Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've rewatched that girls stores and I get now what she's saying. She's definitely the blogger LL referred to the other day and she's basically saying that all she did was share screenshots from this thread but LL is making it seem like this girl was trolling her. She is right to defend herself, I know LL didn't mention her name but I'd say she's worried that when she eventually does it will be too late to put her side across. She's also saying how exaggerated this is which we all kniw but LL followers wouldn't realise that and it could leave that girl in a dangerous position. She seems scared tbh that she is being named in all of this.

Reactions: 3
Okay from my understanding of it all, it seems that Claire is admitting to the sharing of screenshots on either her own page or she was behind a call out page. The screenshots were of conversations here on tattle and may have contained some false/damaging info, and as publisher of that info on her Instagram she became liable for what was said. Maybe it was easier take her to court for publishing it rather than try and take the whole of tattle to court as that seems to be a challenging thing to do? She seems to be denying any involvement of stalking or harassment but is taking control of her part as she knows how these things will look when her name is revealed, and the media might make it look like she is the one who stalked and harassed. That’s what I gather she is saying anyway. She seems to be one of a few involved but as she is considered a blogger she could end up being the scapegoat for the harassment and so wants to come forward about the part she played. It’s still not very clear. I hope she fights it tbh if what she is saying is true..

Reactions: 5
I was never entirely comfortable with the call out pages sharing our conversations. The beauty of BU was they did their own research. It just struck me as lazy expose. Though I'm not happy been such a BU fan at the time to know that the alleged person behind was reputed to be a terrible troll in other online versions of her life. Have no tolerance for people taking personal vendettas online.

I feel sorry for the blogger. If named she'll probably get a real dose of trolling herself from Lisas fans. Sometimes I wonder if the online personas are our true ages or are we all teenagers online following the herds/packs!

Reactions: 2
Claire now needs to look after her own and step back from social media .. it’s not going to do her or her families business any good in the long run . The backlash on this is going to be huge

Claire now needs to look after her own and step back from social media .. it’s not going to do her or her families business any good in the long run . The backlash on this is going to be huge
She absolutely needs to step back now. She keeps repeating and putting the story up. She is just drawing attention to herself repeatedly.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just watched again (after trying to decipher yesterday’s stories) & think the same she is the blogger LLL is threatening to expose.... watching her story I just thought and agreed with what Claire with the hair was saying.... she’s (LLL) after spending €1000’s, possibly exaggerating the ‘threat’ etc.. to her family, business etc... when all she really wants is people to see her as ms perfect, loves the adoration (but rarely acknowledges it), want to continue to dupe people into thinking her life is great & she does everything in her power for her followers (which we know is not true as others have the same discount), she is prepared to bring this small blogger down & some teenager who made a phone call to her office that she advertises making a big song & dance about it and a woe is me they’re all trolls rant about it .... hearing the other side it seems to me someone else is also showing traits of being a bully .....

Reactions: 4
She absolutely needs to step back now. She keeps repeating and putting the story up. She is just drawing attention to herself repeatedly.
She said she would share it again as it loaded wrong. It looks like she wanted to clear up the story because it was very unclear

Reactions: 5
This girl is very scared. I don’t think anyone is the winner here. But, that girl needs to look after herself now as she appears to be in a very bad place.

I think she is doing the right thing in speaking up and owning her part. Maybe it’s something she has to do in order for the case to be dropped? She must feel extremely stupid..

Reactions: 2
totally agree. Which call out page was it. LLL was certainly in
This girl is very scared. I don’t think anyone is the winner here. But, that girl needs to look after herself now as she appears to be in a very bad place.
definitely, she also seemed to be very fixated on LLL - like theres lots of online dodgy stuff to share and be angry about.

totally agree. Which call out page was it. LLL was certainly in

definitely, she also seemed to be very fixated on LLL - like theres lots of online dodgy stuff to share and be angry about.
She said it was a very brief involvement.

I think she is doing the right thing in speaking up and owning her part. Maybe it’s something she has to do in order for the case to be dropped? She must feel extremely stupid..
Why would she feel stupid? Scared, possibly embarrassed at being accused of all sorts but she only shared what is being said here, she understood that LL won't let anyone question her and its no worse than any of us posting under a brand or whatever.

Why would she feel stupid? Scared, possibly embarrassed at being accused of all sorts but she only shared what is being said here, she understood that LL won't let anyone question her and its no worse than any of us posting under a brand or whatever.
If what she is saying is true then she shouldn’t but she does. I messaged her she said she feels stupid to have gotten involved. Apparently she was one of many. She is being very honest in messages and more detailed than stories

If what she is saying is true then she shouldn’t but she does. I messaged her she said she feels stupid to have gotten involved. Apparently she was one of many. She is being very honest in messages and more detailed than stories
One of many involved in a call out page?

for possibly being caught out on an a blogger page. Some of them were pretty toxic.
Just checked so much for Gails BA. Pamela Scott 20% code still on LLL too.

Interesting. Wonder where it all started?
Screenshots from here.

Clearly worried to say too much in public but I messaged to and I found her easy to talk to and she was very upfront

Screenshots from here.

Clearly worried to say too much in public but I messaged to and I found her easy to talk to and she was very upfront
Yeah but where did a group of people decide to set up the call out page? Are we to presume they were from here?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.