Lisa’s Lust List #23 The build of her mansion will take over a year, plenty of time to shift more gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there both in this relationship for convenience.He gets free lifestyle she gets pretend she in loved up relationship cause she knows no one else would stick her
I think its s sad , at her age not to have a group of friends , especially as she has no sisters , girls with no girl friends should come with a red flag , it says alot about them . Her insta pals wouldnt be there for her only theyre on her coattails

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And here we go , same ole , boring as #uck . She will sit on her hole all day posting screenshots of that dreadful sweatshirt ... The hype she creates and the mad deluded sheep can’t see through it . It really is a cult , they are totally brainwashed .
later she will come on with Pufter the dog licking her, only attention she gets is from the dog, no hugs , cuddles or kisses from her kept man . Not once does he state he likes this or that on her , say he likes Silk , says he is proud of her, loves her . It’s her always asking him questions with the phone stuck in his face , always the car driving so he can’t walk away , sometimes you can see his jaw clenching. You like this don’t you Chris, you like that don’t you Chris in that voice she puts in, it must drive him mad .No hand lovingly placed on the leg while driving, or holding her hand, basically no normal loving couple gestures. He puts up with it for the lifestyle she has given him . As another poster stated ‘he is delighted to be driving her cars ‘ of course he is . A lifestyle a million miles from before he met her ? What was he driving when he met her ?
He is broke supporting the ex wife and son in Scotland so Lisa is a great meal ticket for him...and I'd say he is super mean too so it suits him...plus he moved here and didn't have friends or family here...she is basically a sugar momma for him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
💯 this!! what also gives me the rage is the tee-hee-hee stupid giggle after every sentence, the way she mauls everything (including the dog) with her big hands, she just grabs all the products roughly, the thigh slapping when she is “modelling” the stupid hand gestures when she is “modelling”’ the whispering voice when promoting something “expensive” the hyper loud voice when she is “crashing websites” & fooling her sheep, the sweet little girl voice when sucking up 2 Chris ( dunno why I always get the impression she’s in total
awe of him or half scared of annoying him) I could go on tee-hee-hee-heeeee ugggghhhh. Must watch dancing with the stars this weekend, Do
they show the audience much! I would love to
see how she behaves in a crowd!
It depends on where she might be sitting on So Scuttered first week Dylzz was at a table at the front and you could kind of make him out, her PA was sitting behind the judges didn’t see the two sisters on week two but by God you could hear Carla roaring!! Also Gorry was there and didn’t see her

---

Did she say she was going to be in the audience? I tend to watch her stories with the sound off
She said she was going with Mark Rogers

Reactions: 6
It depends on where she might be sitting on So Scuttered first week Dylzz was at a table at the front and you could kind of make him out, her PA was sitting behind the judges didn’t see the two sisters on week two but by God you could hear Carla roaring!! Also Gorry was there and didn’t see her.

---

He was at last weeks show too and was in James Patrice's stories up dancing like he was auditioning for the show (tis no more after this) James is the warm up man for the show, so maybe she'll be up doing that little dance in her grey, sorry marl sweatshirt

• Haha
It depends on where she might be sitting on So Scuttered first week Dylzz was at a table at the front and you could kind of make him out, her PA was sitting behind the judges didn’t see the two sisters on week two but by God you could hear Carla roaring!! Also Gorry was there and didn’t see her

---

I've never watched. Is it as shoite as it sounds. All recks of desperation.

I am similar age to LL. I don't have a huge circle of friends but I have people who will pick up the phone and bail me out of jail in the middle of night no questions asked. Due to lifes ups and downs might not see each other often but we're there for the good stuff and bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've never watched. Is it as shoite as it sounds. All recks of desperation.

I am similar age to LL. I don't have a huge circle of friends but I have people who will pick up the phone and bail me out of jail in the middle of night no questions asked. Due to lifes ups and downs might not see each other often but we're there for the good stuff and bad.
I’ve never watched it before but stuck it on out of curiosity to see her! Haven’t watched since only videos that were shared!

When she posts screenshots of the orders coming in and gives updates on how many manky sweatshirts have sold all I can see is Mr Byrnes (Simpsons) rubbing his hands with glee. The greed is palpable!!
Who the hell does that??? Have we ever seen any other brand, or even hun show orders coming in?? It's pathetic and just another brainwashing tool "look all these people are buying, you need to buy too". She probably only got the 1 screenshot worth of orders. She's so desperate to be Pippa, maybe she should look at how Pippa behaves

Browsing for something to watch on new free app on my tv Calle Roji , what crops up ‘How To Spot A Cult’ it’s a documentary , one that the mention is Commercial cult. Wish I could share with the sheep .

