Lisa's Lust List #37 Made in China but designed in Tullamore, won't be worn anymore once in pop up store.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knew exactly what she was at with her ootd yesterday just to sit in the garden with the dog…and as usual the sheep responded 💰💰
I have an image in my head now of all of them sitting in their gardens, yesterday, in their blazers, t-shirts and jeans. 🤣Channeling her. Sad but I wouldn't be surprised!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see the clip of Oonagh at the well fest with two sheep , asking and tagging Lisa when was she bringing out her own underwear , something along those lines.🙄 Lisa reshared it on her stories yesterday morning maybe that’s why everybody saw her “boobies” in a bra today she’s launching underwear 😀, and she’s also too tight arsed to buy off the lingerie shop.😁 sure she’s copied nearly everything else so far
I think I remember that. They were all giggling and saying that bold word out loud a few times.....knickers ! knickers ! knickers !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He really loves the dog more.
So bloody dangerous - if he has to hit the brakes (or someone hits them) the dog is not restrained so will cause serious damage to himself and/others - they shouldn't have that dog. He's been given tea all the time, no manners, feeding him clothes for the gram and he's constantly in the vets 🙄

Reactions: 11
I absolutely love dogs but I have to say I hate Murph Murph Murph it’s just like it’s owners stuck up and annoying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So bloody dangerous - if he has to hit the brakes (or someone hits them) the dog is not restrained so will cause serious damage to himself and/others - they shouldn't have that dog. He's been given tea all the time, no manners, feeding him clothes for the gram and he's constantly in the vets 🙄
It really is dangerous. They don't actually care properly for that mutt at all. Or about the danger that could be caused to others by their stupidity and carelessness. 😡

The garda shirt had people commenting on it. Yeah, right 🙄🤣

IMG_4476.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 6
It really is dangerous. They don't actually care properly for that mutt at all. Or about the danger that could be caused to others by their stupidity and carelessness. 😡

The garda shirt had people commenting on it. Yeah, right 🙄🤣

View attachment 2934159
Don't get me started on that charleton
Posts her kids everyday- someone takes a pic of daughter suddenly that is wrong and nobody should have a pic of her 🙄 Proceeds to post a reel of her just after the rant.....

Reactions: 7
I dont know anything about her, I think I will keep it that way. Praising the Garda shirts says it all.

Another gem. 🤔 Thank you for all that you doooooooooooooooooooooo

IMG_4472.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
From the brief glance I took, I thought the same.

I hope the son didn't barge into the kitchen accidentally, he would think she had lost the plot entirely. 🤣
Exactly & what’s worse is her Dad watches her stories, that totally creeps me out at the best of times but when shes flashing her “boobies teehehehe” its even creepier.
---
He really loves the dog more.
I don’t understand why she even feels the need 2 post these stupid type stories, is it 2 show off? Like why wld u sit there with ur phone videoing crusty & that oversized spoilt poodle? And agree with other posters totally dangerous having the dog free in the car, my dog is small but I have to belt him in or he cld take a notion & jump on my lap, she is a complete Gobshite as is her boring, no personality boyfriend.

Last edited:
Exactly & what’s worse is her Dad watches her stories, that totally creeps me out at the best of times but when shes flashing her “boobies teehehehe” its even creepier.
Oh I had forgotten that. 🥴

She would do anything though to wind the sheep up to start begging her to 'design' underwear.

Reactions: 4
And that was still there last night.
That dealing yokes stuff seems to be very overpriced anyway, for what it is.

Reactions: 2
Girls Girls Girls
She is doing stand up comedy now # so important to wear SPF and great to support an Irish brand made in Ireland 🤣🤣🤣
1000023990.jpg

reminder of the skin damage from her recent holiday
1000023992.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I was in M&S this evening. Plain, good quality v-neck t-shirts, black, white, and various other colours starting at 9.50. I couldn't help thinking of the sheep paying over fifty quid for their t-shirts mainly to please the QVC. Madness.

Reactions: 14
Now girls don't be messaging her - she's anxious you know she hates getting her photo taken
1000024030.jpg

More stories that didn't happen - surprised none of these sheep have restraining orders from just walking upto strangers to touch their jackets/handbags as they are so so so amazing

1000024032.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was in M&S a few weeks ago and two ladies in the queue behind me struck up a conversation about jeans. One asked the other where she had got hers, because she was looking for ones like them. 😁

However I do not believe for a millisecond that anyone asks to touch the bag, or where someone else got a 'walking jacket ' or anything else that she claims to have happened.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.