Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she making such a big thing out of the fact that she isn’t being paid to promote the wearing of face masks?? It’s scientifically proven that mask wearing is highly effective, just do the decent thing and encourage your followers to wear them ffs, irregardless of whether you are paid or not🙄

Reactions: 8
Why is she making such a big thing out of the fact that she isn’t being paid to promote the wearing of face masks?? It’s scientifically proven that mask wearing is highly effective, just do the decent thing and encourage your followers to wear them ffs, irregardless of whether you are paid or not🙄
We should tell her that clare with the hair sells face masks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is she promoting mask wearing at all.. when she posts screenshots with strangers during her staycation... obviously one rule for her and another for us!

Reactions: 5
Sly dig at the fact that ppl have been calling for transparency with paid advertising.

She does very little without being paid.

Making a point of saying what the admission price to Birr Castle was today in her stories, Chris paid €9 each for them, imagine that. Then spends her time in there doing more stupid stories while he wanders around on his own with the dog,
Between paying in today and not getting paid to promote the wearing of face masks she will be marking today down as a fail on her calendar.

• Haha
Making a point of saying what the admission price to Birr Castle was today in her stories, Chris paid €9 each for them, imagine that. Then spends her time in there doing more stupid stories while he wanders around on his own with the dog,
Between paying in today and not getting paid to promote the wearing of face masks she will be marking today down as a fail on her calendar.
She is probably hoping the Department of Health will hire her 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Yel

It makes her look so greedy that the rare time she does a post that doesn't benefit her or her back pocket she has to make a big deal of it.

When influencers started it was occasional ads peppered in-between normal content. Now people like her are 99% of the time either posting to promote themselves or a brand.

Reactions: 7
she must be perfect herself though. To bring a HC action against the alleged ‘trolling’ she really must be perfect. No way would she ever have given anyone a hard time, or ever said anything horrible to anyone in her life time. She must be so so perfect.

Reactions: 4
she must be perfect herself though. To bring a HC action against the alleged ‘trolling’ she really must be perfect. No way would she ever have given anyone a hard time, or ever said anything horrible to anyone in her life time. She must be so so perfect.
I'd say she has a tongue like a knife

Reactions: 7
With a mum so religious you would think she would be the forgiving kind.

She’s practically perfect in every way🤣🤣

• Haha
Omg 😳 just seems all the threads on the influencers who attend the Bperfect store opening in Belfast . Paul Stinson threatened by one influencers parent to take a video down that she herself posted while intoxicated crammed into a hotel room with 20+ not wearing masks. So he posted the video and good on him. Shows the mentality of these Instagramers. shocked at some like RmcG not wearing a mask , sat behind JacJoss for the limelight . I don’t care how young they are they are all adults! With children and older parents! And omg why do some use filters so much , was shocked at sight of one in flower suit , paints herself to look a lot slimmer on IG , why? Embrace your curves, stop been fake! But as brazen as you like pushing her China makeup again today, most of the others have apologised or stayed off IG . All stuck on open top bus, waving cheering like they were real celebs it’s cringe 😬 to watch . Goes to show the mentality of most of these influencers though , anything for fame and make money no matter what the cost. Seen one who appears so innocent, cries a lot into her phone promoting charity clothes donations to TK Max the other day, I though ‘how thoughtful of her’ she is getting paid for it!! Well their little irresponsible actions at the Boerfect will have cost most dearly as folk won’t forget, especially now as more lock downs are now imminent . That Brendan is some tool though for letting it get out of control, the hotel, the shopping center, bus hire etc all at fault.. Maybe finally these influencers are going to be seen for what the really are. Money grabbing fame hungry who are so in love with themselves it makes you 🤮. How many including LLL have broke Covid rules , their free staycations not wearing masks, hugging followers etc. the are all one big disgrace!!!

I'd say she has a tongue like a knife
You can tell by the eyes and the evil sort of smirk that she shows when she is called out . I can see why some would feel intimidated by her , everyone meets their match one day

Exactly, what an awful comment to make , goes to show though, everything she posts she must get paid for , yet #AD does not always appear . I am disgusted at another one as well, I thought her posts on donate clothes to TK Max was her kind gesture, she is getting paid very well for it. Surely TK could just advertise and ask the public to donate anyway, then all the money could go direct to chosen charities. It’s got to the stage now where I don’t trust any of the greedy grabby braggers any more.

Last edited:
The fact she's even considering a product launch in the current climate says it all :rolleyes:

Most of us are worried sick about vulnerable family members, keeping jobs and businesses going. I worry that a winter lockdown time will be very different to the first one and especially tough on mental health. A product launch would be the least of my concerns, especially most beauty/fashion markets are already saturated and people have bigger priorities right now. Dreading the inevitable announcements on restrictions this week 🙁

Reactions: 2
As if the constant ‘your’ instead of ‘you’re’ wasn’t bad enough we now have Nifet !!!!!! Are they another health advisory team like NPHET. She needs a proofreader on her team ASAP.
AE8C6877-F018-4C66-91C3-B454DDE113EE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As if the constant ‘your’ instead of ‘you’re’ wasn’t bad enough we now have Nifet !!!!!! Are they another health advisory team like NPHET. She needs a proofreader on her team ASAP.
View attachment 265813
Scarlet for her. She really does live in a bubble. We know she’s not feeling great about it all anyway, she must be disgusted🤣🤣

View attachment 265813
We know up to now she didnt give a monkeys about Covid and her spelling of Nphet just confirms it. Her priorities are not with the current worldwide pandemic. She thinks the world revolves around her 🙄🙄🙄

Remember the taunt at Mental Health folks? WELL... the lovely Leeza was not long out of a meeting with her solicitor and one of those she ‘unveiled’ the day she put that vitriol up on Insta!! So that explains the nastiness.. what a classy professional ‘lady’!! I reckon that particular bit of classy behaviour was aimed at whoever it was she and John met..
That photo sums her up and will haunt for ever more. It’s reminds me of playground bullies , the mean girls playing mind games!! People won’t forget , that pic is there forever

Browsing through IG mrsmakeup posting her ad for her new product along withapology for leaving Meath to go to that disgraceful event in Belfast. She has left her post open for commebts and is taking a fair few harsh ones for her error of judgement . Now could you see this one doing that ?? Not a chance, you are blocked and comments are turned off to all , even the companies she is paid by will turn the comments option off their accounts if it’s an Ad she is in. I admire those with the ⚽ s to do this. Make a mistake and own it!! I have never seen this one answer any questions inNot many influencers will , the mcD sisters well what can you say ! Brazen as you like!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.