Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7 bloody Chlobo bracelets on her arm!!! I tapped through all those Chlobo stories 🙄 same tit different day.....
The woman actually jingles with the amount of them that she wears. If she does really wear those bracelets (as opposed to just taking them off once she’s done her selling), I really don’t know how she sticks that jingling. She could be useful in a Christmas concert though, she could shake her Chlobo filled arms to accompany the carols🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Never once in the Chlobo stories when she says the price, 79, 54 does she mention that’s the sterling price, so it’s Stg 54 which is prob near enough €60 plus stg5.95 postage which brings us to about €67. The 10% off is only off the jewellery, not the postage. It’s so misleading.
Then to hear her saying about the bracelet with the shamrock on it that’s she loves it cos she’s Irish. Irish yeah right, and constantly promoting UK companies. Plenty of fab Irish jewellery designers around but cos they don’t send her armloads of trinkets they don’t get promoted. She didn’t get any pr drop from Lucy Nagle x Pippa collection so it was very pointed then to show the cashmere jumper from the UK company that reached out to see if she would like one of their stg220 jumpers.

Reactions: 6
Remember the taunt at Mental Health folks? WELL... the lovely Leeza was not long out of a meeting with her solicitor and one of those she ‘unveiled’ the day she put that vitriol up on Insta!! So that explains the nastiness.. what a classy professional ‘lady’!! I reckon that particular bit of classy behaviour was aimed at whoever it was she and John met..

Attachments

Remember the taunt at Mental Health folks? WELL... the lovely Leeza was not long out of a meeting with her solicitor and one of those she ‘unveiled’ the day she put that vitriol up on Insta!! So that explains the nastiness.. what a classy professional ‘lady’!! I reckon that particular bit of classy behaviour was aimed at whoever it was she and John met..
How do you know?

Reactions: 1
I’ll get the good china ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How do you know?
I Know, because I had a very interesting conversation with an individual who was/is fairly close to the action this morning. Now, I can’t say too much other than there was a meeting that day, John was there and so was someone else - one individual who was ‘unveiled’ . I just can’t find out who it was.. but the individual is adamant that the little tantrum we saw in that insta was aimed purely at whoever that person was. The other interesting thing to note is that so far there have been screenshots shared from here, a young person ringing the office ( the registered office of LLL) and someone remarking on here that her car was or was not parked outside her place of work (stalking 🤔) .. initially the media made a big issue of poor LLL being stalked/trolled.. interesting to note that not one of them have reported on the fact that she appears to have got the info she needed., wonder is the lack of interest down to the fact that when the media ‘drilled down’ into the story.. they saw it for what it was.. a gross exaggeration of a few small incidents.. no garda involvement, so obviously they cannot pursue anyone because there was not actual threat or danger at all.
Its costly to head to the High Court, but remember two things.. the profit this woman and her company have banked, and also registered companies have insurance policies which may assist with legal costs!!

No smoke without fire .... things should be kept here and here only . I haven’t posted before but something fishy. Where did she post the screen shots too? Is she trying to say this place is all toxic? I think she’s going to blame tattle.tattle made me do it?. maybe she should own it ? I dunno no expert but it’s not transparent. There’s more we are not been told yet. If it does go to court the media will report it and Irish Times guy won’t lie. Red tops might distort it and sensationalise but the times won’t ... looking forward to seeing how it plays out now. Like a live soap.
@Ola.. I think you are maybe falling for all the smoke and mirrors crap! It won’t go to court.. sure that would cost a clean fortune. Obviously the screenshots were either shared on a personal page or maybe to a moaners page.. the individual has said her piece and is most likely restricted by legal stuff as to what she can and can’t say. I don’t think CWH could have been any clearer with what she said! Lets not sweat the small stuff.. LLL cane out publicly and said on insta that she had her names.. she did that for two reasons, so that the media would fall over themselves to get her story and so that her followers would increase and feel sorry for her. Nothing more, nothing less!! Its a sad day when one can’t have an opinion on a ‘famous influencers’ content.. seems we are supposed to just listen and agree at all times. Don’t ask questions nor ask fir clarification, cos she will just block you, so if its transparency you are looking , you won’t be getting it anytime soon!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ah ladzzzzzzz, could she BE any more petty?? Can’t believe that she took something so stupid so far. The threads about are absolute kittens compared to some of the others threads about people on here. Buy another big fat diamond and laugh at the haterzzzz, and don’t mind wasting your cash monies on going to court. What a complete dope🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Stunning. Would you please tone down your amazing beauty some of us get jealous. From mere mortal. 💕

This is a comment on her fb post, what's wrong with grown women to comment like this, no wonder she's so full of herself!

• Haha
  • Sick
Stunning. Would you please tone down your amazing beauty some of us get jealous. From mere mortal. 💕

This is a comment on her fb post, what's wrong with grown women to comment like this, no wonder she's so full of herself!
Amazing beauty?! Sorry what.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Is that somebody taking the piss? Please tell me that isn’t a genuine comment?!? They’d want to have a serious chat with themselves if so🙈🙈🙈

Hence why she is so obnoxious having fools like that inflating her already full of tit head.

Reactions: 6
Is that somebody taking the piss? Please tell me that isn’t a genuine comment?!? They’d want to have a serious chat with themselves if so🙈🙈🙈
No it looks like a very genuine comment from a woman with little self confidence, she obviously idolised that one and its very sad because these are the exact kind of people L wants following her, buying everything to try and be like her 😢 preying on the weak imo.

• Heart
My god! There are no words for this. How LLL has fooled so many.

No it looks like a very genuine comment from a woman with little self confidence, she obviously idolised that one and its very sad because these are the exact kind of people L wants following her, buying everything to try and be like her 😢 preying on the weak imo.
Very true!! And exactly why I dislike her constant QVC selling tactics, as it’s these people who are easily sucked in by all of her 💩

How Nasty is she , must feel ever so powerful . No way on gods beautiful earth would I enter a room with that one or any highly paid solicitor, would take my chances. God she must have felt mighty powerful in that situation. But to come out and make that post mocking MH after was horrendous, one can only assume it was aimed the person her and solicitor had met up with ? now I may be wrong So just wondering 🤔 I don’t want any bullies after me . Got to choose our words wisely 😂

If I didn't know better I'd think it was aimed at that Clare girl, following a meeting with the solicitor 😏😏

Reactions: 5
If I didn't know better I'd think it was aimed at that Clare girl, following a meeting with the solicitor 😏😏
Was wondering that, but she also mentioned a girl from Tullamore . if I thought that post was aimed at me if I was in their position I would be showing the MH Disability card, it’s discrimination against those afflicted. Bearing in mind this sales woman claims to suffer with from time time . Now trust me if you experience MH be it yourself , family or friends you most certainty don't mock ! You have empathy and show some compassion .

Is this for real 😳.. has she forgotten the Savoy Limerick trip, not a mask in sight

Oops was this a little passive aggressive ? Did that Pm annoy maybe ?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.