Lisa's Lust List #37 Made in China but designed in Tullamore, won't be worn anymore once in pop up store.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Early access and limited edition in 1 post today. Predictable as ever!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did I hear correctly that she said the bag was €129 ? I’ve seen far nicer in penny’s 🤣🤣
Just back from holidays in Spain and you can buy a very nice fake Loewe straw bag from the lucky lucky man on the beach 🤗🤗🤗 20e and 15e if you haggle...anyone who spends 129e on a strawbag is seriously not in a good place

Reactions: 15
So her employee sent message about shirts see picture scribbled out and then posted message.Waiting for the sheep to message her about shirts no pictures scribbled out.
They didn't even read this message
Q: Are you doing a discount?
A: Wednesday launch

the message says launch tomorrow 🙄

Anyway does anyone know about the sizing 🤣🤣
1000025411.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
...anyone who spends 129e on a strawbag is seriously not in a good place
Exactly. And there's nothing classy or special about it or about any of her tat.
The blazers, the shirts, everything can be bought elsewhere for much lower prices and much better quality.
Plus you can just go and buy them either in a shop or online without having to blow smoke up anyone's backside. 🤣

Reactions: 8
Exactly. And there's nothing classy or special about it or about any of her tat.
The blazers, the shirts, everything can be bought elsewhere for much lower prices and much better quality.
Plus you can just go and buy them either in a shop or online without having to blow smoke up anyone's backside. 🤣
And you are always guaranteed the ability to move in them unlike the straightjackets the sheep bought before her blazer 🤣🤣

Biggest EVER discount on the Nayla products that can't be shifted but she might give a euro off if you buy 2 items the same size - god forbid you get two sizes to try as she only mentions the sizing as often as her real not fake diamonds, single parent lie, how transparent she is, quality at an affordable price...... oh and trolls how I could I forget us Superfans 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
€4.90! Probably explains the scowling face🤣
How many times does she repeat the same thing? Obviously knows how thick the sheep are!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She gets the best discounts for her followers she fights and fights for them and won't let up unless it's in the mirror with herself 🤣🤣
What a witch and you still have ti oay postage - no free delivery like most shops when you spend Over €50

Forgot to say her shipping is €5.50...why didn't she say she'd give free shipping instead for buying 2 shirts.. Jeez she's the biggest tight arse going!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Jeez she's the biggest tight arse going!
Size 10 for reference 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG, so insulting. She is as mean as dirt. I'd say she still has her communion money for sure! Chelinda and Noel will be flat out typing up the fake posts thanking her for her generosity 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Ah well, it has given me a laugh, if nothing else. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Size 10 for reference 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG, so insulting. She is as mean as dirt. I'd say she still has her communion money for sure! Chelinda and Noel will be flat out typing up the fake posts thanking her for her generosity 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Ah well, it has given me a laugh, if nothing else. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
................and you've to buy the same size to get the discount. No discount if you buy 2 different sizes, what a tight witch

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So you can wear the shirt with the sleeves up or down and the shirt tucked in or out of the jeans!!!! RIVETING!!!! 🧐” really versatile”…. “Yeah” (whispery voice)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So you can wear the shirt with the sleeves up or down and the shirt tucked in or out of the jeans!!!! RIVETING!!!! 🧐” really versatile”…. “Yeah” (whispery voice)
You can wear ugly nude shoes with a red sole to dress it up, lodi wedges - tit I flogged them to make a few quid- or white sketchers I never returned as the Nero Gardinis were also flogged #AF # A D #designerexchange

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.