Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buddha

No, that was just Bellamiantas new product launch. The main event of Lisa’s launch is apparently October. Don’t know about you but I am beside myself with excitement waiting for it😂😂😂
Same, I can't sleep I'm so excited 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Whats the big deal with letting everyone know its 10k or more, I dont get that !!
Is it self praise or a look at me kind of thing ?? Whatever it is, in my opinion its ridiculous.
I think she thinks that she is brilliant for doing it or something. Somebody should send her a Bosco badge🤣

• Haha

JoJoMoJo

She has absolutely no shame, pausing her TV in the middle of what is really frightening news for a lot of people to sell a body scrub!!!!!!! I cannot understand how people haven’t seen through her, she is the greediest most selfish person I have ever listened to 😡😡😡😡
I've just watched again; she didn't pause it, much worse, she muted it, said she had heard enough news; lets sell sell sell before 6 weeks take hold; disgusting

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Very pointedly wearing a Pamela Scott top this evening. Lol🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hi Lisa😘😘😘

Tell us, which Louis V did you choose to use once you took off the black bag that you’re trying to convince us all that you use all the time?? Just so you know, we don’t believe that for a second😂😂

• Haha

Hotlegs

I had a look at the comments on her FB page, grown women acting like school girls, no wonder she believes her own hype.

MarsBars

VIP Member
She reminds of a few witches I went to school with!!! She is so Prissy!!!! Can't bear her! How does she have so many followers??

Snazzy

VIP Member
Anyone think She might end up being taken to the HC herself, “by Lisa “ Very close to “Luna by Lisa” ???

• Wow

MarsBars

VIP Member
Sure anyone who says anything negative about her sure aren't ye mad in the head..must be something wrong with ye as she points up to her head......she's a pure dose that one, vain, empty headed, greedy, cruel....and sure isn't she lucky she can work in daddy's firm....she hasn't an ounce of compassion or kindness.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Long time lurker and first time poster. I had to add to this. So, tomorrow is pay day and she’s launching her product. Whatever it is, there will be people who don’t like it and I cannot wait to see what she does when people complain. I cannot wait to see who makes it? I can’t wait to see who distributes it? I cannot wait to see everything about it. As I cannot wait to see if she has what it takes to put herself in the mix with the big guns. She mentioned on her page that she doesn’t put her name to any ‘rubbish.’ Well Leeeesa let’s see what you are made of love. 😁
Dont you know everyone is going to love it, it will be sold out in a flash etc etc and anyone who says otherwise is going to be deemed as a begrudger or jealous. Isn't that the way these things work ?? 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Yel

Chatty Member
Even Lidl with their €4 perfume last year made more of an effort. I guess the breif was just bung it in the cheapest generic perfume bottle you can find

Looks very retro, but in a dated unpleasing way - reminds me of some wallpaper I had to rip out with that gold gradient

• Haha

MrsGahan

VIP Member
The comments on the fb post are 🤮. You would have to question the boredom in some people’s lives...their excitement was palpable!!

• Haha

L3p0

Can anyone tell us what does constitute as bullying etc in Lisa's World? It appears she lies to her followers! She's a fake! Obvs, doesn't understand or care about mental health, just a narrow minded country yokel!!
Asking "shouldn't that say AD?" is horrific bullying and trolling in Lisas world

Get a VPN set it to the most random country, enjoy your tattling.
There's really no need she won't be getting any data and even if she can it says nowt. She can have my IP and all it gives away is that I'm on Vodafone and I'm in an area that covers over 1 million people 😂😂 it doesn't give a street or block or anything close to that level

• Haha

TikToc

VIP Member
I agree, suspiciously quick, well timed,and convenient ahead of her product launch. I also find it odd that the ‘legal team’ that she is referencing so often, are allowing her to speak so freely about it all. Is she trying to spook people into coming forward so that she doesn’t have to go look for them or something?
Agreed, all very suspicious ahead of her launch. Plus she's mad interacting on FB after ignoring them forever and everyone up her arse telling her they love her and how fabulous she is. She's playing the game big time

MarsBars

VIP Member
I don’t mean you personally, she will have seen that everyone here pointed out about the mental health day thing and then when she got that from you, she will presume you were one who said it from here.

Ah she's a daft cow any road, don't care!

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Surprised that Liz Reaney stayed sober enough to troll anybody the last few months🤣🤣

(Assuming it is her, of course, maybe it isn’t!! What other Cork bloggers are there?)

• Haha

Sayit4real

VIP Member
That box she put up about doireann garrihy - the person who allegedly sent it - was written in the way she ( a culchie ) speaks ! Doireann is from Dublin no dub says “‘I know her from at home “ that’s a country phrase .. and “sure she is mad as a brush “ is a phrase she herself uses ! That is a very fake and manufactured by her message to herself so she could tag doireann again ! Half pretending she doesn’t know who she is .. she is as transparent as a puddle !