Lisa's Lust List #37 Made in China but designed in Tullamore, won't be worn anymore once in pop up store.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That #ucking whispery voice does my head in 😬😬😬 bet Marylee or whoever out of Mandy’s cat walk will be there tomorrow at 7:30 without the Pr stay I’ll be shocked if it is just her twirling in her rags 🤣
You mean, of course, the items that have been 'pulled' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Notions!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That #ucking whispery voice does my head in 😬😬😬 bet Marylee or whoever out of Mandy’s cat walk will be there tomorrow at 7:30 without the Pr stay I’ll be shocked if it is just her twirling in her rags 🤣
Wrecks my head as well & only whispers when she is describing something expensive, why is it never used when she is promoting her own tat?😂 The chinese factory she uses must have no more of that rotten blue fabric for the stupid looking walking coat, hence they are “limited” stupid sheep fall for all her lies. I missed why she is doing a photo-shoot?… is she finally going to update her profile pic on her website that was taken about 10yrs ago? Ughhhhh I really can’t stand her, taking in the view on her freebie hotel stay😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wrecks my head as well & only whispers when she is describing something expensive, why is it never used when she is promoting her own tat?😂 The chinese factory she uses must have no more of that rotten blue fabric for the stupid looking walking coat, hence they are “limited” stupid sheep fall for all her lies. I missed why she is doing a photo-shoot?… is she finally going to update her profile pic on her website that was taken about 10yrs ago? Ughhhhh I really can’t stand her, taking in the view on her freebie hotel stay😬😬
She has LOADS of new releases coming hence the photoshoot 🙄

I posted the wrong pic last night the price was cropped out 🙈 this was the prue before Lidls release - they are now €0.40 🤣🤣
1000024074.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She has LOADS of new releases coming hence the photoshoot 🙄

I posted the wrong pic last night the price was cropped out 🙈 this was the prue before Lidls release - they are now €0.40 🤣🤣
View attachment 2939004
Thank you @Turmeric123 I just got mine this morning, and the quality is unreal. 😉

As for the packaging, well, the postman waited at the door and said, oh this is from LLL @Turmeric123, I need to get it for my wife, and for myself...and for my sister, the one with the Mercedes, the swimming pool and room for a pony 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh wait, I'm mixing up my sitcoms! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How is she getting away with it ? Like do people not price check these days , also sorry I didn’t see your expensive ones 🤣🤣
The quality is unreal - and they are real diamonds not fake like desert diamonds 🤣🤣

I've no idea how she is getting away with it - she is not the only one but definitely had the biggest markup of them all.
I know we keep saying it but greed will be her downfall - the sheep cannot keep spending €100's a month on all her launches

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The quality is unreal - and they are real diamonds not fake like desert diamonds 🤣🤣

I've no idea how she is getting away with it - she is not the only one but definitely had the biggest markup of them all.
I know we keep saying it but greed will be her downfall - the sheep cannot keep spending €100's a month on all her launches
She can keep flogging though, there are a couple of types who are buying off her. The crathurs who only discovered Facebook/Insta in the last couple of years and who wouldn't know how to google. She has that type definitely hoodwinked. They need the exact link and probably only have paper statements so never even know how much they are spending.

Then you have the pretencious wannabes who will flaunt the LLL logo and think they're the bees knees. Whispery voices like herself and gushing with comments and creaming their knickers if their comment is posted.

Then you have the savvy Tattlers who wouldn't buy her shite if it was the last thing left on the internet 😂

We will have some guaranteed entertainment anyway from the oh so self-important one and her photoshoot. 😁

Reactions: 5
I'm very disappointed she isn't on for the chats girls

1000024099.jpg

The irony of this - sustainable podcaster and columnist styling rhe China tat 🙄

1000024101.jpg

• Haha
But wasnt Lisa 'pulling' her looks yesterday for her photo op..ah shes such a tit i cant even get a laugh about her any more..shes more sickening by the day
Those looks must not have been Highly Backed by the stylist🤣🤣

She infuriates me but I love the laughs we have on here

Reactions: 8
I love the laughs too 😁. I had a quick glance there via anonymous view, and couldn't see anything, girls girls girls.

I was reading an old thread last night and I was cracking up laughing. It proves one thing though, she has been at the same ould malarkey for years because a lot of the comments would equally apply now.

There is a bit less of the reprimanding now of the poor sheep with the fake 'hello how are youuuuuuuuu' at any creature that didn't start their post by bowing and scraping. But most of the current lot bow and scrape automatically, so maybe they don't need to need to be kicked into line as much.

By the woman with zero manners or tact. 🥴

Reactions: 9
Must be slow day if showing Prince purchase from Dunnes using her card.
No "jobs" yesterday and 1 done today - we must be due a Truwash offer soon maybe she will get one after reading here 🤣

Prince Darragh and his surf and turf tee heee heee - riveting - as comical as the mutt 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No "jobs" yesterday and 1 done today - we must be due a Truwash offer soon maybe she will get one after reading here 🤣

Prince Darragh and his surf and turf tee heee heee - riveting - as comical as the mutt 🙄
She HATES spending money. What a weird way to be, and all the money she makes from peddling Chinese tat at outrageous prices. I suppose she is so used to getting freebies that it's a wonderment to her, to see a debit on the bank balance.
Maybe she is hoping Dunnes will give her the steak free next time and say thank you for all that you dooooooo 🤣

And of course it reels in the sheep too, the supposed relatability of the college students spending wildly...
Quick, buy more of my tat! witch mansion won't pay for itself, you know! 🤣

Are the posts from It's so me undeclared ads she never buys anything and when she does it's fron The Stables sale rail or in BTs with all her vouchers

Isn't it gas Vicky orders from the same Chinese catalogue as Lidl but hers are soo much nicer amd not coming until next year 🙄🤣
1000024140.jpg

No comment on these limited edition dresses

1000024145.jpg
1000024143.jpg

---
The greed is taking over and the sheep must not be spending enough - do they want Klarna 🙈🙄
1000024149.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
That’s actually shocking. Shouldn’t really be able to offer that kind of thing in my opinion as it just pushes people into debt. These are not essential items she is selling.

She will use any possible tactic to get the money from the sheep.

That’s actually shocking. Shouldn’t really be able to offer that kind of thing in my opinion as it just pushes people into debt. These are not essential items she is selling.

She will use any possible tactic to get the money from the sheep.
It is shocking but nothing surprised me wkrh this greedy witch anymore.
I agree with you Klarna is encouraging people to live beyond their means. Shows howgreedy she is - remmber when she posted the comment from a sheep who missed a mortgage payment to buy some of her tat and she thought it was hilarious 🙄🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.