Lisa’s Lust List #23 The build of her mansion will take over a year, plenty of time to shift more gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes going to be absolutely insufferable this weekend, it'll be filming the goodybags getting made up, her swanning around sticking her camera in the faces of everyone, Crusty looking sourfaced if he's there although he might be relishing the prospect of being home alone.
Wonder will she be paying for the hotel or if its gifted, not that she'll acknowledge that.
Those eyes are hanging out of her head, she's either not sleeping these days or gurning a lot.

Reactions: 5
The big black Maine again , we all agree on you description of your face. Been such a expert on fashion etc it’s a pity you can’t see how the big black Maine drags the sun fecked face down even more ,
She must think a big head of hair swinging about makes her look younger .. no it does not , way too dark . Same style forever , it never changes
Dog off free board again . She must have taken down the post of it lying across the fecking dining table 🤮 she has no control over that mutt whatsoever , Crusty must be off to the shows ,3 night free hotel break, free food, free booze won’t he be landed .
only 47 likes when Born posted her, they say pop a message for restock notifications , the fleecer says no restock! Now who is lying I wonder ??
The stern old face on her having the free hair.. looks more in her 60’s than 50’s . She has stopped not selling all morning then tags grove homes again .
Have the brainwashed sheep got to pay to go into shop , don’t the load of brain dead not know if they really want anything they can go online or pop into the likes of the equally up her own ass Oonagh shops ??
Tagging both hairdressers crafty ole cow .. sure I stick to Tullamore for my free hair . PPE

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Popped in just to see if that dress was in my local born store this morning & LOADS there… thought Joan was pulling stock from the stores!! 100% polyester…. Lovely!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sunny Kat that blog would be the dream. Unfortunately its not just LLL that needs calling out. So many. Are Irish consumers really that dim. I love my shopping but I know the value of a euro too and its disturbing to see so many shell out for white label shoite from China. I know most of what we consume comes from China but some of the ethics of the places are very poor.

Shein is leading the race to the bottom in environmental issues but more worryingly some workers are working 75 hour shifts with no contracts and very poor conditions, safety and wages. Don't for one minute tell me without proof that LLL or any other hun is checking the credentials of their production process. All they are interested in is the bottom line. That would be a really interesting expose as well as the my exclusive discount. . . .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Am I correct that Oonagh from Meaghers was 50 the same time as Lisa or am I going mad? She looks absolutely gorgeous and so much fresher and younger…and then Joanie is in better physical shape…seems to me that Lisa is really settling into a more frumpy vibe these days. Would she ever please do something with the hair it it too long and way too dark for her
AH here now to be fair she looks thinner than the average Irish woman these days! Can't stand her but also passionate about health etc so I feel your comment was a reach tbh
---

Tattle flyer drop in Raddison me thinks, she surely can't police all areas all the time, random shoppers could 'accidentely' leave a 'business card' with an e-mail address on it. Lisa McGowan, if I've given you cause for concern then I'm extremely sorry, consider me BLOCKED............lol. This could be the beginning of the end for this gowl.
What do you mean? :unsure:

Sunny Kat that blog would be the dream. Unfortunately its not just LLL that needs calling out. So many. Are Irish consumers really that dim. I love my shopping but I know the value of a euro too and its disturbing to see so many shell out for white label shoite from China. I know most of what we consume comes from China but some of the ethics of the places are very poor.

Shein is leading the race to the bottom in environmental issues but more worryingly some workers are working 75 hour shifts with no contracts and very poor conditions, safety and wages. Don't for one minute tell me without proof that LLL or any other hun is checking the credentials of their production process. All they are interested in is the bottom line. That would be a really interesting expose as well as the my exclusive discount. . . .
LLL is not the only hun I'd love to do an honest review on. I'd love to put on a pair of Gails Fails leggings and show how they rip easily or some of her new online boutique items and show how the "quality" material she claims them to be is polyester. Lisa Jordan, Pippa, Sinead Curvy... anyone that has their own clothing. Some might actually be using decent quality materials, but we know our pal Lisa is not.