---

What is all this about him never saying he is proud of her etc? He would hardly say that when she is filming him like 🤣
Well he follows her on Insta , anyone can see she crawls after him to show her the least bit of affection 🤣

---

Called Roku

---

What happened to her leaky bladder
It decided to leak out of her gob instead 🤣

---

The woman who was apparently stalked . Flashing HER witch Manor (great name from earlier poster ) for all to see , what sort of dope puts HER address all over Social media . That’s basically what she has done. All jumping to offer her freebies or huge discounts .. She has great style 🤣🤣 all she knows is bloody grey and that was all supplied by Adeline, Brinton floors etc .. She has no style . Her dress sense is the same ole, hair same ole and she has taste 🤣🤣
Another interior business she has suddenly started to line their posts . She is one conniving old 🐄

---

Must have had to pay 💰, no tags . Late lunch date ,did he pay for a bowl of soup 🤣🤣🤣

---

sound like anyone we know ??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
One google image search of the house(that she shared) has told me she paid in the region of 350k for the house to demolish! That’s some money for a site.

• Wow
She will probably wear 'a dress that will take you anywhere' from BORN or one of her own SWEATSHIRTS to DWTS, great advertising opportunity their Lisa McGowan, gowan, we dare ya

• Haha
She's a melt the head this week, I've flicked passed her stories quicker than Hussain bolt because she's so ANNOYING 🤯
I love that she pushes Oonagh and everyone else for discounts for "her girls" and nearly embarrasses them into it , here's a novel idea
HOW ABOUT A DISCOUNT ON YOUR OWN TAT LISA ???? TO SHOW "YOUR GIRLS" SOME APPRECIATION ON "SUPPORTING" YOU
(AKA: filling your pockets/building your mansion💁)
This is exactly what I think!!! Once she started bringing out her own stuff I started to realise why is she charging so much and giving no discount on her stuff!!! She rips everyone off- and constantly goes on about pushing other people for discounts! This was when I started catching on to her

This is exactly what I think!!! Once she started bringing out her own stuff I started to realise why is she charging so much and giving no discount on her stuff!!! She rips everyone off- and constantly goes on about pushing other people for discounts! This was when I started catching on to her
She loves using the line “oh I’m a small brand, little business in the country”, pure shite as she rakes it in and makes huge profits on cheaply made crap

---

She should start linking to done deal and Adverts.ie!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5

---

Isn’t she great now for actually going, not that long ago she was telling us how socially awkward she was 😂

Reactions: 4
She loves using the line “oh I’m a small brand, little business in the country”, pure shite as she rakes it in and makes huge profits on cheaply made crap

---

She should start linking to done deal and Adverts.ie!!!
And yet she pushed Trisha’s transformation into a discount who is only starting out with her products. She’s a cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry but why are the sheep selling on her crap on these sites I don’t get it !! Is she not taking returns or do people think it’s that big of a brand, I’ll buy and will always selll on ??? She went very quiet today considering it was launch day ???? And MR beauty I use to really like him but he is unbearable lately, his stories tonight , total sickener can’t wait for Sunday but she’ll do her usual, silence unless it suits her 😬

Sorry but why are the sheep selling on her crap on these sites I don’t get it !! Is she not taking returns or do people think it’s that big of a brand, I’ll buy and will always selll on ??? She went very quiet today considering it was launch day ???? And MR beauty I use to really like him but he is unbearable lately, his stories tonight , total sickener can’t wait for Sunday but she’ll do her usual, silence unless it suits her 😬
Are they so brainwashed they just can’t bear to return them to their Queen in case she banishes them for life! There’s no way she can’t not accept returns unless for obvious reasons ( past the return time-line or damage to product)

---

Browsing for something to watch on new free app on my tv Calle Roji , what crops up ‘How To Spot A Cult’ it’s a documentary , one that the mention is Commercial cult. Wish I could share with the sheep .

---

Well he follows her on Insta , anyone can see she crawls after him to show her the least bit of affection 🤣

---

Called Roku

---

It decided to leak out of her gob instead 🤣

---

The woman who was apparently stalked . Flashing HER witch Manor (great name from earlier poster ) for all to see , what sort of dope puts HER address all over Social media . That’s basically what she has done. All jumping to offer her freebies or huge discounts .. She has great style 🤣🤣 all she knows is bloody grey and that was all supplied by Adeline, Brinton floors etc .. She has no style . Her dress sense is the same ole, hair same ole and she has taste 🤣🤣
Another interior business she has suddenly started to line their posts . She is one conniving old 🐄

---

Must have had to pay 💰, no tags . Late lunch date ,did he pay for a bowl of soup 🤣🤣🤣

---

sound like anyone we know ??
This comment from Lisa just infuriates me, “no pressure” so condescending, she believes she is now the most important client. The neighbours house looks pretty close there, God help them listening to this melt screeching Murph Murph Murph, Chris, Chris 😅

Reactions: 3
Unless it's people that received them as gifts that are selling them on. I think she gets lots of returns it would account for the fulfillment centre finding stock.

Are they so brainwashed they just can’t bear to return them to their Queen in case she banishes them for life! There’s no way she can’t not accept returns unless for obvious reasons ( past the return time-line or damage to product)

---

This comment from Lisa just infuriates me, “no pressure” so condescending, she believes she is now the most important client. The neighbours house looks pretty close there, God help them listening to this melt screeching Murph Murph Murph, Chris, Chris 😅
Never mind the screeching! The noise of the demolition and rebuilding!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.