Lisa's Lust List #37 Made in China but designed in Tullamore, won't be worn anymore once in pop up store.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't give a damn now about the brands that pay her to promote them. Since the pop up shop, she has been especially slapdash about them.
That spotlight ad was a joke - I've seen kids do better and the light bouncing off her filthy laptop screen
1000025459.jpg

Reactions: 5
"You asked and I listened".......what an irritating woman. Another awful dress this morning (from Pamela Scott) that would take you anywhere, styled with the same boring nude patent pointy shoes. BORING, boring, 😴 and more boring. And Richard is giving free postage. No danger the queen would give free postage on anything. She's breaking her heart by giving €5 discount if two of her shite stripy shirts, must be the same size, are bought together. So generous of her, tight arse.
I always say it...Pamela S only give her the stuff that no one in the shop is buying...was in there on Monday and they have some lovely stuff that you never see on Lisas stories...nice tees and little denim jackets...but she probably doesn't want tge sheep buying tees from somewhere else

Reactions: 10
Thread title suggestion - Girls, girls, girls, I am so kind. 4.90 'discount' - I'm robbing ye blind.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread title suggestion - Girls, girls, girls, I am so kind. 4.90 'discount' - I'm robbing ye blind.
I've updated it to a more selfish Lidl version
Girls, girls, girls, I am so kind. 4.90 'discount' - Ye are robbing ME blind
She will think she's being robbed of all those 4 euro 90 cents

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I considered that too, but I preferred the truthful version 🤣. She really IS robbing them blind.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The half tuck of the shirt is 100% robbed off Trinny Woodall's videos.I follow Trinny, and whilst I admit she might not be everyone's cup of tea, she knows her fashion and how to style clothes. She might, for example, wear a half-tucked shirt with other clothing layers as she heads off to her office in the fashion capital that is London.

In Lisa's context, the half-tucked shirt styling makes me think of someone who has been to the toilet/bog after a few too many, and barely managed to put themselves back together.

A half-tucked shirt simply does not translate in style in Ireland the same as it might in London 👀🤔😁

• Haha
The shirts are pre-ordered with July 3rd for dispatch. Why is everything pre order.

These shirts should have been out at the start of the summer, we are in the height of sale season now, but then again, Lisa gets great discounts - all €5.00 worth

• Haha
Has anyone any idea what a 'dobby' shirt is? Its what she has said the stripey shirts are on her newsletter

Reactions: 2
I've heard of Dobby but not a Dobby shirt
Is this another of her made up "fashion" terms

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1718785735482.png

LOL, even TH is cheaper than her
---
Dobby, or dobbie, is a woven fabric produced on the dobby loom, characterised by small geometric patterns and extra texture in the cloth. The warp and weft threads may be the same colour or different. Satin threads are particularly effective in this kind of weave as their texture will highlight the pattern

Has anyone any idea what a 'dobby' shirt is? Its what she has said the stripey shirts are on her newsletter
Dobby is all over Shein
It's her new power word at the moment abit like Tencel remember all her chat about that Tencel denim shirt , it's just kinda non iron non crease fabric but it's trademarked

• Haha
Girls girls girls can you imagine the state of that dress when it arrives in the all-important and impressive 'packaging.'
And linen can be a witch to iron. 🤣

In Lisa's context, the half-tucked shirt styling makes me think of someone who has been to the toilet/bog after a few too many, and barely managed to put themselves back together.
Can't stop laughing. She hasn't an ounce of natural style.

• Haha
Girls, girls, girls, no discount on my 'designs', head to Trustpilot to see the real headlines.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.