Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GalwayGal0804

Chatty Member
I’m sure you all remember her carry on the morning after Aisling Murphy’s murder. You’ll have to clarify something for me, as I don’t watch her cos I’d want to scratch my eyes out.
We all know she got her start in the Galway races but my cousin from Tullamore reckons she really got her start from the Kilbeggan races. The head man at Kilbeggan (anyone who ever went there would know him well) died tragically last weekend. The entire town was talking and grieving and there was an article in the Indo yest about it.
Did little miss heart of glass mention it? Or would it not bring her €€.
Apparently everyone in her Tullamore knew him / he was from there and Kilbeggan is only 10 mins out the road from Tullamore or Clara
oh sure that wouldn't bother her at all.....the heartless fucker that she is. I hope the boat that is bringing her shite in sinks

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Can't believe she shared the video of the girl in her dress. Dress is usually not shown off until the day of the event when they are all done up with the hair and the make up etc. Whatever about showing a peek of the colour or something that doesn't give the entire dress away. So unfair on the girl to do that.
I think the only saving grace in this Invasion of privacy situation is nobody that girls age wouod have a clue who Mrs Hickville is so hopefully it will remain a surprise
Can you imagine though if it was the other way around and someone was invading her privacy in The Stables trying on tablecloths

Turmeric123

VIP Member
What can I say except THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What can I say except manners don't cost anything- I read all these messages myself *sympathy needed
A Dear Ms Turmeric123 before your thanks wouldn't have gone astray
I'm not looking for attention, sympathy my messages are blowing up *wipes snot on hand looks to top corner of camera as lying when I started this page I never never never imagined How Fucking Stupid Sheep are and how rich they woupd make me popular it would become. *Gurning smile but anyways Chris Loves Murph and freebies ME

Did you see the size if my mansion - here's more pics and all the neighbours can move away fast enough - especially people who went to school with me in Moate

Can you tell she is getting on my last nerve 🤣🤣

• Haha

Iris2020

VIP Member
The jeans awful with that blazer which is the wrong length with those jeans for a start. For a designer she is absolutely clueless when it comes to styling, but the sheep will buy those jeans anyway and throw all of the tat on with them and look awful just like she does in that pic. Lisa, Lisa, Lisa step away from the Chinese tat catalogue and pick up a few fashion magazines. You need them because this country hick look needs to get in the bin.

• Heart

Buddy4

VIP Member
No she was "styling" the shop 🤣🤣
Putting glasses on a shelf so people can see them is now styling 👌 Everyday is a school day 🤣🤣🤣

She really thinks she is opening a VERY high end boutique not an Argos depot 🤣🤣🤣
I didn’t even listen just that I saw that other muppet tagged 🤣
And on the subject of Adeline HOW can this be worth €300 🤔🤔🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Luckydogbk

Chatty Member
The hands drive me insane for some reason. She has such a neck calling herself an “irish company” when in fact she’s an irish woman ripping off other irish women with a load of chinese tat. You can tell she’s bored off her head promoting other companies at this stage, she just wants it to be all about herself now.

Attachments

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I must go now and email the retailer and thank them for sending it to me and taking my money.
That is the least you could do really. Also thank them for all that they do and say sorry for disturbing them. Could you maybe send them flowers as well? 🤣

This slight setback (because that is all that it is) couldn't happen to a nicer person 😁. Greed will be her downfall. 🎾

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
the only thing that's soft are the sheep's brains!!
Potential thread title there! I knew someone mentioned having seen it for real and they were not impressed.

I love bags, I have too many but that's another story.
That bag is so crappy looking. You would see far nicer in Penneys or anywhere really, for a fraction of the ridiculous price she is charging.

• Heart

MrsGahan

VIP Member
The fake messages are just odd. They list out what they bought and tell the qvc qu that they spoke to her and that she was lovely. I’ve often bought from small Irish owned (and produced) brands and never felt the need to thank by message or list what I bought.

• Heart

Sammyjo9

Chatty Member
I think it says something that she never mentioned the VIPs or congratulated anyone ,shows she has no friends there chelinda are her paid minions..all these customers have more money than sense they're all abit like that Emily Donohoe fabulously 40ish, too much money n not a jot of style

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Mary Lee has a story up of her visit to the pop up
She's the only person in the shop apart from a shop assistant on their phone 🤣🤣

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
It's back to her total lack of self awareness, and lack of friends imo.
It wouldn't even cross her mind, nor does she have anyone to tell her, that the done thing is not to show the dresses until the night.

But as you rightly said, it's unlikely that anyone who knows the girls, will see them on her page, fortunately.

geemkilkenny

I bought a few pieces from S Keary.. honestly don't think they are worth the money. Had a try on of her blazer in Kildare Village, it was nothing special for the money - if your a brand hun, you would pay the moola, I have several M&S and a couple of Zara and honestly think they are stylish, hard wearing and sensibly priced.
---

Just as well she didn't go - she would have stuck out like a sore thumb.... no style at all in her case! Bonnie Ryan won 😂😂 sure gowl hadn't a hope !
And no congratulations to Bonnie or any of the winners. She's such a self obsessed witch.
---
This just sums up herself & her sidekick’s mentality. Sheep wake up for God sake, what are they like? & the family in the car travelling up ? Please tell me its a joke?
Thought the same myself, just out to fleece people, then to make a laugh of it, she and that Linda one have no cop on, conscience or moral compass. Tarred with the same brush.
---
View attachment 2900462What about the other 7 staff 🤔
This is sickening, excluding the other staff. One flogger blowing smoke up the others hole for publicity. Shame on you Ooooonnnagh.

Last edited: