Lisa's Lust List #37 Made in China but designed in Tullamore, won't be worn anymore once in pop up store.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is the proof of a cult all the followers looking the same. Did she have no brunettes in case she had some competition.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh this was the followers photoshoot, was it? I haven't summoned the energy to look at anything today.
Followers, family, bloggers, marketing person and their mother, all slim, majority blonde, all similar skin tone - not at all inclusive and they all look orange

Reactions: 12
Oh this was the followers photoshoot, was it? I haven't summoned the energy to look at anything today.
I thought it was but not so sure now as everyone there seemed to be linked to Lisa, except maybe the mother and daughter... so who knows at this stage 🤣

Edit: ah, yes, it is the follower shoot! Lisa certainly has a type anyway.
---
So minus the sister in law and that other influencer one, she had 5 sheep on the follower shoot 🤣🤣🤣 And Danielle Nolan, of the mother-daughter duo, works in marketing and social media...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.