Lisa’s Lust List #23 The build of her mansion will take over a year, plenty of time to shift more gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sunny Kat you need to move here and police the retail shavings. Surely its false advertising.

But that coat was horrendous. I wouldn't put a tenner into it.

Reactions: 4
Tattle flyer drop in Raddison me thinks, she surely can't police all areas all the time, random shoppers could 'accidentely' leave a 'business card' with an e-mail address on it. Lisa McGowan, if I've given you cause for concern then I'm extremely sorry, consider me BLOCKED............lol. This could be the beginning of the end for this gowl.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So how many shops/stands/bric-a-brac stalls will you have Fleeceya???
Lisa and her math skills again :ROFLMAO: Interesting that she's found more sunglasses to sell at the show.

@caremum Honestly I want to be in Ireland so I could start a blog and social media account calling out the instahun lies, but there's really no Irish brand that I want to work for. I'm really happy with the company I'm with right now. Americans would never allow a hun to advertise in the horrendous why Lisa does and it disgusts me that our businesses allow her to. My heart literally aches for Ireland, but my family is really thriving here.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lisa and her math skills again :ROFLMAO: Interesting that she's found more sunglasses to sell at the show.

@caremum Honestly I want to be in Ireland so I could start a blog and social media account calling out the instahun lies, but there's really no Irish brand that I want to work for. I'm really happy with the company I'm with right now. Americans would never allow a hun to advertise in the horrendous why Lisa does and it disgusts me that our businesses allow her to. My heart literally aches for Ireland, but my family is really thriving here.
you could set up a blog from over there !!! please do

Reactions: 6
you could set up a blog from over there !!! please do
I want to do honest reviews. I want to purchase the huns products and review them, show labels where they are made and what the materials are. I'm not paying for products and shipping all the way to America, and certainly not for Lisa's products which end up being resold instead of returned (her returns policy is too strict). I could do one that calls out Lisa for things like claiming exclusives when they are not, but she could say "oops I was wrong sorry" and it wouldn't be a big deal.

If anyone else can do it I'd happy advise and help. It's not illegal, no one can take you to the high court. It's basically what Lisa does, gets a product and shows it, but Lisa lies that the fabric is amazing when it's polyester and won't tell us that or where it's made or anything. Buying her sweatshirt and saying it's mainly polyester, is from china and ill fitting is the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The pontificating Queen brainwashing her guillabe sheep, “you will be ok to come alone” I’ve the best group of followers”
Of course you do Lisa they are so stupid & brainwashed they would buy a stale cheese sambo off you. The best group of followers! of course they are when they are lining your pockets, swanning about in your oversized jeep with your oversized dog getting everything free. Horrible, horrible woman she truly is. There is absolutely nothing likeable about Ms McGowan I am just bewildered at the women who fall for her tatics.
If I lived near Cork I wouldn’t be able 2 help myself going 2 have a nosey at the carry on of them all. Id say if I whispered you are a guillable sheep in their ears they’d probably just giggle. All I can imagine is clones of Lisa squealing with excitement that the “hubby” has let them off for
the day/night with the credit cards. Like how in Gods name in this day & age do these simple minded women still exist? Im still trying 2 get my head around one of their messages that she has the hubby working overtime so she can buy all of
Lisas tack. Get a job & a life ffs 🤦‍♀️ silly little sheep.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Am I correct that Oonagh from Meaghers was 50 the same time as Lisa or am I going mad? She looks absolutely gorgeous and so much fresher and younger…and then Joanie is in better physical shape…seems to me that Lisa is really settling into a more frumpy vibe these days. Would she ever please do something with the hair it it too long and way too dark for her

Reactions: 16
Lisa has ruined her face and chest from sunning herself, I think she's very haggard looking.

• Heart
Am I correct that Oonagh from Meaghers was 50 the same time as Lisa or am I going mad? She looks absolutely gorgeous and so much fresher and younger…and then Joanie is in better physical shape…seems to me that Lisa is really settling into a more frumpy vibe these days. Would she ever please do something with the hair it it too long and way too dark for her
Oonagh looks great, she wears affordable clothes, nearly always in Zara. She really looks after herself and none of the old nonsence like out of Fleeycia that she's a helpless little girl who can't fry an egg 🙄🙄. Shes owns her success and is very knowledgable eventhough I hate that she uses the floggers to sell her stuff.

Reactions: 11
Oonagh uses a LOT of filters. She does not look like that in real life. Looks well I’ll give her but not like she looks on her Insta

Reactions: 5
i don't know how oonagh keeps going, she seems to be always out at meetings, talks, evening stuff, i would be wrecked. i also would prefer her not to use Lisa and Trisha.

Reactions: 5
i don't know how oonagh keeps going, she seems to be always out at meetings, talks, evening stuff, i would be wrecked. i also would prefer her not to use Lisa and Trisha.
If you had free symprove, revive and every vitamin going the road you'd be grand too!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Supposedly not but Lisa has illusions and would probably do a comeback/fairwell tour, like Tina Turner or Madonna.
Lisa's more like a female Liberace than any of the above, with the sparkly jackets and the big chandelier earrings 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.