Factory conditions are well above what I want to involve myself in. Governments should be doing something about that. There are people who do not have a choice but to shop from places like Shein so I don't want to get involved with that. But Governments need to regulate wages and fair employment standards and they're not doing what they should be. I'm sure there are organizations and petitions for people who are interested in making changes there

Reactions: 10
AH here now to be fair she looks thinner than the average Irish woman these days! Can't stand her but also passionate about health etc so I feel your comment was a reach tbh
---

What do you mean? :unsure:
put the url link for tattle on a business card size piece of paper and randomly go in to raddisson bar for a drink, dropping pieces of paper as you go, so to speak, bound to peak someones interest

• Haha
I'd say gails leggings are shocking quality

Sorry for the rant about workers rights. But tbh there are options on Shein I see alot of friends particularly the daughters buying from them, wearing them once and literally binning when done. When I was a student I lived in the same clothes and there was no shame in it. In fact the more battered the 501s were from Crown Alley the better. Whats changed (in the way too many years in between).

It would be nice to be able to buy items online with the provision of a providence that they are produced in a fair environment. If giants like Boo Hoo get away with it I suppose the bloggers will slip in under the net too. I don't see much appetite within the eu.

Popped in just to see if that dress was in my local born store this morning & LOADS there… thought Joan was pulling stock from the stores!! 100% polyester…. Lovely!!
Same here a whole rack of them. Horrible cheap looking dress

Reactions: 2
I'd say gails leggings are shocking quality

Sorry for the rant about workers rights. But tbh there are options on Shein I see alot of friends particularly the daughters buying from them, wearing them once and literally binning when done. When I was a student I lived in the same clothes and there was no shame in it. In fact the more battered the 501s were from Crown Alley the better. Whats changed (in the way too many years in between).

It would be nice to be able to buy items online with the provision of a providence that they are produced in a fair environment. If giants like Boo Hoo get away with it I suppose the bloggers will slip in under the net too. I don't see much appetite within the eu.
No need to apologize. Workers rights is very important and there should be strict regulations in place, it's just too big of an issue to include in what I envision doing with a social media account that reviews instahun product.

You bring up an interesting point that clothing is bought and worn once and tossed away or the tag never is taken off and I think social media and "influencers" play a big part in this. We watch them daily with new clothing and they're telling us it's amazing and "buy buy buy" all day every day. Take Gails Rails who talks about "wearing your wardrobe" but now has an online boutique that she is selling you new polyester clothing every week. If we had more examples of how to mix pieces we own instead of new new new all the time, things might be different.

Reactions: 7
The pontificating Queen brainwashing her guillabe sheep, “you will be ok to come alone” I’ve the best group of followers”
Of course you do Lisa they are so stupid & brainwashed they would buy a stale cheese sambo off you. The best group of followers! of course they are when they are lining your pockets, swanning about in your oversized jeep with your oversized dog getting everything free. Horrible, horrible woman she truly is. There is absolutely nothing likeable about Ms McGowan I am just bewildered at the women who fall for her tatics.
If I lived near Cork I wouldn’t be able 2 help myself going 2 have a nosey at the carry on of them all. Id say if I whispered you are a guillable sheep in their ears they’d probably just giggle. All I can imagine is clones of Lisa squealing with excitement that the “hubby” has let them off for
the day/night with the credit cards. Like how in Gods name in this day & age do these simple minded women still exist? Im still trying 2 get my head around one of their messages that she has the hubby working overtime so she can buy all of
Lisas tack. Get a job & a life ffs 🤦‍♀️ silly little sheep.
Jus discovered two very good friends are going on Sunday (separately) tickets €110 are apparently get value considering gift bags worth €460! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ meeting 1 on Monday so will get the lowdown on what they got....
---

Am I correct that Oonagh from Meaghers was 50 the same time as Lisa or am I going mad? She looks absolutely gorgeous and so much fresher and younger…and then Joanie is in better physical shape…seems to me that Lisa is really settling into a more frumpy vibe these days. Would she ever please do something with the hair it it too long and way too dark for her
Pity she can't say the name of the company she works for/owns....

• Wow
Reactions: 10
No need to apologize. Workers rights is very important and there should be strict regulations in place, it's just too big of an issue to include in what I envision doing with a social media account that reviews instahun product.

