Lisa’s Lust List #23 The build of her mansion will take over a year, plenty of time to shift more gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't Chelsea recently send a fake message thanking Lisa for NOT making announcements that she's going to announce something??? Whatever this stupid gig is, Mark dragged her along. There isn't anyone, anywhere looking for Lisa McGowan to host anything. She wouldn't be invited to host the opening of an empty envelope
---

We've never seen it because no other retailer does it. So what these large breasted women are saying is that my small breasts will look like they're drowning in the material? Hold on I'll be right back. I'm going to send Paige jeans a thank you for making size 28 jeans that fit me
I never thought of the smaller breasted ladies - there's no way the same top can sit well on an A cup and a GG cup especially when it's a security company uniform shirt from her own brand - plus that neck won't suit everyone either
The denim one must be tit she hasn't worn it as much as the blue

Reactions: 7
I never thought of the smaller breasted ladies - there's no way the same top can sit well on an A cup and a GG cup especially when it's a security company uniform shirt from her own brand - plus that neck won't suit everyone either
The denim one must be tit she hasn't worn it as much as the blue
Exactly. The same top will not fit a larger bust and a smaller bust, but now that it's been mentioned here, I'm sure Chelsea is already writing fake messages from smaller busted ladies saying how perfect the fit is. I mean how stupid are these sheep? Is this the first piece of clothing that they have worn??? If you have large or small breasts you know not everything fits your properly. How does Lisa think what she is claiming is actually going to be believed? She's so high on the sheeple that believe every word she says that she's just saying anything. But Lisa, the fall from how high you have placed yourself is going to hurt that pear shaped arse of yours... probably is going to break it.

She's not wearing the denim shirt because we've called out here that it is the one that Gails Rails "designed"
20230131_144922.jpg

Lisa is wearing pieces that she says are not in production, but not showing the one that is?? There is a sneaky reason for it and I've attached an image of the reason so when Lisa's arrives, there will be no denying it's exactly like Gails

• Haha
Reactions: 13
one of the idiots have her husband doing overtime so she can buy all shite mcgowans stuff !!!! what the actual

• Haha
Reactions: 10
one of the idiots have her husband doing overtime so she can buy all shite mcgowans stuff !!!! what the actual
You couldn't believe a word of that, sorry now but that's bullish!t. All exaggerated to inflate Fleeceyas ego even more. If it is true that husband would seriously want to have a chat with himself. Such pathetic, sad people!

Reactions: 14
I said this last year and probably the year before, but these blouses from Dunnes are great, I've gotten so much wear out of them. Now, they've gone up from last year, they were only €15, they're €20 now, but still worth it and I'd take them over her overpriced tat anyday.

Awh now the messages are getting worse if I said that to my other half he’d be like ‘ Who is she’ and be taking the phone off me. Seriouslly , like actually WHAF is she on to be at this crap saying I can’t keep showing all the messages but in nearly same breath showing them it’s MENTAL !!! She’s crazy 😜
---

A
I said this last year and probably the year before, but these blouses from Dunnes are great, I've gotten so much wear out of them. Now, they've gone up from last year, they were only €15, they're €20 now, but still worth it and I'd take them over her overpriced tat anyday.
And there is a lovely denim one in there at the minute, material is lovely, was going to get it but remembered I have one already, only so many denim shirts you need 😀

Reactions: 4
Sorry for going over today but got a proper watch now but was she sure she was wearing Pippas jeans she even said it herself or I’m raving 😂

Cleared out my late mum’s walk in wardrobe, which wasn’t that big but more space than an average master bedroom, 12 bags going to various charity shops full of clothes and some still have tags on, we kept a few things and her suits are going to another charity but I’d hate to think how much like that is in her sheep’s wardrobe if they do buy anything she advertised

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Focus Dochas that was tough. So sorry for your loss. Fair play doing something positive with the clothes though.

I am very mindful now of stupid shopping. I am using a few facebook pages and have picked up some really nice bits for a song. Its a bit addictive too. But trying to trim the clutter from my own wardrobe life at the moment. I use a good tailor too to fix things to suit me. I had an event recently and wore a 10 year old dress that hurray I've slimmed back into. 4 stone gone in 12 months. If I'd followed all the rules it should have been gone long ago but I do love this dress so it sat in the attic. I got so many compliments and a message a week later from a gentleman whose wife wanted to know where I'd gotten it. No need to add to landfill or Borns profits for that feel good moment.

Reactions: 11
No answer for Pamela Scott. They saw the message. How is this allowed. We are the customers spending our hard earned money and when you ask a question it's either not answered or blocked. In my work I'm asked questions every day and I answer them. They really are a law onto themselves and are getting away with way too much. I wasn't asking an unreasonable or offensive question and I was polite. But it seems you can't ask a question they don't like. Freedom of speech is not allowed with Instagram huns

Reactions: 7
Saw the first hat in the flesh. Absolutely nothing special was trying to get a good look at it on the fool that was wearing it. The little silver thing looked loose on the front rotten !!! Had a better one on from pennys

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No answer for Pamela Scott. They saw the message. How is this allowed. We are the customers spending our hard earned money and when you ask a question it's either not answered or blocked. In my work I'm asked questions every day and I answer them. They really are a law onto themselves and are getting away with way too much. I wasn't asking an unreasonable or offensive question and I was polite. But it seems you can't ask a question they don't like. Freedom of speech is not allowed with Instagram huns
I haven't received a reply to my email either. When you serve the public, not everyone is going to be a happy customer, you still have to respond. This is why I don't want to come back to Ireland to work in the fashion industry. It looks like most of the Irish businesses have lost all integrity. We use "influencers" too, but I'd never allow one to tell a lie. I watch every hun we pay and if they make a mistake I make them fix it. I just had one put up the wrong link, I made her take it down, then she made another mistake in the second post, I made her fix it and then I let the team know that's her last time working with us. The integrity of our brands is EVERYTHING. If you allow a hun to misrepresent your brand and you don't correct it, people lose trust in you. If PS cared about their reputation, they would answer us. Shame on PS!

Reactions: 12
Saw the first hat in the flesh. Absolutely nothing special was trying to get a good look at it on the fool that was wearing it. The little silver thing looked loose on the front rotten !!! Had a better one on from pennys
Absolutely...Pennys hats are lovely...they have a wool grey beret in stock for 8e....little bits of embellishment on it too....my issue with hats and gloves is that I lose them so easily that I wouldn't spend on them....her hats are like things you would see on a baby in a pram...

• Haha
I deliberately booked my rare manicure with a place that doesn’t give freebies, she’s always busy so clearly doesn’t need the influencers

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.