Lisa's Lust List #37 Made in China but designed in Tullamore, won't be worn anymore once in pop up store.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Lisa is bigger than the size 10 she claims to be. No shame in it but she is so obsessed with image and weight that she couldn't admit to being a size 12-14.That's what a medium would equate to in most clothes.
So much for sending stuff back.....the biggest liar that ever walked is shithead McGowan.
She's definitely obsessed with telling everyone she's a size 10, (we all know that one person that is)
didn't she say recently shes lost weight and was picking up the 8 in some of her own range!
So do we take from that her range is bigger fitting?
Like many of us I take at least two or 3 sizes into changing room but am adult enuf to realise it's not me it's the store /clothing that's wrong on sizing not my body!

Reactions: 11
The poor misguided sheep joking that the QVC queen is full of divilment! It’s called strategic marketing where words like early access and limited are used a lot!!

Reactions: 12
Absolutely. It's a case of wind 'em up and watch 'em go.

The fake messages draw in the sheep and on and on it goes in an endless cycle. πŸ’ΆπŸ’ΆπŸ’ΆπŸ’Ά

Reactions: 8
Re the latest review I posted here last night - isn't it unbelievable that the poor sheep emailed to complain about an item purchased from Lisa, and says "When I emailed customer service, each email was ignored. Its terrible to sell poor quality tat wrapped in nice packaging and ignore any complaints."

For all Lisa's 'perfectionism' and 'attention to detail', and of course not forgetting her 'honesty' that she likes to remind us about, she doesn't have the basic manners to reply (or get her staff to reply) to a genuine customer. She's so thankful to her sheep for buying her tatt, and will take their money, but she cannot be bothered responding to a genuine issue. And this poor ex-sheep clearly emailed more than once too. It tells you allll you need to know about Saint Lisa. Her parents should be ashamed of her behaviour. Bad business move on Lisa's part too, as this customer is gone now and won't be back.

I know such behaviour is nothing new for Lisa, but it makes me so angry thay she gets away with it!! Consumers have statutory rights! The cost to her to replace the faulty items would have been minimal. Apologies for the rant πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's such a bad way to run a business, not responding to customers emails. There is no after sales customer service care provided. She just wants the sales and the money. She doesn't care after that. Seems the poor sheep can't even return the products once opened if unhappy with the quality of them. I'd say too she can't replace items as she hasn't a replacement to give. All those sheep caught up in the frenzy of the pop up buying every item are now seeing how bad the quality is of everything. They won't be so quick to buy again. Will her pop up be as busy come Dec.

Reactions: 10
I know such behaviour is nothing new for Lisa, but it makes me so angry thay she gets away with it!! Consumers have statutory rights! The cost to her to replace the faulty items would have been minimal. Apologies for the rant.
I agree, it's nothing new for her. If a business makes a mistake, they should hold their hands up and put it right.
But she just gets away with it.

Tbh, they should be contacting the consumer organisations, for redress, if that is what is going on.
There's no way I would let something like that pass. I have reported retailers and service providers before, for sharp practice/ misleading consumers.

Reactions: 10
Surely under consumer rights with regards to buying online your entitled to a refund?

You have 14days

Especially if the quality of the product isn't as expected!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
The other day she was on trying to plug her men's eau de piss for Father's day, then not a mention today of Father's day unlike all the other Instagrammers. Just goes to show what type of person she is..she obviously didn't sell much of it otherwise she'd be on thanking all her sheep.

Did the Chelinda's/Noel forget to post the made up messages about all the husbands and fathers smelling wonderful and being stopped in the street, pub, restaurants, sports pitches all over the country and being asked what eau de perfection they are all wearing??? Instead they were all wearing whatever brand of socks she was busy flogging for fathers day.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did the Chelinda's/Noel forget to post the made up messages about all the husbands and fathers smelling wonderful and being stopped in the street, pub, restaurants, sports pitches all over the country and being asked what eau de perfection they are all wearing???
The fake messages will appear tomorrow 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Very quiet today, probably gone to Da’s with a shop bought apple tart πŸ₯§

• Haha
The other day she was on trying to plug her men's eau de piss for Father's day, then not a mention today of Father's day unlike all the other Instagrammers. Just goes to show what type of person she is..she obviously didn't sell much of it otherwise she'd be on thanking all her sheep.
Eau de piss πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so funny. I have to laugh at the build up to the latest product, its clearly a feckin bb cream tinted moisturiser/factor 50+ girls, girls, girls & the stupid reel add with her big horse face behind that veil/curtain whatever the hell it is, she really thinks shes up there with Lancome, Vichy etc. Quiet on stories probably because Crusty the boss is back & shes no doubt talking the head off him seeing as she was basically alone for the past week. How in Gods name does he tolerate her? Her deep, giggling sometimes whispery voice would drive me nuts, then the big gummy laugh, Chris, Chris, Chris..everything repeated x 3 😬

Eau de piss πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so funny. I have to laugh at the build up to the latest product, its clearly a feckin bb cream tinted moisturiser/factor 50+ girls, girls, girls & the stupid reel add with her big horse face behind that veil/curtain whatever the hell it is, she really thinks shes up there with Lancome, Vichy etc. Quiet on stories probably because Crusty the boss is back & shes no doubt talking the head off him seeing as she was basically alone for the past week. How in Gods name does he tolerate her? Her deep, giggling sometimes whispery voice would drive me nuts, then the big gummy laugh, Chris, Chris, Chris..everything repeated x 3 😬
It's why they need the huge house. 🀣

The sheep need to be wound up afresh to keep the money rolling in to pay for it. That must be what the veil is about 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are they not the same Lodi wedges that were on the pre loved site - but she loves them??!!

Reactions: 2
Are they not the same Lodi wedges that were on the pre loved site - but she loves them??!!
Ah yeah... but sure look aren't the sheep getting 30% off! Too dumb to actually cop on that she's selling hers on the Exchange!!! Fools and their money!! I emailed Murphy's with screenshots , but so far, no reply! Not surprised really!! They are as bad as each other!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.