Lisa's Lust List #37 Made in China but designed in Tullamore, won't be worn anymore once in pop up store.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she do that awful forced smile?
It reminds me of Chandler when he and Monica were getting engagement photos taken.

IMG_4726.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her face and nose both look way longer than usual 🤣
#nofilter
for comparison to her previous "natural" pics
1000024942.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is that Hannah McGowan at the photo shoot her sister in law or is the surname just a coincidence?
---
The silence in the fulfillment centre stories as they're packing dresses this morning is unsettling 😱 Poor workers are probably afraid to open their mouths.
---
If it’s foundation it’s fierce shiney ✨
They all look sweaty. Like they've been on the go all day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Disgusted and disappointed with this, thought Sally wouldn't engage in this shite.
Me too I've just unfollowed her
Buy two the same save less than a fiver,
How very dare you that’s the glow that she’ll be charging 🤑🤑🤑for 😂
Disco glow primer/foundation- you can be seen from space whem wearing it and if you wear with the disco top you better warn air traffic control....

So all her "normal ladies" include an insta Hun amd her brothers wife Hannah

Coincidentally- registwred address for the cosmetic company was changed very recently to include Brothers company name - is Hannah a new investor?? Mrs Hick shared a WhatsApp from her about this product last week cos she's gas craic you know- but only mention prior was when that poor man died that was hwr brothers friend and Hicky was only person not at the removal so she babysat

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Is that Hannah McGowan at the photo shoot her sister in law or is the surname just a coincidence?
---
The silence in the fulfillment centre stories as they're packing dresses this morning is unsettling 😱 Poor workers are probably afraid to open their mouths.
---

They all look sweaty. Like they've been on the go all day.
Yes that's her sister in law.. and then the beauty fairy.. hardly followers! Disgusted at Sallyfor participating!! How many of those alleged 'followers' are typical Irish women ? None of them! Personally I think she picked from a very specific group/type.. and sorry.. but why do they all look like they are having a hot flush? The shine off their faces 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The white shirts are horrible as for the fountain, pure shite.

Her lack of knowledge and years of training is showing in her products.

Disappointed in Sally too. How can she have a beauty page and not give honest reviews on the tripe.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes that's her sister in law.. and then the beauty fairy.. hardly followers! Disgusted at Sallyfor participating!! How many of those alleged 'followers' are typical Irish women ? None of them! Personally I think she picked from a very specific group/type.. and sorry.. but why do they all look like they are having a hot flush? The shine off their faces 😂
So much for her picking sheep for the shoot so. What strikes me in the group photo is they all look so samey. All white ladies with wavy, blondeish hair, orange faces, and not a huge spread of ages. Why no ladies with short hair, grey hair etc? Not inclusive at all. So boooring too.

Don't even get me started on the cheap, see-through shirts 😱

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They all look like they've been tangoed 🟠 no such thing as a one suits all foundation or if there is I've NEVER come across it 😳
I think it must be a false tan drops for your own foundation, maybe 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh this was the followers photoshoot, was it? I haven't summoned the energy to look at anything today.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.