Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And all she’s worried about is her bloody nails🤬

Yes I do LLL
8421E643-E30A-488F-AF40-216CC32393BC.jpeg

She wont be happy...probably moaning that she will need to work in the office cos id imagine Daddy should be stayin at home with a level 5..and also advising us all to do our bit....
What about the new person starting in the office. Or was that bull💩 also

Reactions: 6
Level 5. There you have it now. As cases were starting to creep back up in September herself was too busy heading to Limerick and let us not forget the HC action in the midst of a pandemic. There will be very little appetite for that Bull now let me tell you.

Reactions: 9
Level 5. There you have it now. As cases were starting to creep back up in September herself was too busy heading to Limerick and let us not forget the HC action in the midst of a pandemic. There will be very little appetite for that Bull now let me tell you.
Didn’t she go to Galway ‘for a drive’ at the weekend a few weeks ago and she went to Athlone ‘for a spin’ also. At the time we were asked not to make unnecessary journeys. Don’t think going ‘for a drive’ to Galway was necessary or essential travel!! She’s been a rubbish example to her followers all along since March and now suddenly she is holier than thou about it. She’s a dose.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I will admit to having nails in sh*t and glad that I have an apt tomorrow.

:)

Reactions: 1
I will admit to having nails in sh*t and glad that I have an apt tomorrow.

:)
Bit tit when that’s all someone worries about, this one runs for her nails and beauty treatment when she hears that a lock down may be on the way, really!!, I am sure a lot will be worrying about a lot more . Prefer to do my own in times like this. But each to their own I guess

Only LLL would pause the news to advertise 🙄
No doubt we will be in for lots of that over the next few weeks , hopefully more will see through her and like many of us get sick to the teeth of the constant selling ! So inconsiderate of others and what they may go through . Frontline workers for sure will be rushed off their feet again 😢 Worrying times ahead for sure

Reactions: 5
Bit tit when that’s all someone worries about, this one runs for her nails and beauty treatment when she hears that a lock down may be on the way, really!!, I am sure a lot will be worrying about a lot more . Prefer to do my own in times like this. But each to their own I guess

No doubt we will be in for lots of that over the next few weeks , hopefully more will see through her and like many of us get sick to the teeth of the constant selling ! So inconsiderate of others and what they may go through . Frontline workers for sure will be rushed off their feet again 😢 Worrying times ahead for sure
I'm frontline in one of the busiest acute hospitals in the country, it's already happening With us for a couple weeks, hence why I'm still awake now after my shift and tonight's news but it isn't a surprise to us. I see Lisa rushed off to get the nails done. I hope she paid but I doubt she will worry about that poor girl having to close up, this close to Xmas. Coming up to the busiest time for people especially self employed. The news didn't seem to worry her cos she paused tv to sell her tat as she has no intention of taking any heed of restrictions etc. She has the blackest soul.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She has absolutely no shame, pausing her TV in the middle of what is really frightening news for a lot of people to sell a body scrub!!!!!!! I cannot understand how people haven’t seen through her, she is the greediest most selfish person I have ever listened to 😡😡😡😡

Sitting in her decorated for free sitting room on her free couch with the scrub last night🙈🙈🙈 at this stage I’m not sure if she’s tone deaf or just completely stupid. She may as well have captioned it ‘I’m alright Jack’ so feck the rest of you. This second lock down will bring so many more businesses beyond their knees and is going to be so much harder on people generally because of less daylight and worse weather. These really are terrible terrible times for people and that fool is flogging a body scrub. Would she ever f*ck off.

It will be interesting to see the extent of her flogging over the next 6 weeks and if she has an ounce of compassion or will she continue to line her pockets.

Sitting in her decorated for free sitting room on her free couch with the scrub last night🙈🙈🙈 at this stage I’m not sure if she’s tone deaf or just completely stupid. She may as well have captioned it ‘I’m alright Jack’ so feck the rest of you. This second lock down will bring so many more businesses beyond their knees and is going to be so much harder on people generally because of less daylight and worse weather. These really are terrible terrible times for people and that fool is flogging a body scrub. Would she ever f*ck off.
You’re on the money. She needs to f**** off and wake up. We all see through your bull Leeeesa love.

Reactions: 4
If she starts advertising so much. I’m going to use that screenshot and send it to the companies. Is Oonagh O’Hagan really so naive and irresponsible? Though they seem as stupid as each other. There are very qualified amazing menopause advocates so to have these two nuts thinking they know it all is a joke.

Possibly a bit sh*t but its the one thing I do for myself and I don't really have to justify it - I'm sure lots will be happy to take the rush today tomorrow - we all have our own worries but my experience from the years I've put in with a child with extra needs that time out is invaluable. It also helps me going through turmoil if in the mirror you look presentable and together. Gives just that bit of a boost. So yes I'm out prepping for lockdown in work, worked out 6 - 7, kids dropped to school, make up and hair done and I'm ready to take it all one.

Reactions: 10
It will be interesting to see the extent of her flogging over the next 6 weeks and if she has an ounce of compassion or will she continue to line her pockets.
I think it will be flogging , she even was at it during the news . Seen another IG one RG one hour after the news she was modeling and flogging Tat . We are in for weeks of flogging, walking, bragging and most likely all the food posts after mr happy cooks . Could he be Tullamore a answer to Gordon Ramsey ?

If she starts advertising so much. I’m going to use that screenshot and send it to the companies. Is Oonagh O’Hagan really so naive and irresponsible? Though they seem as stupid as each other. There are very qualified amazing menopause advocates so to have these two nuts thinking they know it all is a joke.
They aren’t really information sessions though. Lisa and Oonagh have zero interest in educating people about menopause or raising menopause awareness. Oonagh being a pharmacist gives it a degree of credibility but at the end of the day she is a business person who owns a business that is dependent on sales. So really, Lisa and Oonagh just want to flog product.

Reactions: 8
They aren’t really information sessions though. Lisa and Oonagh have zero interest in educating people about menopause or raising menopause awareness. Oonagh being a pharmacist gives it a degree of credibility but at the end of the day she is a business person who owns a business that is dependent on sales. So really, Lisa and Oonagh just want to flog product.
That’s very true and so wrong.

She has absolutely no shame, pausing her TV in the middle of what is really frightening news for a lot of people to sell a body scrub!!!!!!! I cannot understand how people haven’t seen through her, she is the greediest most selfish person I have ever listened to 😡😡😡😡
I've just watched again; she didn't pause it, much worse, she muted it, said she had heard enough news; lets sell sell sell before 6 weeks take hold; disgusting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.