Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's getting a bit of a reprieve on here every one is up in arms with the instahuns that were at the launch in Belfast. Hope she doesn't think people have come round to her way of thinking.

Reactions: 4
I had 2 different conversations this weekend with people where influencers and LLL in particular came up, there is no doubt people are waking up to the manipulation that has been going on. LLL can post all the impressions, adoration and web stats she likes, from what I can see her reputation with the average person is in tatters.

As for Belfast, not sure why anyone is surprised. They have been breaking every rule that applies to them, and then cry troll when people call them out. I do have some respect for the ones that are owning the mistake. Unlike LLL who never addressed it, zero integrity for one so black and white. The hypocrisy of her now urging her followers to wear masks , having blocked people for asking the same thing of her a few weeks ago.

Did anyone else hear that tool Michelle Crossan going on about Irish women a while back, we are all just jealous and begrudging. The ignorance.

If what claire with the hair is saying is true (and I have no idea if it is) I would be taking insta and LLL to the high court with counter claims. Some firm might be willing to take her on a no win no fee basis. Insta gave out her personal details on the basis of mostly false accusations, and then LLL leaves her with no option other than to come out in public and she goes on her social media inflaming her 300k+ following based on allegations which were never defended by her in court. Something not right with this.

I watched the Social Dilemma Netflix documentary the weekend, its well worth a watch. Its incredible how we all have been manipulated into thinking a certain way by these social media platforms. Although influencers don't feature, it really really did reinforce for me what we already have been thinking, that it is far too easy for Instagram influencers to fly under the radar and manipulate the average person for their own financial gain. They are a small middle man as such, but very much a player in a lucrative game. Much more regulation needed in order for people to be protected.

Reactions: 5
She's getting a bit of a reprieve on here every one is up in arms with the instahuns that were at the launch in Belfast. Hope she doesn't think people have come round to her way of thinking.
She did the exact same in Limerick. Made no apology for no masks, photo opportunity with a stranger & swanning from venue to venue. Lisa didn’t follow rules from day one so no she won’t be getting a reprieve, & she’s very foolish if she thinks she is. Lisa stop preaching about masks, you are the very one being unmasked, you are a percentage in the blame game if level 5 is introduced. Stick that in your mind & launch it!!

Reactions: 2
Not a chance, her mask well and truly unveiled especially with that video mocking MH sufferers .

Look at the prices!! Dear god has she no tact . Country could be going on Level 5 , businesses closing again, some may never open again. Frontline workers run off their feet again . But never mind pushy must still promote an overpriced load of creams , she will be starting them tonight like who actually gives two flying ****s . 😡no doubt the gullible will buy just to please her 😤

Attachments

Last edited:
Ffs for the price of those creams I'd want them to pay my mortgage aswell.

Ffs for the price of those creams I'd want them to pay my mortgage aswell.
She didn’t buy them & I doubt she would. 1st mention of LGB in a while & that’s only because of the PR drop from Karen’s work place. Birds of a feather flock together neither of them have ‘ real ‘ friends.

I had 2 different conversations this weekend with people where influencers and LLL in particular came up, there is no doubt people are waking up to the manipulation that has been going on. LLL can post all the impressions, adoration and web stats she likes, from what I can see her reputation with the average person is in tatters.

As for Belfast, not sure why anyone is surprised. They have been breaking every rule that applies to them, and then cry troll when people call them out. I do have some respect for the ones that are owning the mistake. Unlike LLL who never addressed it, zero integrity for one so black and white. The hypocrisy of her now urging her followers to wear masks , having blocked people for asking the same thing of her a few weeks ago.

Did anyone else hear that tool Michelle Crossan going on about Irish women a while back, we are all just jealous and begrudging. The ignorance.

If what claire with the hair is saying is true (and I have no idea if it is) I would be taking insta and LLL to the high court with counter claims. Some firm might be willing to take her on a no win no fee basis. Insta gave out her personal details on the basis of mostly false accusations, and then LLL leaves her with no option other than to come out in public and she goes on her social media inflaming her 300k+ following based on allegations which were never defended by her in court. Something not right with this.

I watched the Social Dilemma Netflix documentary the weekend, its well worth a watch. Its incredible how we all have been manipulated into thinking a certain way by these social media platforms. Although influencers don't feature, it really really did reinforce for me what we already have been thinking, that it is far too easy for Instagram influencers to fly under the radar and manipulate the average person for their own financial gain. They are a small middle man as such, but very much a player in a lucrative game. Much more regulation needed in order for people to be protected.
This “ what claire with the hair is saying is true (and I have no idea if it is) I would be taking insta and LLL to the high court with counter claims. Some firm might be willing to take her on a no win no fee basis. Insta gave out her personal details on the basis of mostly false accusations, and then LLL leaves her with no option other than to come out in public and she goes on her social media inflaming her 300k+ following based on allegations which were never defended by her in court. Something not right with this.”

I hope Clare with the hair is reading this because if she is telling the truth LLL just opened a dirty can of worms for herself. Any HC action by LLL or Clare will drive more people over to here.

