Lisa's Lust List #37 Made in China but designed in Tullamore, won't be worn anymore once in pop up store.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do her ‘washed’ brushes always look like they are just out of the box…🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why do her ‘washed’ brushes always look like they are just out of the box…🤔
The don't even look damp,straight out of the box I bet it's a nightmare to get the makeup out of them, the bristles will never be white again once used.

Reactions: 6
Jesus another influencer launching bloody fleeces!!!!! So sick of them all. €80 probably for the coral one..

Reactions: 4
Another false sales tactic from Fleesa must have lots of stock that needs shifting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t say I’m surprised given the price!
And the fact she had bargain basement prices with blank canvas every month or so for years 🤣🤣

ETA she had remembered she has a cosmetics page and posted a review along with the link to buy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I've just seen the reviews on her own page - and reminding the sheep they are A PREMIUM product straight from China and retail price at max is €10-15 as I did extensive research 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
And the fact she had bargain basement prices with blank canvas every month or so for years 🤣🤣

ETA she had remembered she has a cosmetics page and posted a review along with the link to buy 🤣🤣🤣

Exactly this.

but working with Una means premium products at premium prices?

Make it make sense!

Jesus she never stops with the selling its never ending, she can't go one day without selling something or other. Take a day off Lisa the sheep deserve a break and so do their credit cards.

Freebie stay in a hotel tonight because the photoshoot starts so early tomorrow ... 🤣 [whispery voice] 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Freebie stay in a hotel tonight because the photoshoot starts so early tomorrow ... 🤣 [whispery voice] 🤣
She is the owner
She arranges the start time and people for the shoot as she said herself she doesn’t trust anyone- absolutely no need of a freebie stay in a 1984 room she could get lost in 🙄

Last edited:
That #ucking whispery voice does my head in 😬😬😬 bet Marylee or whoever out of Mandy’s cat walk will be there tomorrow at 7:30 without the Pr stay I’ll be shocked if it is just her twirling in her rags 🤣

• Haha
29.99 euro
I posted a similar pic from temu but they were expensive- almost a euro 🤣
No but hers come with packaging worth €22-&23 and are special
Is this not false advertising, showing white but selling black 🤔 had a look at her QVC site there and plenty of sizes still showing on lots of tat, now I don’t know quantities as I can only add 8 but sizes are still there, so pop up wasn’t so great either 🤭 but I’m sure if she gets time tomorrow she’ll do her weekly stock take 😁

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.