Lisa's Lust List #37 Made in China but designed in Tullamore, won't be worn anymore once in pop up store.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was ever to use Klarna it most definitely wouldn’t be for any of her crap. She just gets worse everyday. And why not just tell the sheep what bloody gradual tan she’s wearing, NO wait for my code so I can make even more money from ye stupid sheep, she turns my stomach, she’s truly a disgusting person inside and out

Reactions: 11
If she is having to offer Klarna, it's an indication that her products aren't selling. Her prices are too high. She would be better off to reduce her prices. She is launching too much too soon. The poor sheep can't keep up. Klarna isn't going to solve the issue of prices being too high for inferior quality items.

79% of her moronic followers want Klarna 😡 For that cheap, Chinese tat. They're beyond help.
She has them right where she wants them. It's sad really that so many Irish women are so gullible.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
79% of her moronic followers want Klarna 😡 For that cheap, Chinese tat. They're beyond help.
She has them right where she wants them. It's sad really that so many Irish women are so gullible.
And of course the queen knows they’ll probably spend more but spins it like it’s a favour!

Reactions: 5
The other side of that is it must be a big come down for her if her sheep are not in the position to buy outright, they have to buy on tick.

Reactions: 8
I'm just wondering how much transparency there is in that supposed poll 🤔.
She has now successfully planted the idea anyway and the sheep will be baaing with excitement. All the better to be able to buy even more tat.

I picked up a few nice quality 100% cotton t-shirts in Dunnes this evening for 5/6 euro each, the sheep spending over 50 euro on hers, need their heads examined.

I'm just wondering how much transparency there is in that supposed poll 🤔.
She has now successfully planted the idea anyway and the sheep will be baaing with excitement. All the better to be able to buy even more tat.

I picked up a few nice quality 100% cotton t-shirts in Dunnes this evening for 5/6 euro each, the sheep spending over 50 euro on hers, need their heads examined.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 “baaing with excitement” I can’t stop seeing it😂 feckin dopes! They are all overdrawn on bank a/c’s cos all their wages & mortgage payments are gone to their Queen, so now clever clogs fleeyca is offering Klarna. She’s making millions & the sheep are broke, unbelievable really.
Fleeyca’s power over her sheep…couldn’t find any hand with REAL diamonds 🫠

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 “baaing with excitement” I can’t stop seeing it😂 feckin dopes! They are all overdrawn on bank a/c’s cos all their wages & mortgage payments are gone to their Queen, so now clever clogs fleeyca is offering Klarna. She’s making millions & the sheep are broke, unbelievable really.
Fleeyca’s power over her sheep…couldn’t find any hand with REAL diamonds 🫠
If you ever see or hear sheep as the farmer approaches with a feeding bucket ... 🤣 that's them!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So the brother is coming home, jaysus she will be beside herself with excitement, ahhh & the sis in law cant make it, more likely couldn’t stomach the thoughts of spending time with Fleeyca! I know if I was her Id have my excuse ready..Id actually probably slap her if I had to spend even a minute with her, between the big horsey smile, the teeheeing & the manic behaviour I just couldn’t deal with that., Id have her shoved into a bush or worse. Fecking clown of a woman.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.