Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe he moved in, left the solitude of Kilkenny behind.

Of course, I know this because she mentioned it to all her Insta followers maybe 12 months ago. Just in case, ya know....
Nope, he still has his own place in Tullamore

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Anyone know if you message an influencer on IG and you don’t follow them, can they block you anyway??

Reactions: 2
They aren’t really information sessions though. Lisa and Oonagh have zero interest in educating people about menopause or raising menopause awareness. Oonagh being a pharmacist gives it a degree of credibility but at the end of the day she is a business person who owns a business that is dependent on sales. So really, Lisa and Oonagh just want to flog product.
And they thing is everyone goes through it so differently, some Sail through and don’t need supplements. Others can find it horrendous. Them bloody overpriced 🤮 drinks won’t make a bit of difference. As for that gel selling out , discount stores sell products like that much cheaper Doctor's best place to go for advice, you won’t have to endure them ageing 🧙‍♀️ 🧙‍♀️ laughing and giggling like a pair school girls. Tell the mammy and daddy close their ears , we are in the 21st century people discuss menopause, sex etc..

Anyone know if you message an influencer on IG and you don’t follow them, can they block you anyway??
I heard if you block them soon after you message or post on grid they can’t block. Now I don’t know for sure . I have tried it with a few , posts did not disappear and I was not blocked , but that was a while ago , it may have changed . most set up and use another IG account.

Them boots , bet there was only one of each size in stock. Not on your Nellie would I pay that . New Look, Next, Debenhams is where I buy mine and no where near them prices and leather also! So many places sell this style right now.. They look horrid with that dress
As for the dog bits , look at the prices !! Little do they know it will be probably the one and only mention they get from her .
just posted this on another thread by mistake , Covid brain fog has set in for sure

Attachments

Last edited:
Possibly a bit sh*t but its the one thing I do for myself and I don't really have to justify it - I'm sure lots will be happy to take the rush today tomorrow - we all have our own worries but my experience from the years I've put in with a child with extra needs that time out is invaluable. It also helps me going through turmoil if in the mirror you look presentable and together. Gives just that bit of a boost. So yes I'm out prepping for lockdown in work, worked out 6 - 7, kids dropped to school, make up and hair done and I'm ready to take it all one.
Yeah but the difference is you were paying to get something you enjoy done whereas she was just trying to squeeze out one more freebie before lockdown. I love my nails too, glad you got at least that done for yourself 🤗

Reactions: 9
They aren’t really information sessions though. Lisa and Oonagh have zero interest in educating people about menopause or raising menopause awareness. Oonagh being a pharmacist gives it a degree of credibility but at the end of the day she is a business person who owns a business that is dependent on sales. So really, Lisa and Oonagh just want to flog product.
Saw Lorraine Keane and Dr Mary Ryan, endocrinologist on TV 3 at the weekend. Very informative and no silliness

Reactions: 3
Yeah but the difference is you were paying to get something you enjoy done whereas she was just trying to squeeze out one more freebie before lockdown. I love my nails too, glad you got at least that done for yourself 🤗
Thanks Buddha, Oh I'm hugely independent and always pay for my way. Working 30+ years at this stage. (I even wanted to pay for half my engagement ring) - which nearly lead to a break up before launchpad!!
the whole insta stuff is pretty boring at the moment. DDD is running a buy local/irish support thread which is something interesting. Though to be honest I detoxed my wardrobe and have found heaps that can be reused reworn so no big buying session for me this year.

Reactions: 4
Nails ✅
Eyebrows ✅
Eye lash lift ✅
Hair colored ✅

Did she pay for any of them 🤔🤔
Amazing how she was able to get everything done today at the last min, I'm like a hairy scarecrow and will remain so. More important tit on my mind, like hanging onto my job! Not like I'll be going anywhere.

Reactions: 7
Amazing how she was able to get everything done today at the last min, I'm like a hairy scarecrow and will remain so. More important tit on my mind, like hanging onto my job! Not like I'll be going anywhere.
Pure selfish human, so many worrying about the important things in life, like health, family, jobs . All she thinks about is her freebie beauty treatments and selling of course . Did that eyebrow one not contact her to offer to do them? Hope everyone goes to the competition (If any) when they open again , after they ran after her to get them done. Lockdown ‘oh I must get my beauty treatments done’ Lady thing on my mind also , I will stick to the old fashioned ways , apply my own creams, use a nail file and a bit of polish if in the mood. Wonder if she worries about mr happy face seeing her in the raw ? 😂

Were they free? I see no gift, ad, spon
Goes to show how used to freebies she is then

• Haha
In fairness, I don’t think she should be shamed for having stuff done the past few days, plenty of people got beauty treatments done pre lockdown. I had my hair and nails done last week, lashes and brows done yesterday. I was contacted by the salon for yesterday as I’m a regular and they squeezed me in, tbh I was delighted that they did that. All the salons were out the door busy everywhere the last few days. I won’t be seeing many people for the next 6 weeks but I feel better for having those bits done and I don’t feel one bit guilty about it either! I did pay in full for everything though, if she took advantage of freebies ahead of those business shutting up for 6 weeks, that’s just so lousy! I was nearly paying double as I feel so bad that they have to close again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In fairness, I don’t think she should be shamed for having stuff done the past few days, plenty of people got beauty treatments done pre lockdown. I had my hair and nails done last week, lashes and brows done yesterday. I was contacted by the salon for yesterday as I’m a regular and they squeezed me in, tbh I was delighted that they did that. All the salons were out the door busy everywhere the last few days. I won’t be seeing many people for the next 6 weeks but I feel better for having those bits done and I don’t feel one bit guilty about it either! I did pay in full for everything though, if she took advantage of freebies ahead of those business shutting up for 6 weeks, that’s just so lousy! I was nearly paying double as I feel so bad that they have to close again.
exactly what I was trying to say!!! I also made sure to give a generous tip!! Its such a nightmare for these business and I am going to the same places years. you do build up a relationship/friendship with them. At the moment we're such advocates for MH that even if you perceived something as pure superficial - if it gets someone else through the next 6 months should it be open for comment. I reckon after this year I need botox and a tummy tuck!!!

Yes I totally agree, its just to feel good in ourselves.

Reactions: 3
though am so cross this morning. Was up late and at crack of dawn to get vampires wife stuff. But see heaps of bloggers gifted while the rest of us are looking at sold out . . . grrrr!

There's a decided lack of content to-day, both on LLL and here, #Lockdownlevel5; stay safe everyone

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.