Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments underneath the Facebook post are unreal, thats obviously why she has put it on there first. Those people need to have a read on here and have their eyes opened like I had. Whatever it is I know for sure I will be able to live without it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The comments underneath the Facebook post are unreal, thats obviously why she has put it on there first. Those people need to have a read on here and have their eyes opened like I had. Whatever it is I know for sure I will be able to live without it!
Comments and likes still very low considering the amount of alleged followers/ just here for a nose gang 😳

Reactions: 5
I can't cope with the crying on insta now. But my nose is wondering what it is 😂

Reactions: 4
Comments and likes still very low considering the amount of alleged followers/ just here for a nose gang 😳
Someone put a comment saying i hope its something worthwhile and not some white goods shite with 'influencers' name on it...and lisa actuali replied sayin no its not white goods lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The crying, it's embarrassing. A grown woman openly crying into her phone to a load of strangers, what kind of world do we live in??
Pull yourself together woman and have some bloody dignity, it's not "empowering" or "real", it's bleeping cringe.

She was in a heap there trying to squeeze the few tears out. I wonder what it could be? Something shite no doubt. 😂

Reactions: 2
Hang on to ur hats ladies...the new product is comin tomoro..she has a post on facebook about it but funny enough nothing on insta!
and the post on FB has 2.9K likes; correction, from my screen shot this morning it's gone up to 5.9k; REALLY, and the jumper the previous evening has 1.2k likes, suspect, can't wait to see what it is

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Some of my FB friends have commented under her latest FB post. These are women in the 40's completely sucked in by her. One called her a style icon 🙈🙈🙈

In case anyone wonders if I should send them this thread they are ppl I've met from work not real friends, so it wouldn't be appropriate for me to send them messages pointing out they are idiots being fooled by miss LLL

• Haha
trying to summon a bit of moisture for those tears it was cringe🤪 . She isn’t giving us a vaccine for covid for gods sake Lunatic get a grip ! It will be some shite lipstick or tan .. you would swear she was saving lives ... I’m morto for her

Some of my FB friends have commented under her latest FB post. These are women in the 40's completely sucked in by her. One called her a style icon 🙈🙈🙈

In case anyone wonders if I should send them this thread they are ppl I've met from work not real friends, so it wouldn't be appropriate for me to send them messages pointing out they are idiots being fooled by miss LLL
Hanha .. I love it not real friends ! Sure I had one pal say something under faces by grace about her being an inspiration 🤣 some people need to get out more 😂

• Haha
Wonder if it’ll be something stand alone or a gift set option assuming it’s some kind cosmetics range. I couldn’t imagine she’ll go down the clothes line but I could be wrong.
I’ll bet there’ll be a discount code for all her loyal followers too!

Reactions: 1
That was cringe 😬 why the actual **** would you be crying about a launch . Has she actually bedn listening g to the news about Increases in Covid numbers/deaths , possibly national lock downs again . People’s MH is ten fold worse than last time around, no jobs, no money/food and this almost 50 year old in whinging into a phone . God give me strength . This is more cringe that RG who every few days after a call out resorts to phone crying (yes grieving but that should be private) You watch goss.ie pick up on this as per! free advertising just like HC which has surprisingly gone very quiet 🤫

and the post on FB has 2.9K likes; correction, from my screen shot this morning it's gone up to 5.9k; REALLY, and the jumper the previous evening has 1.2k likes, suspect, can't wait to see what it is
Sold out in an hour I'd say

Pathetic really! I’d say the anticipation of it being a flop may be the reason for the crocodile tears .... more money down the drain LLL ltd will definitely be reporting a loss this year ....

Pathetic really! I’d say the anticipation of it being a flop may be the reason for the crocodile tears .... more money down the drain LLL ltd will definitely be reporting a loss this year ....
But sure that's why she's arse licking her FB followers, who she completely ignored for over a year until HC when she wanted sympathy

But sure that's why she's arse licking her FB followers, who she completely ignored for over a year until HC when she wanted sympathy
Correct ! I just had a quick look there and there’s over 900 comments from lots of sheep ... but 900 sales of a new product would not be enough someone on here said before 10,000 would need to be ordered from a manufacturer for a first order of a new product ?? She’s using FB for arse licking & Instagram for visual sympathy.... and as usual bringing her brother into it for added sorrow .....

Now if it’s fashion will she have BA’s /influencers etc ? Great time indeed to be launching , the world is almost on its knees. Those comments on FB, Jesus them people need to cop on! Heard on news yesterday things may not start to Improve before next April . Much as I love fashion I won’t be buying much until I can have the full retail therapy experience , which in my case is browsing in stores, trying on and feeling bloody great 👍🏼 with my choices . No One can only dream for now I guess

How very true 👍🏼 she hardly ever uses Facebook, no doubt now she will be flooding it with IG links now .

Long time lurker and first time poster. I had to add to this. So, tomorrow is pay day and she’s launching her product. Whatever it is, there will be people who don’t like it and I cannot wait to see what she does when people complain. I cannot wait to see who makes it? I can’t wait to see who distributes it? I cannot wait to see everything about it. As I cannot wait to see if she has what it takes to put herself in the mix with the big guns. She mentioned on her page that she doesn’t put her name to any ‘rubbish.’ Well Leeeesa let’s see what you are made of love. 😁

• Heart
What’s going on today with these whinging influencers today , Gail getting emotional now about a IG reveal next week. Started with the sympathy bit about stuff from the past! Not long been following so I don’t know. Only read about 5 stories from influencers I follow today (for now ) three we’re trying to squeeze out the attention sympathy tears 😭 Bet lots out there trying shedding real tears over real non privileged and sad situations .

Whatever it is , will it be totally Irish from start to finish. Everything will irish sourced, Irish factories/workers etc ?? Not just another Irish influencer/celebrity name and made up in China

Long time lurker and first time poster. I had to add to this. So, tomorrow is pay day and she’s launching her product. Whatever it is, there will be people who don’t like it and I cannot wait to see what she does when people complain. I cannot wait to see who makes it? I can’t wait to see who distributes it? I cannot wait to see everything about it. As I cannot wait to see if she has what it takes to put herself in the mix with the big guns. She mentioned on her page that she doesn’t put her name to any ‘rubbish.’ Well Leeeesa let’s see what you are made of love. 😁
Dont you know everyone is going to love it, it will be sold out in a flash etc etc and anyone who says otherwise is going to be deemed as a begrudger or jealous. Isn't that the way these things work ?? 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.