Lisa’s Lust List #23 The build of her mansion will take over a year, plenty of time to shift more gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it was for Lisa's followers only, she would have got a code or the coat would be on a special link.

Its on their website at that price for everyone. I saw it.

False advertising on Lisa's part. She said, My followers are getting it for 95.00.
---

Straight from their website. No code or link.
He message I got from them was it was for her followers. When is there going to be accountable?

Reactions: 5
He message I got from them was it was for her followers. When is there going to be accountable?
They are 100% lying, It is on her video. Why would they lie? Doesn't show them in a good light either.

Reactions: 4
Probably because she can see that we are messaging her 'suppliers'. She will trip her self up, literally, and not over a feckin hoover.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this aimed at us “Tattlers” 😆

View attachment 1924335
Hahahaha I was just going to post this
@ My dog max , well she has nothing to worry about, there are no people who are around her apart from the kept man 🤣🤣🤣
Tattle rattles her for sure though , well someone has to kind and let her know how most view her , how she looked a huge dope at DWTS and has no dress sense , has no ideas of her own, has no friends ... Keep reading you will be amazed at the truth Ms Mc Gowan ..🤣🤣
---

As for PS , so they are in on the big con or aporove of it... should be on a Rip off tv program the lot of them.. any fool know costs are in the sales everywhere. Spring summer have arrived in most stores .. I still would not pay that for end of season stock.
PS stock, most look like overpriced market stall clothing to me... just had a browse.
---

Another dope 🤣🤣 only doing it hoping to get more followers through her and for more businesses to use her . Surprised she does not cop on to this, Annoying Up the lane does the same , Pay €60 for something they probably not wear and earn it back if the ones that pay the Fleecer offer them work.... All the Huns use each other to gain more exposure
Must kill this one though the fact she is one of the oldest ones in the business , all the younger ones are more successful, she had to copy them she was basically late to the party with her White Label products .. She constantly makes reference to the fact Sosueme and Pippa are much younger . She has copied products from most Huns and businesses that pay her.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
There is zero accountability with Irish businesses these days. I just sent them a message asking why they are ok with this and not to give me the same generic response that they gave others. Lisa McGowan and Pamela Scott should play close attention to the Mikayla Nogueira tiktok controversy. She's a beauty influencer with over 14 million followers that got caught lying in an ad. It was for mascara and she was caught wearing false eyelashes trying to claim that it was the mascara. There's now a lot of talk about influencers and honest reviews. Lisa needs to watch herself. All she does is lie and all it takes is one to make her world come crashing down and for the flock to run away leaving her with nothing.

Reactions: 15
There is zero accountability with Irish businesses these days. I just sent them a message asking why they are ok with this and not to give me the same generic response that they gave others. Lisa McGowan and Pamela Scott should play close attention to the Mikayla Nogueira tiktok controversy. She's a beauty influencer with over 14 million followers that got caught lying in an ad. It was for mascara and she was caught wearing false eyelashes trying to claim that it was the mascara. There's now a lot of talk about influencers and honest reviews. Lisa needs to watch herself. All she does is lie and all it takes is one to make her world come crashing down and for the flock to run away leaving her with nothing.
Love to know their reply. I messaged them back saying that it wasn't for her followers only. I haven't got a reply!!!

Reactions: 8
Love to know their reply. I messaged them back saying that it wasn't for her followers only. I haven't got a reply!!!
I just received a reply "thank you for contacting PS. For all inquiries please email our customer service [email protected]" and a link to their frequently asked question and PS online team :)

I guess they're sick of people dming them about it? :ROFLMAO: Off I go to write an email...

Reactions: 12
All you can see is ALOT of teeth and gums when she does her horse impressions. Surely Crusty could give her lessons on how to smile, he was a pro at it BEFORE he got the teeth done!

