Lisa's Lust List #37 Made in China but designed in Tullamore, won't be worn anymore once in pop up store.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_20240615_104750.jpg

Is Lisa getting married?? 🤣🤣.

I think we have to wait for Trust pilot for the reviews as so many beauty insta are licking her ass on that reel.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The veil knocks about 20 years off her🤣
It knocked the heart sideways in me when I opened Instagram earlier 😳it was the first post I saw - reminiscent of every B movie horror I'd ever watched 😳😂😂😂 she looks very sinister looking in it at parts

• Haha
Reactions: 6
These business should be sent these pictures.she making money on the freebies
I think another "hun" was caught out selling her stuff on a website a few years back, I think it was y style (??) but i could be wrong, so I'm open to contradiction

Reactions: 8
All the sheep are paying for Lisa's freebies when they buy from those brands that she's then selling on and profiting from. Should she be declaring the money she gets from selling her freebies, does anyone know?

I think another "hun" was caught out selling her stuff on a website a few years back, I think it was y style (??) but i could be wrong, so I'm open to contradiction
She was Caught selling on adverts

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The sheep ordering all those same items to dress like their leader and she wears once and sells on. She really is money mad honest to god wouldn't you throw them in a charity bag and think no more of them if they have been worn, or is that just us normal folk that do that. You would think she hadn't a cent to her name.

• Heart
2 of the dresses for sale had marks on them. Did she spill her spice bag in the cab going home 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yet another sheep leaves the Cult of Lisa 😍🎉😍 Go Claire!!

It's really getting serious now as they're ALL saying the quality is brutal, and that's what Lisa 'prides' herself on for her brand. All these sheep she's losing will be next to impossible to get back too.

IMG_8246.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think Lisa is bigger than the size 10 she claims to be. No shame in it but she is so obsessed with image and weight that she couldn't admit to being a size 12-14.That's what a medium would equate to in most clothes.
So much for sending stuff back.....the biggest liar that ever walked is shithead McGowan.

Aw the chauffeur is back 🤣 like a needy teen asking did you miss me 🙄
😂😂😂 exactly, I knew she’d be like a giddy teenager when he got back, the way she says “isnt it Chris”,”will we Chris” no wonder shes excited shes only had her phone & the dog for the week, oh & Darragh but she NEVER mentions him! I always get the impression hes the boss in that relationship, it’s very strange seeing as she is providing him with a mansion to live in. The nosey part of me is dying to know if he has an investment in the house as well..

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.