Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww my dear grannie who was in her eighties had a little pinny (apron) exactly same pattern as this . So far these sneak previews , horrid, same ole over and over . No doubt bloody midi dresses while she does her swing and plays with the pony. Only difference in these A/W dresses ‘they got long sleeves Ladz’

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's now flogging knee high boots for 250e!!!!!! And saying most are sold out....seriously and most of the country on its knees!!!!

Reactions: 5
all much clearer. Clare, has loads going on. i dont really follow the excuse thing, suspect she's very upset at being found. I really wonder how she was found, that is the bit i'm really interested in. i dont think "the lawyers" found her through Insta. if they did, thems is very smart lawyers.

still a very fishy smell to the whole thing

Reactions: 4
Awww my dear grannie who was in her eighties had a little pinny (apron) exactly same pattern as this . So far these sneak previews , horrid, same ole over and over . No doubt bloody midi dresses while she does her swing and plays with the pony. Only difference in these A/W dresses ‘they got long sleeves Ladz’
Titties are out again :)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
all much clearer. Clare, has loads going on. i dont really follow the excuse thing, suspect she's very upset at being found. I really wonder how she was found, that is the bit i'm really interested in. i dont think "the lawyers" found her through Insta. if they did, thems is very smart lawyers.

I think so too, people need to be wary, could. I am very suspicious it all tbh It be an account to try and link user names from here to IG

Tried following Clairewiththehair not accepted so far. Yes I believe that Tattle rattled LLL so she will find the easiest targets to go after as going after Tattle would be a much bigger and costly fight, ok naming and shaming may be awful but will be old news in a few days, LLL is not really that important she is not an A lister ! If this girl (if a real account and not a trap, sorry I am very suspicious) get trolled they still have the same rights, they report those that make threats etc.
. I know a lot of our comments on here were screenshot and shared , so I am wondering if it’s a way of finding out who we actually are by getting us to message via IG. Is that Claire account genuine or a little trap to find who the people on here are , I bet there are a few on here LLL would really like to nail. Also I notice that a few members have disappeared from Tattle, I think some got scared of the bullying threats. . This is a place to make our point of view, to have freedom of speech etc. I think what really rattled LLL was people calling out on the shows, making folk aware of the money made, how it was the atendees who actually made charity donations, how she would not state where the money was donated to etc, simple questions she could have answered or posted . Had she been open, transparent and answered the questions that were asked them topics would not have arisen. That woman will not answer questions end off!! Not unless of course it’s kiss her behind or you are parting with your money to make her money! Much the same with most bloggers . Pippa oConnor another rude obnoxious one who won’t answer or acknowledge even though it was a very complimentary well mannered message. They are the only 2 I have ever messaged, and the last!! These influencers thought they were clever blocking folk posting on their stories, we could only PM and get ignored! They put themselves in the public eye, people will form opinions, want to ask questions etc. We are sick of their constant lies , crying Troll as soon as someone does not agree with them, bragging, selling all selling same 💩 I see RmcG has gone the same sell sell sell and bloody cleaning posts! Hinch and LmcD comparing their trolling to Caroline F , shameful !! Poor lady had way more going on to push her over the edge and it was not all Social media related , even though it did not help. So Zoflora Hinch and LV bragging LmcD stop using other peoples tragedies you shameful pair of clowns!... omg Hinch book right next to Sir David Attenborough, such an insult to BAFTA , Emmy award winner. Jesus just seen what some of these earn per ad! will save for another post, Dumbstruck!!!

I really need specsavers , posted the above on Hinch thread and now can’t delete it. Oh feck it, they will only think I am a bit strange 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think so too, people need to be wary, could. I am very suspicious it all tbh It be an account to try and link user names from here to IG

