Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
definitley something very strange , the one I requested to follow has now disappeared . So either I am blocked or account had gone off... something not right about all of this .. thread carefully I say
My thoughts exactly. Be careful folks. I get the impression we're being bated

Reactions: 3
That clarewiththehair has 16k followers so l don't think there's anything suspicious there.

Reactions: 2
What the hell is going on?

So clare was sharing screenshots? Surely that would not require High Court/private investigaters? Someone would have just told Lisa?!

Is this not the most blown out of proportion thing ever?
It’s honestly pathetic. Clearly she has more money than sense🙄

Reactions: 4
I messaged her. She has no choice, if she doesn’t explain her part people will assume she done all the stuff LLL has claimed. I got the feeling the Solicitors and LLL have been putting her under immense pressure.
I listened to her story once she uploaded it properly. She shared screenshots over a couple of days. Personally, I applaud her!! She is so right, if you don’t blow smoke up LLL hole, then she don’t wanna know. These type of ‘influencers’ need to be called out for their own behaviour, LLL is. bully, plain and simple, she mocked MH last week and then came on insta with her threatening manner to reveal one of her stalkers was a ‘blogger’.. shock horror!! Get over yourself Lisa.. your own attitude and behaviour leaves a lot to be desired! I agree with cwh .. she hit the nail on the head, LLL doesn’t like anyone who may have a negative opinion of her.. sickens me! on another note.. seriously lads.. another bloody midi dress? like what is wrong with people..

Reactions: 8
€355 for a coat and they're all sold out. People either have more money than sense or they only had 2 of them in stock. Between that and the price of the boots 😲

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Only watching last nights stories now, going on about the Image skincare and showing the tub with the lid off and the barest scrape left in the end of it so that whoever supplies Image skincare can gift her the next pot of it.
She is gone very slapdash with her descriptions of the stuff she’s flogging, fluffing up her lines, repeating herself, forgetting to mention basic details.
Hope the new staff member coming to the business won’t mind having the camera shoved in his face and featuring on Insta. Made me laugh when she said she was going to just be working part time from November, how much more part time could she be than she currently is. I work part time, but it’s proper part time, I attend and leave at agreed times, not swing by when am finished in gym or leave early to shoot pics for my Newsletter!

Reactions: 6
It’s clarewiththehair her name is Clare McCarthy
Yes I seen that one , saw some of the post then it disappeared again.. not sure what to make of it . The part where she says there are some really nasty comments on Tattle , yes there may be but not on this LLL thread all I have seen is discussions on her selling antics, the freebies, the shows etc , most hate the darn midis, same ole content daily! , now another one I read much younger and probably has a much younger following now she gets some very personal comments, some can be nasty , much as I don’t like her I would never make it personal, I tend to stick to observations I have made.
Put yourself, your life, your family on Social media you have to accept people will react , not everyone will like you, or agree with your constant selling . Ican understand this lady been worried but it’s not a criminal court , can only be sued if you have money or assets, can’t get blood from a stone . She has beat LLL to naming and trying to shame her, so no big reveal for LLL Like I said earlier, old news in a few days, LLL is no A lister celebrity. Bull 💩 saying her business was affected , she never took time of IG has carried on selling and then posting ‘sold out’ Maybe we should have been asked if our posts could be screenshot and shared 🤔 I just hope that video of her mockingMH will be revealed as soon as she bleeds on about MH , no one who genuine cares or has experience of it would make such gestures and would not tell people in an aggressive tone ‘not to mess with her’ or words to that effect. I wonder if she is getting some satisfaction out of scaring the people who may be involved?

€355 for a coat and they're all sold out. People either have more money than sense or they only had 2 of them in stock. Between that and the price of the boots 😲
Cloud cuckoo land! I still say she is aiming for the more affluent follower. Those prices in these times. How very compassionate of her , not a care for those around her that probably cannot afford to put food on the table for their families . No doubt hers will be free or heavily discounted . Fasten up folks this is all you are going to get now she has employed someone..

I like the coat. Its pretty classy and an investment piece. You'd be surprised. No shortage of money out there with some. Was talking to a kitchen manufacturer. Pretty high end and he is out the door mental with business gteed to next spring. Car registrations since July are up. Certain sectors are on their knees but others are boomng.

Vogue was during the week. Was never a fan but I'm too booby for jumpers.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.