Lisa's Lust List #37 Made in China but designed in Tullamore, won't be worn anymore once in pop up store.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure the brother will be getting sent home with sunglasses chains and clips lol
And the bag of all bags to put them as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sure the brother will be getting sent home with sunglasses chains and clips lol
Nadine will put them all straight in the bin. She is accustomed to wearing actual designer pieces.

Reactions: 6
surely the morning of the murder was a more emotional day.. but no the sales lady had hats and scarves to sell

• Sad
I was going to say - together with an invoice.
But he will have to produce the credit card or cash may be acceptable, before anything is allowed to be put in his suitcase.

• Haha
surely the morning of the murder was a more emotional day.. but no the sales lady had hats and scarves to sell
Exactly.

She might think her appalling behaviour on that day, is forgotten. It isn't, and I hope it never will be.

Reactions: 5
Exactly.

She might think her appalling behaviour on that day, is forgotten. It isn't, and I hope it never will be.
I for one will never forget how my stomach turned when she posted herself saying what a wonderful day on the one and only day she ever walked to work showcasing her hat and scarf 🤬 the rest of the rest of the country was in shock at what had happened 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I wasn't on Tattle back then, but if anyone wants to read in full the complete lack of awareness and sympathy by this absolute gowl, it's summarised perfectly in an excellent post. It's the most liked post from this one's threads and I'm copying and pasting it below. There are also some screenshots in the original post, if anyone wants to have a look.

Posted by Seratago:

On Wednesday evening, after news broke of a horrific attack and murder on a young girl in her hometown, Lisa was on Instagram selling dresses to her followers and showing presents that Chris had bought her, namely runners. She continued to sell on her Instagram page after this news from her hometown had broken. This was a massive error.

- As news of Ashling’s death broke, Lisa added a poll to her stories regarding Ashling’s death. This was a massive error.

- On Thursday morning, Lisa went on an Instagram Live and spoke about the horrific murder whilst she was doing her make up and drinking coffee. She did not give the incident or Ashling the respect they deserved. This was a massive error.

- On that Live, Lisa aligned the death of her brother to the death of this beautiful young girl. I believe Lisa’s brother was killed while he was driving under the influence of alcohol and also caused the death of other people. Connecting both incidents was very disrespectful. This was a massive error.

- On the Live, Lisa reference what she was doing at the time of Ashling’s death. This was a massive error.

- After the Live, Lisa chose to walk to work, along the route that Ashling would have taken the day before. Long time followers have noted that this is not something Lisa would have ever done before, yet she decided to walk to work the morning after a murderous attack on a young girl by a random stranger. This was a massive error.

- Whilst walking to work, Lisa rejoiced in the attention her long green coat was receiving from followers, and proceeded to promote her own clothing brand. She had a very joyful expression and said how much she enjoyed the Live that morning. This was a massive error.

- Whilst walking to work, Lisa outlined what a “beautiful beautiful day” it was. This was a day that her hometown and indeed the whole country were mourning the loss of a beautiful young woman’s life and indeed the loss of the feeling of safety that women have in daylight hours now too. This was not a beautiful day. This was a massive error.

- After Lisa’s selling, Instagram Live and joyous walk to work, when followers raised their concerns via comments on her Instagram posts, these concerns were deleted and followers were blocked. This was a massive error.

- Lisa then proceeded to put a countdown to the Tullamore Vigil on to a photograph of Ashling which popped a celebratory popper once the time was reached. This was a massive error.

- Lisa has shared a quote this morning which reads “Turn your wounds into wisdom”, days after a young girl in her hometown lost her life as a number of cruel wounds were inflicted on her. This was a massive error.

- Lisa has now come back on Socials this morning and has not addressed any of the above errors that she made over the last number of days. This is a massive error!

So, whilst it may seem like trolls or evil people are simply being pedantic in relation to the events of the last few days, it is very evident that this is not the case.
As an Instagram account holder with a following of almost 150,000 people, you have a responsibility to do things correctly, and in cases where you do things incorrectly you should acknowledge this, address it, apologise for your actions and move on.

Lisa has not done any of this, simply brushed it all under the carpet and silenced her followers.
It is quite horrific that she handled this whole situation so badly to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I remember being so shocked at her behaviour around that time. I believe she’s so driven by money that nothing else matters to her.

Reactions: 12
And yet after her disgusting behaviour there she was yesterday , no doubt acting like the big “celeb”
she thinks she is. Would she not have considered putting away the phone & participating in the walk, or does she know what that would have made her a hypocrite, or she could have redeemed herself , depending which way you look at it. Regardless she’s still a stuck up, selfish, greedy woman.

Reactions: 9
I wasn't on Tattle back then, but if anyone wants to read in full the complete lack of awareness and sympathy by this absolute gowl, it's summarised perfectly in an excellent post. It's the most liked post from this one's threads and I'm copying and pasting it below. There are also some screenshots in the original post, if anyone wants to have a look.

Posted by Seratago:

On Wednesday evening, after news broke of a horrific attack and murder on a young girl in her hometown, Lisa was on Instagram selling dresses to her followers and showing presents that Chris had bought her, namely runners. She continued to sell on her Instagram page after this news from her hometown had broken. This was a massive error.