Tried following Clairewiththehair not accepted so far. Yes I believe that Tattle rattled LLL so she will find the easiest targets to go after as going after Tattle would be a much bigger and costly fight, ok naming and shaming may be awful but will be old news in a few days, LLL is not really that important she is not an A lister ! If this girl (if a real account and not a trap, sorry I am very suspicious) get trolled they still have the same rights, they report those that make threats etc.
. I know a lot of our comments on here were screenshot and shared , so I am wondering if it’s a way of finding out who we actually are by getting us to message via IG. Is that Claire account genuine or a little trap to find who the people on here are , I bet there are a few on here LLL would really like to nail. Also I notice that a few members have disappeared from Tattle, I think some got scared of the bullying threats. . This is a place to make our point of view, to have freedom of speech etc. I think what really rattled LLL was people calling out on the shows, making folk aware of the money made, how it was the atendees who actually made charity donations, how she would not state where the money was donated to etc, simple questions she could have answered or posted . Had she been open, transparent and answered the questions that were asked them topics would not have arisen. That woman will not answer questions end off!! Not unless of course it’s kiss her behind or you are parting with your money to make her money! Much the same with most bloggers . Pippa oConnor another rude obnoxious one who won’t answer or acknowledge even though it was a very complimentary well mannered message. They are the only 2 I have ever messaged, and the last!! These influencers thought they were clever blocking folk posting on their stories, we could only PM and get ignored! They put themselves in the public eye, people will form opinions, want to ask questions etc. We are sick of their constant lies , crying Troll as soon as someone does not agree with them, bragging, selling all selling same 💩 I see RmcG has gone the same sell sell sell and bloody cleaning posts! Hinch and LmcD comparing their trolling to Caroline F , shameful !! Poor lady had way more going on to push her over the edge and it was not all Social media related , even though it did not help. So Zoflora Hinch and LV bragging LmcD stop using other peoples tragedies you shameful pair of clowns!... omg Hinch book right next to Sir David Attenborough, such an insult to BAFTA , Emmy award winner. Jesus just seen what some of these earn per ad! will save for another post, Dumbstruck!!!

I really need specsavers , posted the above on Hinch thread and now can’t delete it. Oh feck it, they will only think I am a bit strange 😂
Clares page is not private you must have tried following the wrong one

Lisa hired private investigators

Reactions: 4
Cla

i found two Clarewith the hair, other spelt Clairwiththehair one you got to request, the other is just showing make up .

Cla

i found two Clarewith the hair, other spelt Clairwiththehair one you got to request, the other is just showing make up .
One days Livestreamer , other says director of some beauty

Reactions: 1
Ah Jasus she's going to be online more because she's soooo busy they have hired someone for the insurance office so she can concentrate on her online business

Ah Jasus she's going to be online more because she's soooo busy they have hired someone for the insurance office so she can concentrate on her online business
The online business she is claiming to have been damaged by threads on here ? Boss from hell

Reactions: 3

did she, did clare mention this and i missed it? i really want to know what the info that she got is. how did she connect an email to an address or the actual person.

Did FB give CWH details to LLL?

I'd love to see this back firing on LLL.

There is something Lisa is trying to hide. Who jumps to high court action over a gossip page.

Reactions: 6
This new product must be the dog’s liathroidí😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the hell is going on?

So clare was sharing screenshots? Surely that would not require High Court/private investigaters? Someone would have just told Lisa?!

Is this not the most blown out of proportion thing ever?

Reactions: 11
Omg a Tullamore business !! Looks like a new one , not read Tattle then and how folk will avoid if they use her !! And they also sell men’s well that’s happy man sorted that’s if they sell designer like Boss

@clarewiththehair on Instagram
Four came up now, everyone but one I got to request, one that’s public does make up. I must be blocked , no idea why . Will get my daughter to try it later

Reactions: 1
Same old boutiques on the site. I wonder is she hiding something lads? What’s going on? Like ryan tubs ex was properly harassed for 2 years. This just doesn’t make sense? What’s going on? You can be damn sure that others will ask the same?

Omg a Tullamore business !! Looks like a new one , not read Tattle then and how folk will avoid if they use her !! And they also sell men’s well that’s happy man sorted that’s if they sell designer like Boss

Four came up now, everyone but one I got to request, one that’s public does make up. I must be blocked , no idea why . Will get my daughter to try it later
definitley something very strange , the one I requested to follow has now disappeared . So either I am blocked or account had gone off... something not right about all of this .. thread carefully I say

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.