Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ud literally teasing the dog with the gifted slippers 🙄 she’ll be on later showing them ripped to shreds

Reactions: 5
Even if I loved an item of clothing I wouldn't buy it in different colours. But then there is only one black

Reactions: 6
Dear Dunnes Stores. So sorry for bothering you because I know you're so busy but I'm doing my shopping shortly and wonder if you have any discount? Apologies for annoying you but I love love love your DEVINE potatoes. Seems the spellings change a lot! Thank you so much 💓

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dear Dunnes Stores. So sorry for bothering you because I know you're so busy but I'm doing my shopping shortly and wonder if you have any discount? Apologies for annoying you but I love love love your DEVINE potatoes. Seems the spellings change a lot! Thank you so much 💓
could you ask Dunnes not too ravage my wallet when I head in later. Last two weeks has been jawdropping and that was without anything extra.

Reactions: 9
That top she showed from Ninas should be worn outside. You can see from the shape of it and the positioning of the pocket in the lower half but the queen tucks hers in. She really hasn’t a clue about style!! 🙄

This post was on Instagram and I swear, just as I reported it as False Information it disappeared. Still on FB though, hurry up Lisa McGowan, you feckin tit stir liar face - maybe it's just blanked out for me because I reported it though.

Attachments

Last edited:
This post was on Instagram and I swear, just as I reported it as False Information it disappeared. Still on FB though, hurry up Lisa McGowan, you feckin tit stir liar face - maybe it's just blanked out for me because I reported it though.
Yeah once you report it it disappears. I got caught before with that where I forgot to take screenshot first before reporting and then couldn’t replay it.
She’s def reading here, was all business in today’s stories about the extra 10% on spotlight and not calling it 60% off and even went so far as to say the item for €140 down to €91 you’d get a €9.10 further discount. Must have got flack over her previous false advertising which is what it was.

Reactions: 10
She has a poll running at the moment to see which day her sheep are attending her Christmas fair, i voted for Saturday, I wouldn't go if she set up in my sitting room, all tattlers should say they are attending for the laugh, send her into a frenzy, shes manic at the moment😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has a poll running at the moment to see which day her sheep are attending her Christmas fair, i voted for Saturday, I wouldn't go if she set up in my sitting room, all tattlers should say they are attending for the laugh, send her into a frenzy, shes manic at the moment😂
See you all there Saturday witches!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was thinking the same, let’s F up her poll!! Hi 👋 Lisa!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did Lisa re share her messages between her and Trisha again today or I’m I going mad !! Trisha has nothing on her page about a discount with her and Joy made an appearance again today 😂. Shop with her and ‘her brands’ she must think she owns them all, Such a dose ‘I got Richard to change this to that cause I said it would be better’ surprised there was no pockets 😀

I'm wearing my white Penney's sweatshirt with my period logo drawn on in permanent black marker.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.