Signed: A Superfan 😘
I need to know what this is about with Crusty's teeth? 😅
---

So some sheep asked her what tan she was wearing earlier and Lisa being Lisa didn’t just answer that it was Bare by Vogue but made sure to tag and her usual ‘will I get a discount’ she’s a weapon where is her discount for her rags ???? See Lisa Jordan is after bringing out sweatshirts as well 😀
She didn't even ask for a code she says she "will" get one :sick:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I just received a reply "thank you for contacting PS. For all inquiries please email our customer service [email protected]" and a link to their frequently asked question and PS online team :)

I guess they're sick of people dming them about it? :ROFLMAO: Off I go to write an email...
they send that before someone contacts you with the same shite they have said, that it was on their website for lisas followers. No it was on the website for everyone not just her followers. Also, goes to show the huge mark up on these things. if they can sell a coat that was €190 down to €95 !!!
---

"you have a serious gift" - are these people for real. she sat at the computer and picked from a white label catalogue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Do the sheep think she hand makes every one of those sweaters 🙄

The only “serious gift” she has is taking money off sheep!!

F00D1AFB-8E87-49DA-9049-2F06B3552B4A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The state of the neck on the security guard blue shirt , More White label 💩
Is someone taking the mick asking her about cost ? She won’t be paying ?? Notice no Hi Lisa , thanks Lisa , kiss your ass Lisa.
Poster who asked about Crustys teeth , poor fecker that were all rotten or was he toothless not sure . But she made sure everyone knew , and how she sorted them for him , how embarrassing for him though but I guess if she helped him get them done he suffered it. She is a horrid woman who likes to point out flaws on others yet say anything about her it’s trolling . Maybe he should point out her flaws like sun damaged skin and her other noticeable bits which in best not say buy you can miss them with the face constantly shoved in front of the phone.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
You would know the bank balance is on the way up again, when she comes on blabbering at 100mph, she’s in her manic mode again. She has to be on something, no wonder Crusty is always miserable looking I would be too listening to her 🤣and what was the point to the story last night regarding MR beauty why come on about it if she can’t say anything? Just to cause a hype and make herself important and I suppose and to get it in that she’s HOSTING and so honoured 😡😡dose of 💩

Reactions: 8
Do the sheep think she hand makes every one of those sweaters 🙄

The only “serious gift” she has is taking money off sheep!!

View attachment 1924816
Does the C stand for Chelsea? Was that an accident I wonder, she likes her followers (actually that just made me think of The Following and all the Joe followers who were maniacs😂) to think she answers all the messages herself doesn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope her downfall is sooner rather than later, I'm sick of her smugness, she is downright rude and self entitled. Her shirts look tit just like the quality of the jumpers and the sharing of the bra sizes- I've never seen any other "retailer" do this. Don’t get me started on the manic drivel she's spouting faster than the speed of sound 🙄

I'm off to write to Tattle creater to thank them for letting me post here and vodafone for letting me pay my bill each month

From a Superfan 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was just looking at lisa jordon's jumpers and launch.

They are miles ahead of Lisa and no stupid white logo in sight or.manic behaviour.

Reactions: 6
You would know the bank balance is on the way up again, when she comes on blabbering at 100mph, she’s in her manic mode again. She has to be on something, no wonder Crusty is always miserable looking I would be too listening to her 🤣and what was the point to the story last night regarding MR beauty why come on about it if she can’t say anything? Just to cause a hype and make herself important and I suppose and to get it in that she’s HOSTING and so honoured 😡😡dose of 💩
Didn't Chelsea recently send a fake message thanking Lisa for NOT making announcements that she's going to announce something??? Whatever this stupid gig is, Mark dragged her along. There isn't anyone, anywhere looking for Lisa McGowan to host anything. She wouldn't be invited to host the opening of an empty envelope
---

I hope her downfall is sooner rather than later, I'm sick of her smugness, she is downright rude and self entitled. Her shirts look tit just like the quality of the jumpers and the sharing of the bra sizes- I've never seen any other "retailer" do this. Don’t get me started on the manic drivel she's spouting faster than the speed of sound 🙄

I'm off to write to Tattle creater to thank them for letting me post here and vodafone for letting me pay my bill each month

From a Superfan 😊
We've never seen it because no other retailer does it. So what these large breasted women are saying is that my small breasts will look like they're drowning in the material? Hold on I'll be right back. I'm going to send Paige jeans a thank you for making size 28 jeans that fit me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.