Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No smoke without fire .... things should be kept here and here only . I haven’t posted before but something fishy. Where did she post the screen shots too? Is she trying to say this place is all toxic? I think she’s going to blame tattle.tattle made me do it?. maybe she should own it ? I dunno no expert but it’s not transparent. There’s more we are not been told yet. If it does go to court the media will report it and Irish Times guy won’t lie. Red tops might distort it and sensationalise but the times won’t ... looking forward to seeing how it plays out now. Like a live soap.

Reactions: 1
No smoke without fire .... things should be kept here and here only . I haven’t posted before but something fishy. Where did she post the screen shots too? Is she trying to say this place is all toxic? I think she’s going to blame tattle.tattle made me do it?. maybe she should own it ? I dunno no expert but it’s not transparent. There’s more we are not been told yet. If it does go to court the media will report it and Irish Times guy won’t lie. Red tops might distort it and sensationalise but the times won’t ... looking forward to seeing how it plays out now. Like a live soap.
she has said that there are some vile comments on here and she is right, She also said there are some very valid points on here too. I think she is trying to clear up her part and is probably limited in what she can say because the real bully has her by the short and curlies!

Reactions: 3
Lovely long red and camel coat in river island for €107.
expensive for River Island. I don't find their quality great lately. Anyone see So Sue me doing a poll on which chanel bag to get. Mrs Makeup was out and about in Belfast last night. Family pic had a serious line up of bags, YSL, LV and chanel. Lisa is not alone in flaunting the wealth. I don't really have an issue with people doing well if its honest earned. I don't have a problem with the showcasing expensive clothes. Its why I initially followed Lisa.

Saw that.... wow... NI highest level of Covid throughout the country. Not ideal to flout public health surprised actually. Suppose with the bags if you have it why not ... I know I’d love one 😂but couldn’t afford ... maybe one day for my 50th...love watching the style though . Kinda like buying a Grazia magazine we can dream right ?

Mrs will face a backlash for that. I dislike her LV bag. Its very ott. (but don't begrudge her owning it ITMS) Thats probably what the influencer life style is selling - the dream. We just have to be sensible enough to realise (a) its possibly not real (b) no point over spending thinking it will bring you happiness. Speaking from experience Ola I had that bday this year. If I'd wanted a bag like that I could have but tbh nah . . . much rather a holiday or a nice hotel break until Covid put paid to that too.

Reactions: 2
Let’s remember why we are on this thread. LLL dodging questions about her shows. The charity money, the envelopes on tables, her non donations, her making out she raised the monies. Her breaking covid rules! Her companies, her team! Her directorships! HER constant mentioning of her family & their everyday life. Her Chlobo necklaces & braclet set with her 2 favourite chris’ engraved names! 1 being her bf the other being her deceased brother. The fore mentioned brought on herself made people feel uneasy about the tragedy, which to this day has left other families in turmoil. Did she care, no she didn’t.
Her mocking of MH, we all seen her videos with her viscous words, and pointed finger to her head. Did she address this? No she didn’t.
I could go on & on... I don’t care about other influencers, get them on their own thread. Don’t make this one about someone else deflecting from the real issue. We need to be calling LLL out on her devious behaviour daily.
She’s here watching so let’s see will ‘ miss country girl ‘ correct herself, catch her self on, and show her sheep the real her. Will the ‘ real LLL Please stand up ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 13
all much clearer. Clare, has loads going on. i dont really follow the excuse thing, suspect she's very upset at being found. I really wonder how she was found, that is the bit i'm really interested in. i dont think "the lawyers" found her through Insta. if they did, thems is very smart lawyers.

still a very fishy smell to the whole thing
I would say someone opened their mouths to with gain favour or get themselves out of it.. way too quick and easy for lawyers . Fgs even Donald Trump lawyers would not get that info so quickly. Therefore I would thread carefully linking you Tattle name to IG , don’t make it easy for them! Not worried myself as I am pretty cautious in my comments , stick to the facts as posted by her , not a thing they can do about freedom of speech

Lovely long red and camel coat in river island for €107.
And I bet same or better fabric. I love River Island coats usually get a bargain in the sales also.

