Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
Fuck Simon Harris. I'm more shocked she put up the Tadhg Fleming post and hash tagged Mental Health!!!!! I'm shit at Insta. Some one please please share the photo she shared of her caring side and her two fingers to MH.
the bare faced cheek of her

That live just caught the end , could not stomach any longer ,both come across as so fake! Cackling 🧙‍♀️ at their own jokes! This is the 21st century we now use the V word, the M word . Did anyone learn anything? Did we not already know there are products on the market ? and you can bet much cheaper ! Why was the father and mother listening if they are so embarrassed, she is nearly 50 do they have to watch her all the time ? Fancy having to make excuses at her age !
In my opinion, they were like to giddy teenage girls... then Leeeesa comes on telling us how ‘ over excited’ Ooonagh got... Jesus wept ladies.. grow a set.. you are both ‘allegedly’ professional women.. at times that live ( with 550 viewers out of 116k) was toe curling...we as grown women are expected to take seriously advice from an influencer who was so obviously cringing at some of the terminology used... I was weak laughing at Miss Prim n Proper... Mammy must a been on the knees all day today after the V word was mentioned... give me strength 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Shop girl

Chatty Member
Never once in the Chlobo stories when she says the price, 79, 54 does she mention that’s the sterling price, so it’s Stg 54 which is prob near enough €60 plus stg5.95 postage which brings us to about €67. The 10% off is only off the jewellery, not the postage. It’s so misleading.
Then to hear her saying about the bracelet with the shamrock on it that’s she loves it cos she’s Irish. Irish yeah right, and constantly promoting UK companies. Plenty of fab Irish jewellery designers around but cos they don’t send her armloads of trinkets they don’t get promoted. She didn’t get any pr drop from Lucy Nagle x Pippa collection so it was very pointed then to show the cashmere jumper from the UK company that reached out to see if she would like one of their stg220 jumpers.

Missycoco

VIP Member
Awww sweet *asus .. first we had Hinch, then Solomon, then McGorry now we got LLL showing us how to clean... is this for real!! Cleaning windows!! FJS are grown ass women really going to watch that, will they all be ordering that water 💩 and all following the flow of her hand to make sure they clean their windows the right way!!! ... Some day’s I just despair of these greedy influencers trying all ways to make money!! They all get that water 💩 for free anyway!!! Now don’t forget ‘ MOVE YOUR HAND AS YOU DO IT’

Attachments

• Haha

Shop girl

Chatty Member
All the sheep sitting with their credit cards in their hands all waiting to press Buy Now at 11oclock. What’s the betting her website will crash with the sheer volume of everyone dying to get a piece of Lisa. More tears then. I’d say we haven’t seen anything like the cringe we will see today!

• Haha

ShesOffalyQVC

Chatty Member
And all she’s worried about is her bloody nails🤬

Yes I do LLL
8421E643-E30A-488F-AF40-216CC32393BC.jpeg

She wont be happy...probably moaning that she will need to work in the office cos id imagine Daddy should be stayin at home with a level 5..and also advising us all to do our bit....
What about the new person starting in the office. Or was that bull💩 also

keywest

Hence why she is so obnoxious having fools like that inflating her already full of shit head.

Missycoco

VIP Member
Anyone think she looked a little older than her years today, skin looked very dull when showing that coat off earlier ? Could be my screen 😂 not a midi dress in sight for a few days now 🤔

• Haha

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
She got those Aimee connelly concealers as a press drop the other day and now something else arriving from sculpted. Must to be say thanks for the praise of the free products 🙄
Wasn’t she all about the AYU one before?? Susie obviously isn’t paying her anymore🙄

Howareyahun

VIP Member
It will be interesting to see the extent of her flogging over the next 6 weeks and if she has an ounce of compassion or will she continue to line her pockets.

JoJoMoJo

Lockdown day 1. Three sells. Bellanantia tan, Chlo Bo Jewelry, Blank Canvas makeup.
Necklace screen shot @ 79 sterling, next screen shows 79 euro 10% discount and the clincher for me was the code for Belathing Tan CODE BOGOF, is she trying to tell us something; or maybe herself #BOGOFF

• Haha

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
I still can’t understand how she got names so quickly from Instagram.

Also why wouldn’t she be surprised that another blogger who probably felt Lisa was but playing fairly and someone from her town who probably hates her pretentious stuck up guts.

BusyLizzie

Christ! I just watched those last few stories.... get a bleedin grip Lisa ! Like a petulant attention seeking 3 year old !

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
In fairness, I don’t think she should be shamed for having stuff done the past few days, plenty of people got beauty treatments done pre lockdown. I had my hair and nails done last week, lashes and brows done yesterday. I was contacted by the salon for yesterday as I’m a regular and they squeezed me in, tbh I was delighted that they did that. All the salons were out the door busy everywhere the last few days. I won’t be seeing many people for the next 6 weeks but I feel better for having those bits done and I don’t feel one bit guilty about it either! I did pay in full for everything though, if she took advantage of freebies ahead of those business shutting up for 6 weeks, that’s just so lousy! I was nearly paying double as I feel so bad that they have to close again.

• Haha

Graf

It will be interesting to see what bloggers share it. Also, is the black and white concept a little controversial? As someone said above in the times that we live in?

fed_up18

Not solely directed at LLL but they all seem to think they are untouchable.. They start off as genuine and full of promise but they eventually sell out for the deals. For every 1 of these top tier bloggers there are dozens more working their asses off to try get to the top! It's only a matter of time before they get replaced by a newer, shinier model

Bagslady

Why is Lisa lying saying she doesn’t have any desert diamonds rings ?? She does and has shown them . Before Lisa & Leann set up cabochon diamonds (the lady’s that were to be at her show and got told at last minute there was no space for them) they both sold Desert diamonds and Lisa 100% showed them and 100% has the rings , last year Jean sent her the new solitaire ring that they had just brought out , bullshit that she asked Jean about what the story was because she didn’t have the rings herself

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Howareyahun

VIP Member
If I'm honest I thought it was going to be something fabulous. Something a bit different, its a bit bog standard really and in one sense a bit safe. Its sounds like one of the Kylie or Beyonce ones that youd pick up for a teenager.

• Haha