Lisa’s Lust List #23 The build of her mansion will take over a year, plenty of time to shift more gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't believe what I was seeing when she shared from. Tullamore Dew, the comments making fun of how clean & tidy it was. Its a food manufacturing plant for food industry. If someone did that where I worked there would be war. She is so disrespectful and full of notions
exactly!! I'm shocked. I went to look after seeing comment above.

you have to do induction and wear PPE were I work.

and it's a shadow board.. basic 5S stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Mark rogers is at DWTS I thought she was going with him !! Just seen he is there with Linda from the tan company Lisa use to promote but no more 😁

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Couldn't believe what I was seeing when she shared from. Tullamore Dew, the comments making fun of how clean & tidy it was. Its a food manufacturing plant for food industry. If someone did that where I worked there would be war. She is so disrespectful and full of notions
Surely it's not allowed - if I brought my hubby into work and let him film and post online I'd be sacked
He used the place for playing with the dog and for her to get content

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She has deleted the videos. I wonder if Chris knew what she was doing.

She has put his job on the line twice now.

Stupid witch.

Reactions: 12
No the video is still there, im sure thats a restricted area and most companies wont allow filming of any kind in the manufacturing area

Reactions: 11
Nothing wrong with it but it looks like he doesn’t have an office, as she’s only showing the floor. If he’d an office in Tullamore we’d be shown a photo of it, he’s not that high up the food chain.

Reactions: 4
If that was where I work we'd be shot. Everyone has signed forms to basically say nothing will be shared outside the company from how it operates to what machines are there.

All I could think when watching the workplace stories was what would happen if she fell
down those stairs? how stupid are they? In this day & age with health & safety this is simply not allowed in any work place. Not like years ago when it was more relaxed & not as much of an issue. Surely he had permission 2 allow her in? Surely he would need to be in there on a Sunday himself? (insurance etc) or as someone already said is it an ad for Tullamore dew? all the stupid sheep will now be racing 2 buy the stuff or probably drive past it just cos Queen Lisa’s boyfriend works there. Like the sad sheep on her trip 2 Edinburgh sending Lisa pics of that blasted hat &
scarf set. Iv no doubt that she is on a trip there because her Queen Lisa was there before xmas. They actually make cringe when they send the pictures 2 her, big delighted heads on them all.
laughing at the tidy desks! God I wish my office had no paperwork or files 🙃

Reactions: 7
All I could think when watching the workplace stories was what would happen if she fell
down those stairs? how stupid are they? In this day & age with health & safety this is simply not allowed in any work place. Not like years ago when it was more relaxed & not as much of an issue. Surely he had permission 2 allow her in? Surely he would need to be in there on a Sunday himself? (insurance etc) or as someone already said is it an ad for Tullamore dew? all the stupid sheep will now be racing 2 buy the stuff or probably drive past it just cos Queen Lisa’s boyfriend works there. Like the sad sheep on her trip 2 Edinburgh sending Lisa pics of that blasted hat &
scarf set. Iv no doubt that she is on a trip there because her Queen Lisa was there before xmas. They actually make cringe when they send the pictures 2 her, big delighted heads on them all.
laughing at the tidy desks! God I wish my office had no paperwork or files 🙃
The most embarrassing one was the woman hiding in the bathroom on the husband wearing Fleeceyas chinese hat and scarf pretending to brush her teeth with the Spotlight discounted toothbrush. Mortified for that woman, has she any self respect?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The most embarrassing one was the woman hiding in the bathroom on the husband wearing Fleeceyas chinese hat and scarf pretending to brush her teeth with the Spotlight discounted toothbrush. Mortified for that woman, has she any self respect?
With her sunglasses on too

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it’s really inappropriate that she filmed inside that factory. It reflects really bad on them. Find it hard to take them seriously after that.

• Heart
What’s the betting the dog was in there also . That is supposed to be sterile environment as they produce a consumable product ... was she wearing appropriate clothing . Hope one ends up with strays from the black mane in their whiskey 🤮No was is any employee allowed to fetch non staff on the premises. This is a matter for HSE and he should be disciplined. He carries on line it’s his company , been the kept man of the self important woman is rubbing off on him , thinks like her that he is untouchable .
Like really do we need to see inside the factory . The way she goes on Chris this Chris that you would think she has found a handsome stud of the midlands , no no no you found a guy sorted his teeth out , you keep him , you take him on freebie holidays , yet you still wear your ex’s diamonds . Not one bit of personal jewellery from him . A cofffee machine , a coat that he allegedly paid for , nothing says I love you better 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That designer she’s using. Is anyone else sick to death of all that bloody grey furniture, walls, rugs, beds, doors, windows & then maybe a “splash” of lime, like Fu*k off. Have none if these huns got any imagination or taste of their own? If I was Lisa &
building I would be so excited 2 be picking out my own stuff & make it my home, I wouldn’t care if people didn’t like it. They just all copy each other, her house is most likely goin2 be a replica of Pippas ( another boring grey mansion) 🙃 just like Lisa herself, Miss boring with no personality

• Heart
On another note, I saw on of the mums at school this morning had the camel scarf set. She actually showed me how paper thin the hat was. Completely different quality to the scarf. How Lisa can stand over those is beyond me. The quality was terrible. Scarf was also very short. Her one is definitely longer. I would think they should be priced around €25. She is actually scamming people.

• Wow
On another note, I saw on of the mums at school this morning had the camel scarf set. She actually showed me how paper thin the hat was. Completely different quality to the scarf. How Lisa can stand over those is beyond me. The quality was terrible. Scarf was also very short. Her one is definitely longer. I would think they should be priced around €25. She is actually scamming people.
Was she unimpressed with the hat? Or was she gushing like a loon over it? Sounds like tit quality TBH

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.