You bring up an interesting point that clothing is bought and worn once and tossed away or the tag never is taken off and I think social media and "influencers" play a big part in this. We watch them daily with new clothing and they're telling us it's amazing and "buy buy buy" all day every day. Take Gails Rails who talks about "wearing your wardrobe" but now has an online boutique that she is selling you new polyester clothing every week. If we had more examples of how to mix pieces we own instead of new new new all the time, things might be different.
Sometimes the points your raise send me down the rabbit hole of the industry as a whole. I also find the whole influencers selling unsustainable lifestyles very concerning. We lived on beans on toast to pay off student debt and pull our first deposit together. I'll admit they were easier times as prices have gone mental now and I see same friends kids parents wonder will they ever move out. But the likes of Lisa Jordan, SSM, LLL, Pippa show off the 5* lifestyle and now its almost a shame or failure if you are not projecting this on social media too.

Anyhow I digress again. €110 for tickets is a big leap. I went to a show a few years ago. It was a cringefest. But I think tickets might have been E50. Alot of vochures in goodie bag that were never retrieved. Cheap tat earrings from Jennifer Wrynne, A few make up samples and a container of fabric conditioner. (how random). Nothing you'd go wow that was worth it. Nor do I believe this will be the last cashcow show. Imagine the champers flowing Sunday night when the last sucker has gone home. Chris might even rise to the occasion at the thought of what all that money will bring.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So it’s four nights at the hotel , of course Crusty will go it’s a little mini break for him , can go sightseeing himself all day , free hotel no doubt in the executive suite free food, free drink , free travel there that’s why the big mutt went today care and most likely that’s free also.
People stated in the past that goody bags are full of samples an useless bits like money off vouchers etc. Can you honestly see then giving away freebies that are worth more that her overpriced tickets .

Reactions: 4
Sometimes the points your raise send me down the rabbit hole of the industry as a whole. I also find the whole influencers selling unsustainable lifestyles very concerning. We lived on beans on toast to pay off student debt and pull our first deposit together. I'll admit they were easier times as prices have gone mental now and I see same friends kids parents wonder will they ever move out. But the likes of Lisa Jordan, SSM, LLL, Pippa show off the 5* lifestyle and now its almost a shame or failure if you are not projecting this on social media too.

Anyhow I digress again. €110 for tickets is a big leap. I went to a show a few years ago. It was a cringefest. But I think tickets might have been E50. Alot of vochures in goodie bag that were never retrieved. Cheap tat earrings from Jennifer Wrynne, A few make up samples and a container of fabric conditioner. (how random). Nothing you'd go wow that was worth it. Nor do I believe this will be the last cashcow show. Imagine the champers flowing Sunday night when the last sucker has gone home. Chris might even rise to the occasion at the thought of what all that money will bring.
I hope you enjoy going down rabbit holes! I love what I do and when Lisa lies about her products and how they are produced I can't help but correct her lies on here. She absolutely infuriates me sometimes! Of the huns you mentioned the only other one I follow is Pippa. I don't feel like she flaunts her 5* life, but that's just how I take what she shares. Lisa absolutely shoves her money down her viewers throats. It's pathetic really. She thinks the money she's stolen from her sheeple with her lies makes her important. Nothing could make her important. Nothing about Lisa should make anyone feel less about themselves. If you live an honest life, that's what matters. People struggle, we have ups and downs... that's life. All of Lisa's stolen goods cannot buy her someone who actually likes and cares about her. If you have 1 true friend, you're already 1 million times richer than Lisa will ever be

I almost choked on my coffee at "Chris might even rise to the occasion" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: that is too funny!! I've only been following Lisa since just before her hysterectomy. Her behaviour in the hospital is what opened my eyes to who she really is. Maybe she was more tolerable when you went to her show. I'm not surprised that you didn't like the goodie bag. I never understand why the sheeple go crazy over them. It's mostly sample sizes or things I'm not interested in.

Reactions: 9
Thx Fleecya for telling us there aren’t any vouchers in the bags 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I went not really knowing what to expect and it was pretty pathetic. Lisa hugging everyone. I'm not a huggy person at the best of the times so forcing me into a scenario was uncomfortable. Almost being shepherded into the flower wall photo (i baulked at that especially at the ohhh tag me tag me shoite). Food offering was shocking. Finger food that didn't even allow each person at the table one portion. One cheapo drink on way in and sell sell sell with an odd break for some lisaadoration for 3 hours. It was almost as cringe as her carryon on dancing with the stars with a sing along. Myself and my friend left early. But today the dress code is like dressing for a wedding. Must be robbing ideas from Trish #notions. But E110 would get you a decent spa day in a nice hotel and alot of peace and quiet. How is that not more appealing.
---

Tell me you read my post without telling me you read my post Lisa

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.