Lisa’s Lust List #23 The build of her mansion will take over a year, plenty of time to shift more gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely wants to hook up with Suzanne Jackson for a tv show.....Eileen didn't really take part in the Style Counsellors since covid and Id imagine Lisa sees a revival of the show with herself in tge frame....but Lisa actually has no style so she wouldn't be able to pick out clothes for someone else....Suzanne and Eileen were very good at styling other people....in fact I would go so far as to say that the people who are on the show to be "styled " are actually better dressed than Lisa was in that glitter ball travesty last night 🤣🤣🤣 it was just awful- simple as
I think the tv programme is finished. It was harmless enough.

Reactions: 3
I think the tv programme is finished. It was harmless enough.
Yes I think so but Lisa thinks RTE will revive it or do something similar if they can sign her up....she was up on Insta in a photo with SoSu warbling on about how Sue inspired her and how she was rooting for her in the show....now Lisa "roots" for nothing unless theres something for free or €€€£££$$$ involved

Reactions: 10
Lisa could only dream of SSM following and media presence. I'm not a Suzanne Jackson fan at all but she is at a different level to poor 'auld' Lisa. Her and Pippa really are the queen bees.

Reactions: 9
Herself Rodgers hosting show in Dublin next week.She like child telling half story the muppet

Reactions: 4
Re: coat
I sent them this. Maybe everyone here should and they'll get the message!
did and got the same response from them. I'd say if enough do it, then they would listen.
She tries and fails so bad at being relatable. at one point today I was sure she was trying to pull a "poor me" stunt. the eyes started to glaze over.

Reactions: 8
Routing for her!!😳
---

Genuine question; why does she always put up dinner pics?? Does she think they’re impressive?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So some sheep asked her what tan she was wearing earlier and Lisa being Lisa didn’t just answer that it was Bare by Vogue but made sure to tag and her usual ‘will I get a discount’ she’s a weapon where is her discount for her rags ???? See Lisa Jordan is after bringing out sweatshirts as well 😀

Reactions: 8
Doesn't she look fierce gonky looking in other people's photos on insta?
she must have some bloody filter on her own camera set up 😳 she definitely has a wonky eye too, that is never noticable on her own page, now I'm no oil painting, thats a given, but I don't plaster myself all over insta n FB for my "job". AND I'm not face shaming her (or whatever you might call it 🙄) I'm just saying she looks totally different, she NEVER looks that bad on her own stuff, it's like she's feckin gurning in some of their photos.

Don't get me started on the get up😳 she's a wardrobe to rival a boutique and this is best she can pull out😳 puh-lease 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Sue sue looks about as thrilled to have a photo with her as a dose of the trotts😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Re: coat
I sent them this. Maybe everyone here should and they'll get the message!
Well done you. I have messaged born and I spy. If everyone does it it would good
---

did and got the same response from them. I'd say if enough do it, then they would listen.
She tries and fails so bad at being relatable. at one point today I was sure she was trying to pull a "poor me" stunt. the eyes started to glaze over.
I messaged them now too

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Doesn't she look fierce gonky looking in other people's photos on insta?
she must have some bloody filter on her own camera set up 😳 she definitely has a wonky eye too, that is never noticable on her own page, now I'm no oil painting, thats a given, but I don't plaster myself all over insta n FB for my "job". AND I'm not face shaming her (or whatever you might call it 🙄) I'm just saying she looks totally different, she NEVER looks that bad on her own stuff, it's like she's feckin gurning in some of their photos.

Don't get me started on the get up😳 she's a wardrobe to rival a boutique and this is best she can pull out😳 puh-lease 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Sue sue looks about as thrilled to have a photo with her as a dose of the trotts😂😂
I think lately she's been looking very puffy eyed a lot, maybe there's a lot of gurning going on behind the scenes.
Maybe Crusty isn't paying her enough attention lol
witch Mansion being built and not a single friend to invite to a housewarming. Not that she'd have one anyway. Entertaining at home doesn't pay does it lol

Reactions: 2
Routing for her!!😳
---

Genuine question; why does she always put up dinner pics?? Does she think they’re impressive?
Usually those not used to having will post pics of food .. , on the visit to his mother it was a cheap meal ‘Spaghetti Bolognese’ now I like pasta dishes myself . Cheaper and quick to make .You never see him preparing that at her house only big steaks . Huge food price hikes but she has to brag ‘oh look he loves me, made me steak I paid for and cooked in MY house , using my Energy to cook it’ bet most of the needy desperate sheep are not sitting down to huge steaks after forking out €60 on her cheap tat.. more fools them!

Reactions: 1
What’s the thing she’s doing with Mark Rogers next month?
He was involved in RSVP Roadshows last year so could be something like that. Looks very similar to her fabulous shows!

Reactions: 1
Ahh sure ain’t she a gas auld one, great craic ... 🤣🤣🤣 won’t herself and that tool Rogers be great . How would anyone stick them 🤢
Another day of boring screenshots, 🥱 most made up for sure . The dopey ones sending pics of themselves in them desperate looking sweatshirts , so needy and desperate for her to post them ..
You can get Nike cheaper , no in your face tacky logos and you can guarantee they wash well..

Reactions: 3
Pamela Scott messaged me back saying the coat was on their website and the offer was for Lisas followers. Is this true????

Pamela Scott messaged me back saying the coat was on their website and the offer was for Lisas followers. Is this true????
If it was for Lisa's followers only, she would have got a code or the coat would be on a special link.

Its on their website at that price for everyone. I saw it.

False advertising on Lisa's part. She said, My followers are getting it for 95.00.
---

Straight from their website. No code or link.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.