Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this what she is going on about , photoshoot, does that dress or jacket look any different ?? She had had her day in fashion surely 🤔 it’s same ole over and over. Sick of the sight of it now! That swinging, playing with her hair and the smug grin . 12 months ago since I first followed /watched , nothing has changed. Surly these followers must be sick of the same ole posts from the same ole room day in day out, the gym, sitting in the car , the coffee bean it’s all so repetitive and 🤮 Even other irrating influencers change location from time to time .

Attachments

Reactions: 2
From what I can gather, she shared some screenshots from here with LLL, in particular stories of followers and their families getting into debt as a result of being influenced. Queen LLL took mortal exception and is allegedly scapegoating her. Then she waffled on about brand sponsorships & how alcohol brands can’t sponsor sporting events but LLL can push Domaine de Vinegar 20 times a day.

I’m scraping through my memory banks and clairewiththehair launched herself a few years ago as an super blogger but sank slowly. She now appears to have an online beauty store

Reactions: 3
So is Clare with the hair saying she was one of the call out pages or that she shared screenshots on her own personal page? If it was her own page then why would Lisa need to unveil her identity? She wasn’t at all clear
It’s all very confusing..

So is Clare with the hair saying she was one of the call out pages or that she shared screenshots on her own personal page? If it was her own page then why would Lisa need to unveil her identity? She wasn’t at all clear
Agree completely very unclear.....

Reactions: 1
Call me cynical but I'm deeply suspicious. The video was shambles and the content pretty weird. Don't know what it is but whatever that was I don't think was genuine. It was too weird. Timing is odd too. Whole thing just has a smell.

Call me cynical but I'm deeply suspicious. The video was shambles and the content pretty weird. Don't know what it is but whatever that was I don't think was genuine. It was too weird. Timing is odd too. Whole thing just has a smell.
Im with you on this...it was mad weird

So what are we thinking?
Any one or a combination of:

Clare has had alot going on this year and I'd say has had alot of mental health struggles.

She dreamed up the whole thing????

She is in some way involved but not directly maybe covering for someone????

She knows lisa better than we think??????

Bits of all of the above or none. I've no idea but I think if you were doing a big reveal you'd do a better job and also wouldn't then try and flog something. Its so weird. There's just a smell off it.

Reactions: 3
I had a look at the stories earlier and she wasn't private - i actually thought it was a ploy to get more followers 🤔

Story going up now again i think, all very dramatic and drawn out.......... trying to gain followers in my opinion. I cant see any other reason for this "confession"

Story going up now again i think, all very dramatic and drawn out.......... trying to gain followers in my opinion. I cant see any other reason for this "confession"
I messaged her. She has no choice, if she doesn’t explain her part people will assume she done all the stuff LLL has claimed. I got the feeling the Solicitors and LLL have been putting her under immense pressure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.