- As news of Ashling’s death broke, Lisa added a poll to her stories regarding Ashling’s death. This was a massive error.

- On Thursday morning, Lisa went on an Instagram Live and spoke about the horrific murder whilst she was doing her make up and drinking coffee. She did not give the incident or Ashling the respect they deserved. This was a massive error.

- On that Live, Lisa aligned the death of her brother to the death of this beautiful young girl. I believe Lisa’s brother was killed while he was driving under the influence of alcohol and also caused the death of other people. Connecting both incidents was very disrespectful. This was a massive error.

- On the Live, Lisa reference what she was doing at the time of Ashling’s death. This was a massive error.

- After the Live, Lisa chose to walk to work, along the route that Ashling would have taken the day before. Long time followers have noted that this is not something Lisa would have ever done before, yet she decided to walk to work the morning after a murderous attack on a young girl by a random stranger. This was a massive error.

- Whilst walking to work, Lisa rejoiced in the attention her long green coat was receiving from followers, and proceeded to promote her own clothing brand. She had a very joyful expression and said how much she enjoyed the Live that morning. This was a massive error.

- Whilst walking to work, Lisa outlined what a “beautiful beautiful day” it was. This was a day that her hometown and indeed the whole country were mourning the loss of a beautiful young woman’s life and indeed the loss of the feeling of safety that women have in daylight hours now too. This was not a beautiful day. This was a massive error.

- After Lisa’s selling, Instagram Live and joyous walk to work, when followers raised their concerns via comments on her Instagram posts, these concerns were deleted and followers were blocked. This was a massive error.

- Lisa then proceeded to put a countdown to the Tullamore Vigil on to a photograph of Ashling which popped a celebratory popper once the time was reached. This was a massive error.

- Lisa has shared a quote this morning which reads “Turn your wounds into wisdom”, days after a young girl in her hometown lost her life as a number of cruel wounds were inflicted on her. This was a massive error.

- Lisa has now come back on Socials this morning and has not addressed any of the above errors that she made over the last number of days. This is a massive error!

So, whilst it may seem like trolls or evil people are simply being pedantic in relation to the events of the last few days, it is very evident that this is not the case.
As an Instagram account holder with a following of almost 150,000 people, you have a responsibility to do things correctly, and in cases where you do things incorrectly you should acknowledge this, address it, apologise for your actions and move on.

Lisa has not done any of this, simply brushed it all under the carpet and silenced her followers.
It is quite horrific that she handled this whole situation so badly to be honest.
I remember her walking and saying it was a beautiful day and it turned my stomach, I didn’t realise she had been so far off the mark with the rest of her behaviour on a days the whole country mourned , she is disgraceful 😡

It's a brilliant post.

There's not a shred of kindness or empathy in her. You really would need to have a heart of stone to waggle along the street yapping into your phone about the 'lovely day' and showing off your tat for sale, while a young woman's body was lying in a hospital mortuary. She was obviously hoping the tv cameras in the town centre, would pick her up.

Her behaviour was so shocking. But then we know only one thing counts in her life 💶💶💶💶💶💶
And when called out on it, her response was to delete and block those who said it to her.

She probably thinks by suddenly pretending to care about Ashling being commemorated in events like the run, that people will forget how she acted, at the time.

While the town, the country and even far beyond these shores, people were in shock at the murder of a young woman, just starting out on life, this was what counted to LLL. Sales, and absolutely nothing else.

And that should never be forgotten.

IMG_4495.jpeg

• Angry

Posted by Seratago:

I added this post to one wiki it's a great summary of events
It was sickening seeing the guy thank her for mentioning the run on her stories

The RSVP interview is out haven’t bothered to read it probably be same aul crap.
It's the same aul crap again
Her house she bought after the breakdown of her marriage is too small
She has 26 brands on her website every month (repeated twice)
Another pop up coming in Nov for 6 weeks - shop will be bigger and will include her brands
Loves supporting OTHER Irish businesses
building the hose is dtress free because of her interior architect and she will be in house on 1st Nov
The crash test dummy is getting a whiskey room
New pic we haven't seen before
1000024216.jpg

• Haha
Another pop up coming in Nov for 6 weeks - shop will be bigger and will include her brands
building the hose is dtress free because of her interior architect and she will be in house on 1st Nov
View attachment 2946943
Are they her pyjamas she's wearing

• Haha
View attachment 2946943
Are these new Pjs set to be launched in winter 2026 and them rotten nude wedges she always wears when she hasn’t a clue what else to style with outfit 🤣🤣 her (no) style is really questionable lately. Thanks for reading the snooze 😴 fest same old bull From someone who hates talking about herself 🙄😬🤣

• Haha
And yet after her disgusting behaviour there she was yesterday , no doubt acting like the big “celeb”
she thinks she is. Would she not have considered putting away the phone & participating in the walk, or does she know what that would have made her a hypocrite, or she could have redeemed herself , depending which way you look at it. Regardless she’s still a stuck up, selfish, greedy woman.
Kieran corrigan ran it yest ,

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.