Lisa's Lust List #37 Made in China but designed in Tullamore, won't be worn anymore once in pop up store.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the clip of Oonagh at the well fest with two sheep , asking and tagging Lisa when was she bringing out her own underwear , something along those lines.šŸ™„ Lisa reshared it on her stories yesterday morning maybe thatā€™s why everybody saw her ā€œboobiesā€ in a bra today sheā€™s launching underwear šŸ˜€, and sheā€™s also too tight arsed to buy off the lingerie shop.šŸ˜ sure sheā€™s copied nearly everything else so far
Oh Sweet Suffering Jesus, can you imagine the try ons šŸ„“

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Good Morning Good Morning, thanks @ChastityDingle for the new thread and to @Sunday Roast for the thread inspiration
You know me girls I wouldn't sign off on it unless it was perfect šŸ¤£

Another day of BS messages of worship coming up
I cannot get over the fact ahe shared thr orders yesterday- what company/business have you ever seen do that
Also, Daddy was posted in his garden they must have made up again
I'm saving these for posterity.

That's exactly how she winds them up to start competing to be the best girl who gets the gold star. Even showing the last four digits of the credit card numbers - which I have cropped. So unprofessional.

But that's how she operates, and that's what gets her all the vouchers to spend in BTs šŸ˜‰... 55.45 to buy a bog standard t-shirt, 340 from the one that got the gold star. Girls, girls, girls keep up the spending, she needs it all for the new house!

As @Luckydogbk said upthread they need to have their cards taken away and snapped in half!
The whole lot of them, in my opinion.

IMG_4459.jpeg
IMG_4460.jpeg
IMG_4462.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Is it just me or is that bra sitting for low, I mean half way down her torso?
From the brief glance I took, I thought the same.

I hope the son didn't barge into the kitchen accidentally, he would think she had lost the plot entirely. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She will be bringing out bras and knickers next...I bet they will be some kind of "speciality bra" to create the perfect embombpoint or whatever the fancy word is...under her tee shirts....and perfect ass in her jeans...

Reactions: 7
The sheep would be delighted. They would be throwing out all the good brands and properly fitted bras that they purchased over the years because the quality of hers would be amazing. And they never had a knickers before that fitted them and so on and so on.

Thank you for all that you do šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1000 deluded sheep buying a basic black tee that can be bought anywhere. There seriously is no hope for them. I thought she wanted her products to be exclusive or whatever. How is over 1000 exclusive. She is buying quantities like she is a chain store. No wonder she needed a pop up shop.

Attachments

Sales of ā‚¬50,000 on cheap tshirts alone yesterday and she looks like the world is coming to an end shws is so miserable
1000023927.jpg

1000 deluded sheep buying a basic black tee that can be bought anywhere. There seriously is no hope for them. I thought she wanted her products to be exclusive or whatever. How is over 1000 exclusive. She is buying quantities like she is a chain store. No wonder she needed a pop up shop.
Basically she made 50,000ā‚¬ in one day importing basic Made in China tshirts..obviously minus the manufacturers costs etc but that is crazy! Definitely not exclusive!

Itā€™s hard to believe thereā€™s actually 1000 people stupid enough to pay that for a basic tshirt that youā€™d get anywhere in any of the high street stores. I just donā€™t understand it.

Reactions: 11
I cannot believe she went to the awards with bushy brows she could have made an appointment to have them tidied up. Must be hard work twirling around your kitchen window šŸ¤£ honestly still shocked at that performance this morning, no shy Lisa and to think her family watched that šŸ¤®

Itā€™s hard to believe thereā€™s actually 1000 people stupid enough to pay that for a basic tshirt that youā€™d get anywhere in any of the high street stores. I just donā€™t understand it.
She might only have sold 10 you donā€™t know with her sheā€™s such a fibber. Mind you even 10 would be astounding šŸ˜‚.
And her ā€˜boobiesā€™ (hee hee hee giggles) are down at her waist, I wouldnā€™t be showing them off if I was her šŸ¤Ŗ

She might only have sold 10 you donā€™t know with her sheā€™s such a fibber. Mind you even 10 would be astounding šŸ˜‚.
I had the same thought. That's exactly how she winds up the sheep.

Looky looky very nice t-shirts, only fifty euro... šŸ¤£.

• Haha
She knew exactly what she was at with her ootd yesterday just to sit in the garden with the dogā€¦and as usual the sheep responded šŸ’°šŸ’°

Reactions: 5
Sales of ā‚¬50,000 on cheap tshirts alone yesterday and she looks like the world is coming to an end shws is so miserable
View attachment 2933009
McMansion is eating through her profits. We know she hates spending her own money. I'd say building and finishing costs are astronomical. She has to out do Peter and Nadine after all. Keeping up with the Jones doesn't come cheap.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.