Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll be there, head to toe in Lisa & Co, sunnies on even indoors,
I was in Kildare village today and got a pair of polarised MK sunglasses for 49 euro!!! Also seen a lady wearing a pink sweatshirt 🙈I met up with 4 friends- all professional ladies and they have never heard of Lisa Mc Gowan!!!

Reactions: 13
I see Lisa is bringing out a sports top now too. The position of the logo on the back is like an on/off button. What an awful place to put it.

I hope Ispy drops her in the new year. She is buring too many bridges if her business fails, the trust will be gone.

Reactions: 9
It’s a slow day for the green!!!! Gotta shift them Chelsea!
And only 4 minutes between her getting in to the DRIVERS side of the car saying she hates these cold mornings and then responding to a message.............whilst driving.............oh, sorry, I'm wrong, it's Chelsea, not Lisa McGowan. Chelsea's fingers must be worn off her screen grabbing every single solitary message that comes in and then reposting, it's not easy taking a screen grab lol. Good morning Lisa McGowan, how's the weather up where you are

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The state of it ... Old age Chav.. I have this image of little ole ladies all running around like little Chavs .. now this is not anything against age , far from a spring chicken myself . It’s just an image that hit me when I seen this pic . The stern king face on her.
How uncomfortable did that young lad in the Gym look, he really did not look happy with that one videoing him he does not look much older than her own son.. bad mannered horrid woman...must sex deprived been all flirty with him, noting more desperate looking than an old woman flirting with young lads .. what would a man be called if roles were reversed. Say a guy in his fifties was taking videos/ photos on a young female. It would be called sexual harassment...
reading Tattle ref Rox Purcell her new bestie, getting rattled

Free food sure won’t the kept man be all smiles after , He might even pose for the gram later sorry I meant Tattle 🤣🤣🤣

Dammmm I reported the poll post before I could hit Saturday ... I am blocked on all my other IG accounts .. 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I would say it was Crusty that got that invite through work but if course she has to make out it was her, trying to make herself look popular and important, she’s such a horrible cow inside and out

Reactions: 7
Looks like a terrible pint of Guinness. I suppose when it's free you'll drink anything.

Reactions: 3
So predictable .. Freeloader flashing her knashers .. Sad pair watching Tattle , mind you with no friend I guess there is a lot of time on their hands, not as if they have friends over for dinner, party, dine out with friends even pop down the local pubs for a natter. Normal things that couples do , not sit in her house on her sofa watching her tv cuddling pufter the dog🤣🤣 ..
Be real though , the only local businesses that ever get a shout out from her are the ones who give them freebies...
Anyway hi there vultures 👍🏼

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Ohhh Lisa the irony of that statement....the one herself who is full of notions. And whoever is comparing her to Shane give your head a serious wobble. Shane is a world famous golfer. She is a nobody outside of Tullamore. Shane has remained humble but you Lisa let your so called fame go to your head you could learn a thing or two from him.
Screenshot_20221126_172637.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
"everything else old", is that not that brown skirt she was flogging for ps last week? they must not be paying her this week.
Screenshot_20221126-190503_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.