Lisa’s Lust List #23 The build of her mansion will take over a year, plenty of time to shift more gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for the derailing off here ..But do any of you follow mylife_withfive_... Jesus she's some one for tagging the big account's and if you unfollow her she gives out.
Another dose that spends every minute of the day talking into the phone on stories 🙄🤦‍♀️

---

She always looks like she's been crying, what's that about? Dog allergies?
I noticed that today, eyes pure bloodshot and defo looked like she’s been crying. If ever there was such an odd ball couple it’s then two, you can even sense it from stories that she makes his skin crawl.

Reactions: 5
Another dose that spends every minute of the day talking into the phone on stories 🙄🤦‍♀️

---

I noticed that today, eyes pure bloodshot and defo looked like she’s been crying. If ever there was such an odd ball couple it’s then two, you can even sense it from stories that she makes his skin crawl.
Oh 💯 it's either talking or flat out in the shops, for a one who said recently she never does a big shop because she shop's every day. Another one who let's on she's all above board oh we bought this house we run too cars on one wage but I've a law degree..my arse

Reactions: 1
Hate commenting on anyones body but thats hardly vindication for the trainer. I train hard and find weights good but am not bulking up more toning.

Reactions: 2
Do we think she has to beg Crusty Chris for sex or affection?

There is no love between them two. He looks like he hates her most of the time and she is like a love sick teen whose target is unrequited.

Why anyone would want either of them escapes me. They are welcome to each other.
She said herself yesterday (or the day before) Chris had said Murph couldn't sleep in the bed and low and behold a pic of him cuddling into the dog in bed! Anything to avoid having to look at that gowl

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The ‘slightly older woman’ comment definitely touched a nerve!
Also if someone bought a scarf set why would they have to message looking for the link to buy another?? Are they thick stupid or just fake messages 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God why does she talk to crusty like a giddy teenager and why show us her PT doing that this morning?? She must be dying for it with that miserable yoke she’s with 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really is the muppet she must be so desperate for content asking him cook for her stories.She acting all stupid and nervous asking him to cook.

Reactions: 8
Lisa has been sharing stories going to the gym every day for years, and now suddenly she's getting messages about what an inspiration she is and all the sheeple are flocking to the gym :rolleyes: She's wasting her sheeples money on the trainer if she doesn't know that muscle weighs more than fat so if you're lifting weights you won't lose any stones. Maybe if she stopped being so full of tit with her non stop lies she'd be a little lighter

When will she learn to stop sticking her phone in his face? He clearly hates it (who wouldn't?!) She just makes herself look like an even bigger eejit when she does it

Reactions: 10
She is getting very sloppy with the promotions. Sinead's one was cat.

Didnt show the jacket correctly. Spent more time talking about DWTS and the two new business than Sinead.

It is starting to show that Lisa has too many fingers in the pie.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If I was Sinead Keary I wouldn't be be impressed with that she barley spoke about it Sinead’s gone off the website blah blah and Dermatoligaca (sp) instead! She can’t stick to one topic she’s all over the place she’d wreak your head

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sinead Keary is leaving the website to make room for new brands, she wants to keep her website "fresh" but continues to have a number of brands that she's worked with for at least 5 years on it. Make it make sense. Sinead wasn't selling for her so either Sinead didn't want to keep paying to be on the website or Lisa gave her the boot because she has already copied Sineads designs and has hers coming out soon.

Even if this is the last ad for Sinead, she was paid to do it and should have done it properly. Didn't even bother to show it ties at the side and mostly rambled on 90% about herself instead of the item she's trying to squeeze a few more Euro off the sheeple.

It literally blows my mind how horribly she does ads that she is paid very well to do. I'm disgusted with Irish businesses and the lows they've come to, to sell product working with this vile cow. This is why I don't want to come back to Ireland... too many of our brands have no integrity.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sinead Keary is leaving the website to make room for new brands, she wants to keep her website "fresh" but continues to have a number of brands that she's worked with for at least 5 years on it. Make it make sense. Sinead wasn't selling for her so either Sinead didn't want to keep paying to be on the website or Lisa gave her the boot because she has already copied Sineads designs and has hers coming out soon.

Even if this is the last ad for Sinead, she was paid to do it and should have done it properly. Didn't even bother to show it ties at the side and mostly rambled on 90% about herself instead of the item she's trying to squeeze a few more Euro off the sheeple.

It literally blows my mind how horribly she does ads that she is paid very well to do. I'm disgusted with Irish businesses and the lows they've come to, to sell product working with this vile cow. This is why I don't want to come back to Ireland... too many of our brands have no integrity.
she didnt even tag the right Sinead Keary page

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Chris loves when I wear Sinèad Keary, he loves the silky feel on it”……. 🤢🤢🤮🤮
He does not look too happy here, a right miserable looking yolk . Phone stuck on him driving , go on Chris , will ye di this , will ye do that . Really does not look a happy bunny at all. All the pretence from her, desperate for him to show affection .. Never ever do you see him on stories compliment her or to proclaim love , how prod of her etc... It’s all her Chris this Chris that, Chris loves this on me .. Desperate woman drying for a guy she keeps , has a free life of holidays ? Eating out through her and not one ounce back from him . Says he is shy yet poses on holidays with free food served to him. Shy my Lilly white holeeoooo

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.