Lisa’s Lust List #23 The build of her mansion will take over a year, plenty of time to shift more gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she wouldn't be at that if the cronies were not there. the followers are prob pissing themselves watching her. they would want to get the number of whoever fixed this gobshites "leaky bladder" . actual embarassment for her and then watch all the lick arse messages that will flood in tomorrow

Reactions: 3
Awh they have to be taking the absolute #iss out of her that is so cringey it’s hilarious 😂😂😂needed that laugh and her loving herself oh stop 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The absolute hack of her. I'm surprised she hasnt got the grey and majenta sweatshirt on.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely MORTIFIED for her…so cringe, she looks totally awkward. Mark the dose must really dislike her to post her dancing and the howling laughing of her two slaves,,,,yes Lisa they are you’re “friends “!

---

Was she on tv I was late turning it on!
On marks Instagram stories

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Notice she can’t go anywhere without the two slaves?? As she has no other females in her life to go to anything with! Bet nadine is glad she’s half way across the world!

Reactions: 6
I had to go straight to his page to look 👀 She has got to be drunk, what is she thinking????and he was really laughing AT her, now we know why she doesn’t go out very often!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Is she getting dressed in the dark these days? I will never ever ever give out about my thighs ever again, and I don't go near the gym!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Stylish influencer, are you having an actual laugh with that outfit, one word H.O.R.R.E.N.D.O.U.S.

• Heart
  • Wow
Now I don’t proclaim myself to be Cindy Crawford and I know women come in all shapes but for the amount of obsessing she does with her gym she is actually starting to look a bit chunky and her thighs are very big

Those wide leg pants did nothing for her and they are a really bad cut, she had the bang of a budget cruise ship cabaret singer off her. Scarlet for her, that is up there with the Dublin Rose of Tralee raving on the stage in the Dome.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.