Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Getagrip21

Had a look in while I was at Starbucks around 3ish and was only a handful of mature ladies in flaffing for selfies and came out wit all small bags . Not as busy as she makes out at all half the "staff" walking around trying to make themselves look busy. If ut was busier I would have went in for the nose at the quality but being so empty I'd die if one of them thought i needed help and I was actually gonna buy some over priced tatt.

Reactions: 11

Iris2020

VIP Member
Imagine the best compliment you can come up with for the blazer is you can move in it.... I do despair at those sheep, honestly. I would have thought with all the BT vouchers Lisa has to spend she would have made an effort to see Trinny there. Lisa being the Queen of style and all. She could have dressed head to toe in her own designs, but we all know she would have turned up in a tablecloth. Jealous that Trinny is stocked in BTs and she's in the Whitewater in a pop up.

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
The hands drive me insane for some reason. She has such a neck calling herself an “irish company” when in fact she’s an irish woman ripping off other irish women with a load of chinese tat. You can tell she’s bored off her head promoting other companies at this stage, she just wants it to be all about herself now.
She was bad enough before, but the pop up shop has her head swollen altogether.

Someone said previously that the Pamela Scott brand uses her to clear stuff they can't sell. I can believe it.
That dress will be sold out this morning, the sheep will want to wear it with all the tat they bought in the shop last week. While driving along with their sunglasses holders clipped to their visors... 🤣

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
And Dunnes have blazers at the moment for thirty quid. Why would anyone be paying her ridiculous prices!

I glanced there and she is winding them up effortlessly, posting about how there's only so many of such and such size left in various pieces of tat. She might need to get on the forklift again. 🤣
Girls Girls Girls
1000023149.jpg

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Brand new thread to continue the chat about Tullamore's very own QVC. If anyone would like to do a recap, go for it.

Great thread title, thanks to @Oh June. It was the most thanked post and makes for a very fitting title.

Pop up shop incoming girls girls girls.

Luckydogbk

Chatty Member
She teases the sheep with a glimpse of the dress then posts nothing, very odd behaviour..sore loser perhaps? She didn’t stand a chance of winning , shes a feckin del boy con-artist whereas the other winners are proper business women. Fleeyca here trying to figure out if Denise (? I think its her name) is wearing real diamonds. Lads I cant get over her again showing off her diamonds & how clean they are when she started off talking about desert diamonds. Shes such a fuckn bell-end. She be like a walking bitch today that she didn’t win, poor Crusty is in for the tight lipped resting bitch face for the weekend.😬 @Missycoco We’re missing u here!!!
---
How did she think she was an entrepreneur, she's a sales woman & to be honest a good one at that , but nothing more.
Shes is only a good sales woman to the women she has managed to brain wash. The brain washing is her talent!!! I despair of those who have been “influenced” by her.

Attachments

Last edited:

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
@ChastityDingle , in relation to the handbag, they all thought that 220 yo yo was too hefty for what the bag is. It was not buttery soft, zip wasn't great and leather plait was very unsightly and probably would have been sore on the shoulder. They went to Kildare Village and were actually saying that 220 would have gone a long way to getting a much nicer bag that was too quality. The summer dress and straw bag were also commented on! One of the girls has a Zara straw bag for holidays that she's had years and felt gowls one was an overpriced version of Zara and several others! Linen dress is a copy of so many others out there, but with a hefty price tag!
I was annoyed that they went to support the pop up, but in hindsight, it proved what I have been telling them all along - there's better out there and without the huge cost! I genuinely can't get over how nasty the gilet feels - it's very light, almost as if the stuffing is flat and dead .. maybe it needs a 🎾!! I can't see it lasting the distance, it's just not luxurious in any way!

Evan

VIP Member
When sheep are spending like this Lisa is laughing all the way to the bank.
Edit: love how Lisa just ignores the poor woman's questions too 🤣
View attachment 2887604
My head hurts after reading that message from Suzy sheep 🤯 if I was a size 6 I'd be decked out head to foot in clothes that were worth it! Not head to foot Lisas clothes that look like shite 💁‍♀️
---
Shes reducing the makeup brushes by ten euro!!! I'd be furious if I'd bought them today💁‍♀️ not that I would buy them,EVER, but y'know what I mean 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
The clip yoke is being pushed bigtime. That and the chain for the glasses obviously didn't sell all that well. Can't think why 🤣

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
This is clearing out unsold stuff for her. She will have lots more at the ready I'd say. Two forty foot containers en route though? I have my doubts.

• Heart

cantstandthenonsense

And the bit “ thank you for keeping us clothed” 🤣🤣🤣 like for ffs what have they done before this 🙄🤔 if you were to believe these messages are true, must need an interest in fictional writing when applying to Lisa and Co at primary junior infants level 🤣
I’m love clothes, shoes, bags, I buy in Dunnes, pennys, Chain store but also do buy expensive stuff, and designer items- I have never ever thought about buying one of her items!! Like never even had to think about it!! There is nothing unique or stylish about any of her stuff!

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Imagine the best compliment you can come up with for the blazer is you can move in it.... I do despair at those sheep, honestly. I would have thought with all the BT vouchers Lisa has to spend she would have made an effort to see Trinny there. Lisa being the Queen of style and all. She could have dressed head to toe in her own designs, but we all know she would have turned up in a tablecloth. Jealous that Trinny is stocked in BTs and she's in the Whitewater in a pop up.
Her social skills are so poor to non-existent that I would say she avoided that Trinny get together deliberately. Every other hun seemed to be there so I'm guessing she was invited.

Of course she was probably out with a telescope on the roof of her house watching for the slow boat to dock... 🤣

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
We could write the messages for her. Chelinda deserves a break.

I bought ten walking jackets, five pyjamas, twenty blazers in each of the colours. I'll be back tomorrow for anything I missed. You're wonderful bla bla bla... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Of course the €1.99 on Temu car clip is worth €25 in baabaa land when it comes with the little pouch! So handy.

• Haha

Iris2020

VIP Member
Jesus, is there no end to this wans talent. Designing jeans now. Sick to death of her now. Between the messages, the fulfillment centre, and sneak peaks of what's coming. How are the sheep not tired of the same ding dong day after day after day.