Reactions: 3
I was directed by one of my friends to this site a few weeks ago, took a lot of reading time.... to catch up on all the "instahuns"

So glad I did, I knew I was wasting so much time going down a rabbit hole watching them all.

I went to her show/bought that Spotlight toothbrush, the famous Symprove, the candles... enough said, but I will buy nothing now from Instagram.

By the looks of things everyone has good memories on here like myself. She seems to think us followers forget things but we don't!

The one thing that has stood out for me through the years she doesn't have one old school/college/ friend? It was all who was in her circle at the time.

I do agree way too much information was over shared by her to her followers.

Reactions: 11
I was directed by one of my friends to this site a few weeks ago, took a lot of reading time.... to catch up on all the "instahuns"

So glad I did, I knew I was wasting so much time going down a rabbit hole watching them all.

I went to her show/bought that Spotlight toothbrush, the famous Symprove, the candles... enough said, but I will buy nothing now from Instagram.

By the looks of things everyone has good memories on here like myself. She seems to think us followers forget things but we don't!

The one thing that has stood out for me through the years she doesn't have one old school/college/ friend? It was all who was in her circle at the time.

I do agree way too much information was over shared by her to her followers.
Always thought that strange no mention of childhood/school friends only convenient 'friends' who line each others pocket 🤑🤑🤑🤑

Anyone think she looked a little older than her years today, skin looked very dull when showing that coat off earlier ? Could be my screen 😂 not a midi dress in sight for a few days now 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
€325 for a puffer jacket and sold out!!
They could have had 2 for sale. It is all smoke and mirrors.

And after Lisa bought a canada goose off the cuff last year I don't imagine she will be sporting one that cost "just" 325. She is a liar.

Reactions: 5
€325 for a puffer jacket and sold out!!
I agree there was probably a handful in stock.
I know when shops buy shoes, they get only one or 2 of the same size on each delivery. So you have to get their quick for the more popular sizes. I would imagine its the same with clothing. I dont believe any shop is carrying more than minimum stock in the current situation so its easy for things to be 'sold out' quickly.

Sweetest Jesus I just googled Canada Goose coat, that’s a mortgage payment for some families!

Ah ladz I’ve had a lot of catching up to do here. LLL crown is well and truly fallen. She has the money to through the HC where no one wise has. It’s pure bullying trying to buy people’s silence as it was well and truly unravelling about her greed and deceit.
False/ fake is an understatement. Whoever put the title of Offaly answer to QVC Is spot on 😆
Do any of ye remember when she started first??. She was flat out promoting charity shops ( I swear to god) and dunnes stores, in trying on the clothes and praising away etc. Unbelievable. not a charity shop being promoted now. Fkn advertising coats and Boots for €300 plus euro , then spouting that she likes to cater for all different financial brackets!! Where are the €30 winter coat and boots Lisa??? Your an Absolute disgrace especially in the current climates.. Jesus Christ how are people still buying into it.
R Mc G every bit as bad now. I felt so sorry for her and donated to a go fund me page last year that was set up for them. But all the #ads that Bperfect circus has shown her what she’s made off. They would sell there granny’s for money and fame.
I’m not holy but I pray to god their time is coming to an end.
I wouldn’t support any of the businesses they are connected to , much and all as I would like to sometimes, but I will purposely not because of these greedy, false , deceiving and fake instahuns.

Reactions: 8
my guy was telling me stone island replacing Canadian Goose in the it factor. I thought I was great buying them a Nike coat. ;-) thankfully he is a bogger younglad happy to chase balls and not labels.

Ah ladz I’ve had a lot of catching up to do here. LLL crown is well and truly fallen. She has the money to through the HC where no one wise has. It’s pure bullying trying to buy people’s silence as it was well and truly unravelling about her greed and deceit.
False/ fake is an understatement. Whoever put the title of Offaly answer to QVC Is spot on 😆
Do any of ye remember when she started first??. She was flat out promoting charity shops ( I swear to god) and dunnes stores, in trying on the clothes and praising away etc. Unbelievable. not a charity shop being promoted now. Fkn advertising coats and Boots for €300 plus euro , then spouting that she likes to cater for all different financial brackets!! Where are the €30 winter coat and boots Lisa??? Your an Absolute disgrace especially in the current climates.. Jesus Christ how are people still buying into it.
R Mc G every bit as bad now. I felt so sorry for her and donated to a go fund me page last year that was set up for them. But all the #ads that Bperfect circus has shown her what she’s made off. They would sell there granny’s for money and fame.
I’m not holy but I pray to god their time is coming to an end.
I wouldn’t support any of the businesses they are connected to , much and all as I would like to sometimes, but I will purposely not because of these greedy, false , deceiving and fake instahuns.
Same as that I would rather pay full price anywhere than use her discount code. No way will I line her pockets.
All this promoting at such high end prices is disgusting given the devastation of this pandemic.
Its just pure greed.

Not sticking up for her, but this is now her business module her market is high end? Yes, she started off small and obvious she knows high end works for her market, she has a team working for her she is the voice and face.
There is still wealth in this country, don't be fooled.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.