Lisa’s Lust List #23 The build of her mansion will take over a year, plenty of time to shift more gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok am I thick here but if you get an optician to put your own lenses into a sunglass frame why is she praising Lisa’s. Surely that’s the lens you bought no🤷‍♀️. Do you just paid a whack load for her better than Gucci frames. Lisa lens ain’t in it no more.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah shes gone total crap with her content, but the sheep still praise😳

We've gone from manic selling everything from face creams, liquid vitamins, to every type of clothing , dresses, jackets, sportswear, candles,bedding, shoes (which brought in the moolah for her💁 cos she could shift it quicker than a Garda and a nurse in coppers 🤣

Nowadays it's, calendar quote, coffee, PT session, screenshots bragging of how much she's shifted her "own brand" and she (half arsed) flogs one thing for a client WHILST SHOWCASING HER OWN TAT DURING THEIR PAID SLOT TIME 🤯 same stuff day after day
******Boring AF ***** I hope she's losing followers by the thousands 💁

Reactions: 14
Pretty sure those water bottles she be marked as she as she didn’t pay for them.

Reactions: 6
Omg the fake messages about using cash or card at the shows and then letting the sheep know that they’re covered as there’s an atm in the hotel! It’s all about the 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰it’s so crass even the sheep have to see this!!

Reactions: 15
He must have banned the phone today , would you blame him
No mention of her Hike in January with Roz Purcell, she had met her at some do before xmas the she came on singing Roz’s praises ... Not a mention since .

---

🤣🤣🤣🤣 it must be a catch up on Tattle day 🤣 Hi Lisa 👋🏼 even posted that pathetic video go she looks a right dope in it, stuck in by yourself watching sales and bank balance. Not a friend in the world popping in for a coffee and a chat ..sad really.. A grown ass woman though dancing by herself in front of her phone, that’s what teenagers do ..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She is trolling us with with video! The state of her!! Clearly no friends because they would have told her to cop the F on and grow up!

Reactions: 8
Actually saw and got to touch one of the amazing sweatshirts today… still not over it 😊 my sister in law has a navy one… now.. if I paid big bucks for a sweatshirt.. I would expect it to hold its navy colour, not fade.. i would expect the neckline not to stretch.. can’t see where it’s actually made? I have several sweats from Dunnes and in my opinion, they have washed like a dream !! Can’t believe how easily people are sucked in by this one!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Actually saw and got to touch one of the amazing sweatshirts today… still not over it 😊 my sister in law has a navy one… now.. if I paid big bucks for a sweatshirt.. I would expect it to hold its navy colour, not fade.. i would expect the neckline not to stretch.. can’t see where it’s actually made? I have several sweats from Dunnes and in my opinion, they have washed like a dream !! Can’t believe how easily people are sucked in by this one!
Don't they have to declare where it is made on the label?

Reactions: 2
Goes to show if you bought one and it’s rubbish why would you want one in every colour. More Chelinda fabricated messages.

Reactions: 5
ahhhhh one of the sheep obvs having withdrawal symptoms from Lisa”s lack of stories, she checking 2 make sure shes ok. WTAF of course shes ok you complete fool of a woman she’s laughing all the way 2 the bank & building the witch mansion ( thanks again 2 that poster love this description of the new house!) of her dreams. Jaysus they will
be climbing in2 their tv”s tonight trying 2 see their Queen in her rotten old-fashioned sparkly blazer. Im gonna actually watch it as well just 2 see if I can see the sparkly queen in all her glory, well theres fu*k all else on anyway so might as well!’ now wonder will she be full of hyper “getting ready” stories today or just silently slink off to the show wiith zero stories as she has done on the past? prob depends on her humour. Cos Id say she is a right old moody witch haha.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
A new tattler a few pages back on this thread confirmed it’s made in China as we all suspected! They had purchased one in red as far as I recall and were disappointed in quality

---

ahhhhh one of the sheep obvs having withdrawal symptoms from Lisa”s lack of stories, she checking 2 make sure shes ok. WTAF of course shes ok you complete fool of a woman she’s laughing all the way 2 the bank & building the witch mansion ( thanks again 2 that poster love this description of the new house!) of her dreams. Jaysus they will
be climbing in2 their tv”s tonight trying 2 see their Queen in her rotten old-fashioned sparkly blazer. Im gonna actually watch it as well just 2 see if I can see the sparkly queen in all her glory, well theres fu*k all else on anyway so might as well!’ now wonder will she be full of hyper “getting ready” stories today or just silently slink off to the show wiith zero stories as she has done on the past? prob depends on her humour. Cos Id say she is a right old moody witch haha.
She should direct that sheep to DoneDeal or Adverts.ie as sheep are flogging show tickets there along with sunglasses, sweatshirts etc 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah she doesn't have room on her website so no discount code for the headplan bottle. Is that code for they aren't paying her to advertise or what. No room this wan is clueless honestly.

Reactions: 11
Other Huns have attended this Fancing with the Stars , not seen any tagging and making out those connected to the show are her besties... The dope is acting like she is more important , more of a celeb than those who actually have some talent . Bet most have nothing even heard of her .. wear sparkles , her in that jacket woukd remind me of the Big Top Circus presenter, all she will need is a sickie bow.
Wonder what business are kissing her greedy hole today , opening to do her hair and make up ??. Thing is she will go there and be like a shrinking violet , not unless her side common kicks are with her , is Crusty going ? Free hotel stay I guess ?? She is going to milk this ..

---

Even though I would never ever buy a Hun product , I have to admit the Poco collections always look better quality, more neutral colours and a much more professional set up than this one . Place products next to Poco collections and the fleecer’s look so cheap and tacky , they also look shrunk even before a wash . Poco does not share screenshots of made up messages..

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Smug face on it .. no hair or beauty places offed her hair and make up by the looks of it. Sure won’t be outshining the other Huns 🙊🙊
Meeting the even bigger tool Mark Rodgers ... any port in a storm with him 🤣
Black is definitely not her colour, it’s much too harsh on her stark features and too black hair

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.