Lisa’s Lust List #23 The build of her mansion will take over a year, plenty of time to shift more gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Easy knowing her show is coming up, over at the stables looking for a free outfit and sure whilst there a free meal I’m sure as crusty LOVES a free meal, I mean loves the stables!!

Reactions: 8
Easy knowing her show is coming up, over at the stables looking for a free outfit and sure whilst there a free meal I’m sure as crusty LOVES a free meal, I mean loves the stables!!
While at the Stables do you think there would be any chance of Crusty finding a stable to throw horseface into then bolting it and running.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
While at the Stables do you think there would be any chance of Crusty finding a stable to throw horseface into then bolting it and running.
The dress she got is a “stable” piece!!! Miss perfectionist!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oonagh is on Ireland am looking very thin. Is that why Lisa is flat out in the gym.
I never realised she was a pharmacist, I though she was just a sales woman like fleecya.

Reactions: 3
Did she just say on her stories that she doesn't even like whiskey, isn't she always drinking whiskey sours!!!?? Or is that Chris's drink?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They must have known the queen was calling 🤣
Maybe she doesn’t know whiskey is the main ingredient in a whiskey sour 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is she on. Who gives a tit about tullamore dew offices? 🙄
Seriously would she not have the parents over for a dinner? Why can't anyone be in her house???? They never do anything unless it's free.
Yes she can have a production line like that here but guess what we have laws and you'd have to at least pay minimum wage so I think you'll stick to the sweat shops in China.

Reactions: 9
@Missycoco I'm starting to think your her no.1 fan....... OMG love your posts! you say everything about this wannabe that I think!! Keep it up!
Well thank you @TheManorBorn , great name . I often worry about my long rants in case they are boring . I can ramble on at times 🤣
I cannot stand that woman , she appears to be one greedy vile nasty woman. Mocks mental health , Sean’s around town trying to get seen by media when that beautiful young woman was murdered . As for the kept man and his knashers don’t get me started on him 🤣
It really is mind boggling though how these people are conned by her and others by buying pure China 💩 . Ok nearly everything is made in China these days but reputable companies in the majority of cases use factories that follow proper guidelines, they will check that workers are treated fairly, decent working conditions and fair wages, no child labour etc. This ails hen could not give two 🤬s as long as the money rolls in for her mansion. .
@Roisin Dubh confirms what most of us know about a lot of the factories over there. I would never touch a beauty product that the Huns stick their labels on , won’t be long before they are selling in Poundland and other discount stores . I found an article only that makes note testing reading about these brainwashing lying huns.. will post the link now

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I work in a manufacturing site and the rules are so strict especially when it comes to being in the assembly line room. Everyone has to be gowned and have proper accredited training that is compliant with a global rule called Good Manufacturing Practice. It is based on this principle that companies get their license to manufacture. Albeit in her stories no assembly of any product is being done but it is the principal that she has just walked in from the street and is walking around what should be a sterile environment. The irony of her gloating that the Tullamore site tries to be seen as the ‘gold standard’. I would rather a few jackets behind chairs in an office any day of the week than randomers walking around what should be a sterile environment. If this was my site and I brought a friend in to show them the offices it would be a disciplinary and a serious one at that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Look at her swanning around the factory , making out her kept man is in charge. Trying to convince us he is on huge wages and paying his way 🤣 will he have a stake in your mansion ??
Are the factory covers in their insurance to have some auld one walking around with her phone videoing ?? Did they give permission ?? Now remember folks the cleanliness is down to her kept man . Judging by the miserable face on him I can see him been so far up himself, full of self importance and dishing out orders. Bet most of the staff have a good ole snigger know he is a kept man and many probably read Tattle. Really does he ever wear anything else but the track bottoms and jacket??
Big free breakfast no doubt at the Stables , we all know he loves free food .
Jasus though get some sleep woman , or has she been whingeing ???

Did you hear her , ‘a production line like that for my perfume’ the notions of her . 🤣🤣🤣🤣 mover over Tom Ford, Chanel 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Couldn't believe what I was seeing when she shared from. Tullamore Dew, the comments making fun of how clean & tidy it was. Its a food manufacturing plant for food industry. If someone did that where I worked there would be war. She is so disrespectful and full of notions

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.