I think other influencers bring themselves into the overall conversation for a bit of perspective on whats going on in the tattle world.

* "The charity money, the envelopes on tables, her non donations, her making out she raised the monies. "- definiely need addressing.

* "Her breaking covid rules"! Will never be addressed as bigger f*ck ups like B perfect take it to the next level.

* "Her companies, her team! Her directorships!" - I work in business. Most personalities have a team around them - I don't really see whats wrong with that. Agree or not Lisas has certainly been good at monetising her popularity. Once the shows started it was pretty obvious to see this brought her earning to the next level. I initially thought the website was a step back but now I know about cookies its genius. My issue is it needs to be transparent I'm earning off you over a longer period of time (think its 30 days)

* "HER constant mentioning of her family & their everyday life." Family is probably important to her. Wonder will she reduce the mentions exposure once she got the kick back. D is mentioned but rarely features. She seems incredibly proud of her parents and son which is a nice touch.

* "Her Chlobo necklaces & braclet set with her 2 favourite chris’ engraved names! 1 being her bf the other being her deceased brother. The fore mentioned brought on herself made people feel uneasy about the tragedy, which to this day has left other families in turmoil. Did she care, no she didn’t." Always hated mention of her brother once I heard about circumstances. But it must be a terrible burden on her family to know the havoc this accident wrecked and I certainly wouldn't deny her the right to grieve or remember him.

* "Her mocking of MH, we all seen her videos with her viscous words, and pointed finger to her head. Did she address this? No she didn’t. " - this was low low low. She can be so tone deaf. Wonder did anyone pull her up on it.

I find this threat interesting informative. I don't despise LLL or have an axe to grind. I was drawn her by how I'd loved her platform to being a bit meeh. Seeing how it was monetised was an interesting development and the use of different marketing techniques and how some are very underhanded.

Reactions: 6
Let’s remember why we are on this thread. LLL dodging questions about her shows. The charity money, the envelopes on tables, her non donations, her making out she raised the monies. Her breaking covid rules! Her companies, her team! Her directorships! HER constant mentioning of her family & their everyday life. Her Chlobo necklaces & braclet set with her 2 favourite chris’ engraved names! 1 being her bf the other being her deceased brother. The fore mentioned brought on herself made people feel uneasy about the tragedy, which to this day has left other families in turmoil. Did she care, no she didn’t.
Her mocking of MH, we all seen her videos with her viscous words, and pointed finger to her head. Did she address this? No she didn’t.
I could go on & on... I don’t care about other influencers, get them on their own thread. Don’t make this one about someone else deflecting from the real issue. We need to be calling LLL out on her devious behaviour daily.
She’s here watching so let’s see will ‘ miss country girl ‘ correct herself, catch her self on, and show her sheep the real her. Will the ‘ real LLL Please stand up ‘
Well said & exactly right! Nothing has changed, no trolling on this thread, just hard facts & that is why she is desperate to shut us up, but guess what Lisa....... it’s not going to happen!

After my post today 👆doesn’t she only go & rehash the story of the Chlobo necklace & braclet, you couldn’t make it up.
Hi Lisa 👋 now can you address the other issues mentioned please.

Reactions: 7
After my post today 👆doesn’t she only go & rehash the story of the Chlobo necklace & braclet, you couldn’t make it up.
She did the same thing a few days ago with a message from a follower about how Lisa had inspired her to go to the gym, after we had said on here that her constant ‘I’m off to the gym’ content was dull. Apparently because Lisa does it, this woman was able to do it, despite somebody laughing at her in her first class. She felt so discouraged, but seeing Lisa going to the gym every day inspired her to keep going. I have to say she receives the most conveniently timed DMs🤔

Reactions: 11
I like the coat. Its pretty classy and an investment piece. You'd be surprised. No shortage of money out there with some. Was talking to a kitchen manufacturer. Pretty high end and he is out the door mental with business gteed to next spring. Car registrations since July are up. Certain sectors are on their knees but others are boomng.
These styles appear each year . This year no where to wear them . Yes some seem to have done very well out of Covid while others are on their knees such unfairness really , ok some work hard , others it just landed on them by been able to have services which are in demand. It’s the poor devils who have lost their jobs even homes I feel for. .Good luck to them and their overpriced coats , can’t show them off much though! I don’t like LLL I think she is a braggers, has not a care in the world for what is happening around her, as long as brainwashed followers keep but she is happy. As for her discounts well most of us have found a lot of what she tries to flog much cheaper elsewhere . If most of these influencers showed a bit of empathy and compassion during these uncertain time I expect more would have respect for them, not shove their wealth and freebies in followers faces daily , playing the wee little country girl list act

Oh yes she is reading along with family and her team as she calls them. Just waiting for an opportunity to try and pounce on someone else . Anyone think the bragging is getting A tad worse , the new hair do, omg how I love myself !

Reactions: 5
Not having somewhere to wear them hasn't stopped me coveting some lodi boots that DDD has up today! I'm supposed to be focusing on getting santa sorted in case lockdown gets worse!! Wonder what my youngest would make of getting them instead of lego

• Haha
These styles appear each year . This year no where to wear them . Yes some seem to have done very well out of Covid while others are on their knees such unfairness really , ok some work hard , others it just landed on them by been able to have services which are in demand. It’s the poor devils who have lost their jobs even homes I feel for. .Good luck to them and their overpriced coats , can’t show them off much though! I don’t like LLL I think she is a braggers, has not a care in the world for what is happening around her, as long as brainwashed followers keep but she is happy. As for her discounts well most of us have found a lot of what she tries to flog much cheaper elsewhere . If most of these influencers showed a bit of empathy and compassion during these uncertain time I expect more would have respect for them, not shove their wealth and freebies in followers faces daily , playing the wee little country girl list act

Oh yes she is reading along with family and her team as she calls them. Just waiting for an opportunity to try and pounce on someone else . Anyone think the bragging is getting A tad worse , the new hair do, omg how I love myself !
This exactly. That's why she's back on Facebook with a vengeance. Ignored her fan's there for months.

Reactions: 4

This is all true but like it or lump it the one thing that is certain around the last 6 months is traditional retail has been screaming for a new outlet so LLL was an easy hitch. This might change but I suspect not. Shes actually not that stupid. Its around what happens next or after covid.

just watched it and presume its connected but could not be sure at all. sounds like a very troubled lady, alot going on there. might sound bitchy but could it be attention seeking, so weird, might just be the way it's recorded.
Sorry a bit lost, where are ye finding Clare with the hair ???

7 bloody Chlobo bracelets on her arm!!! I tapped through all those Chlobo stories 🙄 same tit different day.....

Reactions: 4
Sorry a bit lost, where are ye finding Clare with the hair ???
I had trouble finding it also, when I did I seen most of the recording before it all disappeared in front of my eyes. It was pointed out she has a large following , Gail's Rails follows her. I am still confused though was that the account the screenshots from here were on or the other one, I can’t remember the name. ? I will remain cautious about sending messages on there though even though I agree with most of her comment especially the ones where you got to kiss you know who’s butt , she used another term but I can’t rem. Bit I did not like was saying there had been Nast or vile comments on Tattle, maybe on other threads . but I did not see any on this thread, not unless I missed something . To me this is a thread where mostly everyone has formed much the same opinion on the LLL selling tactics, bragging and way too personal posts then screeching Troll. Some may like her, i don’t , did in the beginning until she was too ignorant not to answer some questions , very positive ones and I had manners , Covid made me see the real her along with a few more tools on IG

Just checked FB omg the butt licking comments ‘red really suits you’ fgs Reds suits most colours, Black Blonde whatever . Sorry but that style coat has been sound for many seasons , nothing special just way overpriced !! Like that Winter White one would survive in the country , cow,pig,sheep 💩 Grass OMG you would constantly be cleaning it , you would be legging it from little sticky finger kids .

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.