Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lowry has also used his winnings to sponsor Offaly. GAA and goes to any game he can, this one doesn’t give back unless the followers give her the donations.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lowry has also used his winnings to sponsor Offaly. GAA and goes to any game he can, this one doesn’t give back unless the followers give her the donations.
All the Instahuns are the same happy to take take take never give back to the community.

Reactions: 8
I'm not the most stylish but is that not a bizarre outfit to wear to a launch event. Its like something a teacher would wear 20 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is there always talk of husbands. It’s so odd. Ive still not seen me in the wild. I’m grateful for small mercies 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
A few articles on the Independent website about the downfall of Influencers, especially with the recession starting to bite. I'm looking forward to that day more than Christmas! On a separate note, being local I'm raging Shane Lowry has done a private event for the new venue and asked this wagon (and lots of other freeloaders). The plebs will be let in the 1st Dec and let's face its the regular people on the street who have to pay for everything will keep this place open not the free loading "influencers"

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ah Jesus,

I have not seen one, since she launched them .

Can't be true, arse licker, who ever the gowl is.
Such absolute rubbish these sheep make up to get her attention, they all are obviously lacking something in their lives. I live in Ireland and thankfully I have not seen one of these awful sweatshirts on anyone, yet this twit says Lanzarote was full of them 🙈😂

I see Pippa is in Tullamore tonight. Will we get any snaps I wonder with the "Queen" herself....

Reactions: 5
That's a very odd outfit choice to wear to a restaurant press preview?? It's more of a go to mass/ day outfit. Surely she'll be roasting?
Say she was raging that was her outfit of choice when she seen the Pippa's of the world arriving in. She prob thought she was the only Hun invited being the queen bee of Tullamore so made no effort what with it being a little local event.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Say she was raging that was her outfit of choice when she seen the Pippa's of the world arriving in. She prop thought she was the only Hun invited being the queen bee of Tullamore so made no effort what with it being a little local event.
Don’t walk Lisa…RUN home! The state of the dowdy outfit 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️Cringing!

Pissing myself laughing, a blogger Ursula Walsh tagged Lisa in one of her stories saying she met her tonight at Shane lowrys new bar and invited her to her house for drinks with her “husband “😅😅😅😅, I can’t see the queen slumming it watching Mexico footie with them-go watch her stories 😅👏🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg she looked like someones nana in her brown boring get up..def not a top designer. Bet she didnt think pippa would be there in her black leather blazer and knee high boots.. she will be sickened altogther

• Haha
Omg she looked like someones nana in her brown boring get up..def not a top designer. Bet she didnt think pippa would be there in her black leather blazer and knee high boots.. she will be sickened altogther
Pippa has a picture up with some other people but no sign of Lisa. I wonder if she made an early exit, with the embarrassment of the granny wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just a quick question....has she mentioned doing any charity event this Christmas like last years zoom paaaajama party with Mark the sexual predator? Christ almighty an hour of my life I will never get back attending that zoom.
Just curious if she has mentioned anything 🤔

Reactions: 6
Her outfit was horrendous. But no surprise!! She really looked like a granny those boots are awful 🤮horrible shape and dated, not
Much from her about it she
Must be fuming pipsy never gets it wrong
In my opinion don’t get me wrong but she’s
Leagues ahead of fleessh

No she faked cryed last week and was getting posters done up !!!!!! But we might of reminded her after this question

Reactions: 8
I'd say she was fuming and not expecting so many there and they all done up to the nines.

Reactions: 5
Pippa has a picture up with some other people but no sign of Lisa. I wonder if she made an early exit, with the embarrassment of the granny wear.
Why didn't she wear one of her 47.99 Born dresses?
One " that can take you anywhere".
Would actually have been more appropriate than that get up.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.