Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont you know everyone is going to love it, it will be sold out in a flash etc etc and anyone who says otherwise is going to be deemed as a begrudger or jealous. Isn't that the way these things work ?? 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Ah yes, sorry, I forgot about that. You’re correct. That is exactly what will happen. I am sure it’ll be amazing. Sher she’s putting her name to it lads. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hang on to ur hats ladies...the new product is comin tomoro..she has a post on facebook about it but funny enough nothing on insta!
On insta now.. God love her.. she’s bawling 🤣🤣 me nerves.. makes me want to puke!! Anyone guess what tat she is flogging in her own name now?

Someone put a comment saying i hope its something worthwhile and not some white goods shite with 'influencers' name on it...and lisa actuali replied sayin no its not white goods lol!
That woman is getting bollocked by leesas sheep, one of the reasons I stopped following her years ago is because she allows / encourages her cult to attack anyone who doesn't idolise her.

Reactions: 2
I hope it's something other than a midi dress we need to be saved from having to look at them every day...

Reactions: 1
And I bet she won’t stop it . Dare you give an honest opinion on some of these influencers posts . You get verbally attacked. Most of their followers are basically Trolls then? after all she and others label people who dare to give an honest opinion or call her out. Bit double standards!! mentioning someone who has passed many years ago for sympathy is wrong! Everyone at some point had lost someone . Well I suppose it got her the publicity of Goss ie then

Looks small enough for perfume and remember she hasn’t mentioned Jenny glow or any other perfume in ages. No doubt the ingredients include blood sweat and tears

• Haha
I think it's home related, one of the comments on her story mentioned interiors 🤔🤔 glasses or candles.

I think it's home related, one of the comments on her story mentioned interiors 🤔🤔 glasses or candles.
The box isnt that big or deep, by the time all the protective packaging goes around whatever it is....🤔🤔🤔🤔
I wont be contributing whatever it is and I'm not jealous or begrudging.

Reactions: 1
What ever it is, it’s gonna be WAYYYYYY over priced and she’ll hype the living shite out of it. She’ll play the it’s sold out already lads but don’t worry we have a restore Monday 🙄 they all do it. I actually asked Pippa who launched a god awful over priced hoodie that sold out way too quickly but a but a restore due two days later why she just didn’t wait the two days and so a bigger launch , I checked two days after the second restock and item was still available on her site. I can’t believe people fall for it

Reactions: 3
I’d say perfume/aftershave... she hasn’t promoted any for a long time 🤔
She has pic on insta there now..its definatly perfume and didnt she fall out or disentangled herself from the jenny glow owner durin the summer

Yep definitely think it’s a perfume .... if it is how egotistical to create a perfume in your own name.... she likes musty smells too so could be a unisex fragrance to appeal to all !!

Reactions: 3
There’s a B embossed on the box, for all the Braindead followers who’ll buy it I presume 🤣

• Haha
I think perfume too. I know a lot of women are extremely loyal to their perfumes, I know I've worn the same one for the past 6 or 7 years and bar the odd bottle of Jenny Glow I'd pick up while I'm waiting for a prescription, I don't change. She has no background in fragrance or particular knowledge or skill in that area which is what I would look for but maybe the super fans will flock to buy?!

*my initial suspicion was a Butt Plug because she's so far up her own arse but the box looks too big. Oh wait............

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A collab with B 😂 itchy tan , worst tan I have ever used. St Tropez all the way .. Scent called Beethoven 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.