Lisa's Lust List #37 Made in China but designed in Tullamore, won't be worn anymore once in pop up store.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her Nina's story, she points to the code 'NINJA' but I'm sure she say'NIN-G-A' when spelling it out 🤣Perfectionist as ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her hair feels 'like feathers' on her head, she says. Feathers - isn't that what every woman wants her hair to feel like 🤣 Scaly, flaky, oily, hard-shafted feathers 🤢
---
Yet another new 1-star review tonight 😱😱 😱 It's getting interesting now. Why all the bad reviews all of a sudden? After years of blind compliance from her sheep she must be fairly angry at the cheek of them giving her perfect products 1-star ratings. She must be worried this is the beginning of the end. There must be loads of angry (ex?) sheep all looking for somewhere to vent, and finding trust pilot.

Maybe the next thread, we could include the Trust Pilot link in the opening post, so any sheep finding Lisa's Tattle thread can have a read of the reviews, before parting with their hard earned cash.

View attachment 2988937
Not only does she block. But if you unsubscribe from her newsletter and try to subscribe again later on an error messsge comes up and asks you to try again later. Basically from once you unsubscribe your out. 😂😂 pretty childish if you ask me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Not only does she block. But if you unsubscribe from her newsletter and try to subscribe again later on an error messsge comes up and asks you to try again later. Basically from once you unsubscribe your out. 😂😂 pretty childish if you ask me
Why does that not surprise me! 🤣
Although as her website is apparently always under such pressure, I'd say the whole technology set up is probably very basic anyway.

Reactions: 10
Why does that not surprise me! 🤣
Although as her website is apparently always under such pressure, I'd say the whole technology set up is probably very basic anyway.
That reminds me - she has stopped harping on about the new website that was being made but taking years for her "IT people" to finalise it was so complex

So professional blocking people who unsubscribe from "My News" 🤣

On her Nina's story, she points to the code 'NINJA' but I'm sure she say'NIN-G-A' when spelling it out 🤣Perfectionist as ever.
It took her so long to get the name of the place right, I'm not surprised. 😁

She used to be stumbling over Neeeenagh, Niiiiiinagh. Every damn time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My God she doesn’t half go on & on & on, those blasted striped shirts, running around the house trying to show the colours properly, and yes those jeans are awful on her….anyone notice shes in her “trying not to be cranky” humour? She was giddy & hyper when Crusty was away. And as mentioned above the whispering “yeah” that’s actually getting worse.

• Heart
I just can't get over the 'discount' on the ridiculously overpriced yokes! 🤣 She will be showing the orders rolling in now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"You asked and I listened".......what an irritating woman. Another awful dress this morning (from Pamela Scott) that would take you anywhere, styled with the same boring nude patent pointy shoes. BORING, boring, 😴 and more boring. And Richard is giving free postage. No danger the queen would give free postage on anything. She's breaking her heart by giving €5 discount if two of her shite stripy shirts, must be the same size, are bought together. So generous of her, tight arse.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Same old, same old. I wonder how long will it keep working though. She's showing the same dresses she was showing 5 years ago with the same shoes, same pose, same sneery head. Only change she will have is a new background in witch Mansion before long, but sure she'll be in the basement and will tease the sheep with glimpses of the house.

And the discount on the 2 shirts, did you ever hear anything more ridiculous, less than a fiver 😂. And striped shirts avaialable in every shop for a fraction of the cost. I saw the most classy Paul Costello one in Dunnes the other day with lovely darts on the front to give it a lovely fitted shape and fab cuffs and the fabric was lovely too, its only available in white online but they had the blue instore.

I can't stop watching her though, just for the lols 😂 and the witty Tattler commentary 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She was so annoyed having to do that try on of the shirts, she just expects the sheep to buy buy buy and not be bothering her. Groundbreaking styling advice then to show how versatile they are, tuck in, leave out, ”arms” up or down. No wonder she is the absolute fashion icon she is acclaimed for being!

Reactions: 13
I reckon if fleeceyah said her discount on those shirts was "2 for 3" the stupid sheep would fall for it! convinced they were getting a HUGE bargain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"You asked and I listened".......what an irritating woman. Another awful dress this morning (from Pamela Scott) that would take you anywhere, styled with the same boring nude patent pointy shoes. BORING, boring, 😴 and more boring. And Richard is giving free postage. No danger the queen would give free postage on anything. She's breaking her heart by giving €5 discount if two of her shite stripy shirts, must be the same size, are bought together. So generous of her, tight arse.
And she can't even get the price of the dress right, she said €15.45, what an absolute puppet. Just goes to show she's not the slightest bit interested in doing the "job" as she calls it. Same exact script as for the other colour, robotic performance from a moron.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
And she can't even get the price of the dress right, she said €15.45, what an absolute puppet. Just goes to show she's not the slightest bit interested in doing the "job" as she calls it. Same exact script as for the other colour, robotic performance from a moron.
Wow, another mistake on a paid ad. That's 2 in 24 hours or so. How did she make that mistake?? €15.49 instead of €59.49 is a dreadful mistake for a salesperson to make!! Hope PS call her out on it. She'll be fuming if they do 😱

Also poor Lisa, she's just so busy 🙄

Reactions: 11
Sheep didn't get reprimanded 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 for lack of brown nosing. Must be because they were being psychic 😉

IMG_4715.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow, another mistake on a paid ad. That's 2 in 24 hours or so. How did she make that mistake?? €15.49 instead of €59.49 is a dreadful mistake for a salesperson to make!! Hope PS call her out on it. She'll be fuming if they do 😱

Also poor Lisa, she's just so busy 🙄
She doesn't give a damn now about the brands that pay her to promote them. Since the pop up shop, she has been especially slapdash about them.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.