrying about livelihoods and others working in the front line rushed off their feet this one and others IG Influencers will carry on flogging regardless and idiots will still line their pockets unfortunately. Please keep safe and thank you and all other frontline workers who do your best for all of us

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
And why would my post and comments by some others be classed as shaming her ? I would not call it shaming, if that’s the case then what about all the threads/posts on this one? Have they been classed as shaming also? why just the recent comments on cramming in beauty treatments classed as shaming??I would call it observations and expressing our point of view which thankfully we can do on here , why should the fact that some including myself do not think it was high priority to get beauty bits done but each to their own. Our business has to shut , Probably the reason I am still awake at this hour worrying , we don’t know what’s going to happen , but as long as our families, friends and ourselves stay safe that is what is high priority to me. I think this one Shames herself enough anyway , posting hoards of beauty products that she will never probably use ,Constant bragging and mocking MH well you can’t be any more shameful that that !! Continuous flogging in lockdown , fgs she even paused the news on the lockdown to flog stuff. Pic posted again for attention .. now that’s what I call shameful!!
Omg, What are you talking about?? You’ve made an massive leap there surely? I call her out on stuff just as much as you do, why on Earth are you having a go at me? I’ve even started some of the threads about her FFS, defending her is the LAST thing I’d be doing🙄. I simply meant that she gets called out for a lot(and I call her out for a lot) but I PERSONALLY don’t feel that she should be called out for having her nails done ahead of lockdown. Because plenty of people did the same thing. Although if she didn’t pay, that’s disgraceful. My family have been badly affected by Covid too, Very badly in fact, and I’m sick of her behaviour and that of other bloggers just as much as anybody. She’s an absolute scourge in my opinion, and I hate how her sheep are blinded by her and her antics. I’m delighted that these threads have opened a lot of people’s eyes.
But I don’t believe that absolutely everything that she does in her life is 100% wrong either. No person is ever 100% wrong or 100% bad. So I try to be balanced. Added to which, if she gets chewed on here for absolutely everything that she does, then she gets to play victim. We can’t have that😆

Reactions: 8
The likelihood is she didn’t pay because she tagged the business owners in her posts .... and we all know Lisa doesn’t do anything for free .....

The likelihood is she didn’t pay because she tagged the business owners in her posts .... and we all know Lisa doesn’t do anything for free .....
Very true!! Which, in the current climate, is just SUCH bad form!!

Lockdown day 1. Three sells. Bellanantia tan, Chlo Bo Jewelry, Blank Canvas makeup.
Necklace screen shot @ 79 sterling, next screen shows 79 euro 10% discount and the clincher for me was the code for Belathing Tan CODE BOGOF, is she trying to tell us something; or maybe herself #BOGOFF

• Haha
Reactions: 6
if a business is happy enough to give a treatment for free go for it. I have helped professionally my hairdresser - as a friend; but she always insists on giving me a colour or blow dry on the day. And believe me I have zero influence in the world.. Herself is quiet boring not much to comment on but lets not turn on each other. It does get pretty tedious to read and will stop other new participants joining in.

Omg, What are you talking about?? You’ve made an massive leap there surely? I call her out on stuff just as much as you do, why on Earth are you having a go at me? I’ve even started some of the threads about her FFS, defending her is the LAST thing I’d be doing🙄. I simply meant that she gets called out for a lot(and I call her out for a lot) but I PERSONALLY don’t feel that she should be called out for having her nails done ahead of lockdown. Because plenty of people did the same thing. Although if she didn’t pay, that’s disgraceful. My family have been badly affected by Covid too, Very badly in fact, and I’m sick of her behaviour and that of other bloggers just as much as anybody. She’s an absolute scourge in my opinion, and I hate how her sheep are blinded by her and her antics. I’m delighted that these threads have opened a lot of people’s eyes.
But I don’t believe that absolutely everything that she does in her life is 100% wrong either. No person is ever 100% wrong or 100% bad. So I try to be balanced. Added to which, if she gets chewed on here for absolutely everything that she does, then she gets to play victim. We can’t have that😆
Not having a go, sorry if it comes across that way,just pointing out my original comment on her rushing to squeeze in ever little bit of beauty and most likely for free . I found her very insensitive to what is really going on around her, business that may never open their doors again and there she is brag brag brag . She is at it again this morning , she just can’t help herself can she! Most influencers drawing the life’s blood out of businesses . In some cases I have no sympathy for those that throw stuff at this lot , would think a lot more of them if they gave to deserving causes and god knows there are many out there at the moment. Unfortunately hair/beauty/nails are not the only ones having to shut their doors , worst time ever really as many businesses would now be getting busier for Xmas. Making comments on the beauty rush was really no different to commenting on the boring midis. Yes for some beauty bits make make some feel better and great for the MH, others it may take a lot more . I still think it’s very wrong the way she made it appear high priority, we all know she loves herself so much, sees herself as the most important human on two Bellamenti itch from hell tan legs . What she thinks or when she screeches troll/ HC plays victim etc will it stop me having an opinion on this one and others like her post on IG. If been caught out posing for photos with a fan in Limerick not wearing a mask or that post where she mocks MH , and when she says ‘don’t mess with her or words similar don’t shame her I doubt there is anything we post on here that will . She already tried victim mode with HC even the press gave up on that , it never got the publicity expected . I basically think the constant troll word is wearing thin with the press/media also. Anyway keep safe and I hope family members are ok, terrible times we are in and even worse this time around, many of us may be living on our nerves with fear and worry. Not the case for the IG huns it will be business as usual

Not really related to The LLL , just to show an example how some of these IG beggars operate. This one been called out after she contacted the company for free rings in exchange for advertising them. Company went out of their way to accommodate . As soon as this influencer got the free rings she never acknowledged then again , they had to try and Shame her and rightly so . What a Greedy horrid lot the majority of them are .

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think they should report her to revenue to be honest. If she got stuff for free then there’s tax implications. (Not lll) I’m referring to the girl and the rings.

I think at this stage a revenue audit would sort a lot of them out.

I think they should report her to revenue to be honest. If she got stuff for free then there’s tax implications. (Not lll) I’m referring to the girl and the rings.

I think at this stage a revenue audit would sort a lot of them out.
Would they ever catch all of them though , I would imagine it would be a nightmare to look into all of them. Bet revenue missI guess out big time , but in the end they will wise up to this whole influencer malarkey . Quicker the better . They are still a lot getting away with displaying #ad #gift .

Last night was seriously hard sell and who the duck needs to see another picture of her ugly feet and legs. Just duck off. Paints her nails picture of feet puts on tan picture of legs. She's nearly 50 ffs acts like a flake she's so one dimensional.
Any word of her product launch isn't it a bit ironic she was supposed to launch this month.😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Would they ever catch all of them though , I would imagine it would be a nightmare to look into all of them. Bet revenue missI guess out big time , but in the end they will wise up to this whole influencer malarkey . Quicker the better . They are still a lot getting away with displaying #ad #gift .
I know for a fact that they do chase the ones reported. Three years minimum audit for them then. At least the ones I’ve seen.

Reactions: 5
I know for a fact that they do chase the ones reported. Three years minimum audit for them then. At least the ones I’ve seen.
Brill about time they were held to account , they rest of us have to declare all we earn . More that report them the better

Its an English blogger so it'll have to be HMRC to chase. The company did the call out this week. The blogger came out and apologized straight up offering to pay or do a feature but the company refused saying they were happy with the apology with that (and the feature on media). Said blogger has asked for abusive messages to stop which probably cross a line too. I doubt too many care about the brand but use it as an excuse to turn on someone too.

Saw Lorraine Keane and Dr Mary Ryan, endocrinologist on TV 3 at the weekend. Very informative and no silliness
Saw them too... so much more information and advice with no sneering and childish stupidity... LLL is out for her own gains... FA interest in anyone else... as for Oonagh... still has messages off... says it all... its sell sell sell... hardcore... shame on the both of them... lining their own pockets while the mere mortals suffer... boils my blood!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.