Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All spam reported ,report report report ,

A follower that apparently buys a fair bit from her , no profile pic , Fake account????..... Insta have got to stamp out these fake accounts that Huns or their staff (would say friends but in her case she has no real ones) set up

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
For such a perfectionist, she needs to sort out her website. It is beyond pathetic at this stage how it keeps crashing.

Is its done to generate a hype or what. Never seen it happen with anyone else. There are always problems.
If as shes says “shes up there with the big ones” her website wouldnt crash. All her own brand stuff is rotten, I wouldn’t be caught dead in any of it, including those ridiculous sunglasses . Just thinking Christmas in her house must be very boring, like no friends popping in on xmas eve or xmas morning, just her, chris & that silly oversized poddle dog. She probably gets the withdrawal shakes on xmas day not being able 2 sell. So sick of her antics at this stage….like the reposting of the sheep messages, whats that about?

If as shes says “shes up there with the big ones” her website wouldnt crash. All her own brand stuff is rotten, I wouldn’t be caught dead in any of it, including those ridiculous sunglasses . Just thinking Christmas in her house must be very boring, like no friends popping in on xmas eve or xmas morning, just her, chris & that silly oversized poddle dog. She probably gets the withdrawal shakes on xmas day not being able 2 sell. So sick of her antics at this stage….like the reposting of the sheep messages, whats that about?
Does the kept man not go Scotland to spend Xmas day with his son ? Her son spend it with his father ? Would she not cook for the parents ? Pretends she can’t cook , like how hard is it to cook a Xmas dinner all it is ,is a bigger version of any Sunday dinner. Lazy ass spoilt fifty year old...
Single parent ! How did she feed her son ? I am sure I read she lived a fair bit away from the parents at one point so they could not be feeding him..
She thinks if she acts all giddy , little girl lost act it will make her appear much younger. No it just makes you look a lazy ass dope!

Reactions: 12
I mentioned there is a woman I work with who is obsessed with Lisa and buys everything. She’s also a bleep so I don’t care if she reads this too. She’s about 60 I think. Everything is ‘Lisa said’ and ‘Lisa was saying’ and if you try and tell her what Lisa is really like all you get is ‘well when I private message her she replies and she always comments on my comments to her posts’ and we are like YES COS YOURE BUYING FROM HER YOU ARE HER CASH COW

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I knew a few of those in the wild but don't see as many fawning comments now.

The son was in US last Christmas so possibly going to dads this year. If both parents share custody and participate are you really a single parent . . . I have some friends who parent alone due to deadbeat dads who don't do a thing or contribute a penny. That is doing it on your own. Though in my case it does take a village and am lucky to have supportive grandparents, aunts etc. But they counter having young people in their lives keeps them entertained and stimulated.

I cook for my parents. Mum loves coming to ours Christmas eve and been presented with food, drink, warm house and she has nothing to do except enjoy. Pity LLL wouldn't indulge hers in similar manner.

Reactions: 4
Oops 🙊 I got the wrong post again .. it’s my age 🤣🤣🤣
Anyway I see Born using the Whinger Gorry now. How many Huns do they use?? Goes to show though must be one hell of a Mark up on their imports , buys direct from the factories , cuts out the wholesalers ?? Pay all them and still make profits , yes one hell of a Mark up for sure...

Reactions: 3
Doing an add for Pipsy pie and making sure to sell that vile ugly sweatshirt of hers too she’s unbelievable

Reactions: 7
Doing an add for Pipsy pie and making sure to sell that vile ugly sweatshirt of hers too she’s unbelievable
Surely it's a conflict of interests to be doing a paid promotion for a brand but then also promoting your own brand at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
All the murph spam paid off 😡

All the murph spam paid off 😡
Wonder will her sheep that bought / Pre-ordered The Headplan get their journals seeing as all their stock is fecked

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Surely it's a conflict of interests to be doing a paid promotion for a brand but then also promoting your own brand at the same time.
She does it all the time and not one of the yellow bellies will stand up to her. Are they all scared of her , the woman that can only communicate behind her devices..Desoerate to sell that horrid green one for sure. . Pipsy her new bf? So funny though watching her trying to act like the much younger Huns , Pipsy has the Black so she has got to have them🤣 Is Pipsy her woman crush ? Pipsy this Pipsy that...
Well the begging with Pufter dog paid off for them..

Reactions: 5
She does it all the time and not one of the yellow bellies will stand up to her. Are they all scared of her , the woman that can only communicate behind her devices..Desoerate to sell that horrid green one for sure. . Pipsy her new bf? So funny though watching her trying to act like the much younger Huns , Pipsy has the Black so she has got to have them🤣 Is Pipsy her woman crush ? Pipsy this Pipsy that...
Well the begging with Pufter dog paid off for them..
And she’s getting her teeth done where pipsy went 😅😅sad pathetic witch 🧙‍♀️! I’m the same, reported most stories today-no declaring of gifts to the dog (never does declare freebies or gifts), spam of messages (mostly fake ones), showing Trisha’s shite and looking for codes (no ad/paid partnership as you can be sure Lisa isn’t doing this for good of her health), saying she’s not paid to show sculpted products yet has “ad”-reported as false information which to be fair a lot of her stories are false information as she lies and lies and lies!

And the constant looking for attention-poor me, I’m so busy, send help when she’s lives and breathes flogging as money is all that matters to her

Attachments

• Heart
She must must have that phone in her face from 6am until bed time.. her whole life on the gram, every single detail posted for all to see. It’s sad really that a fifty year old woman has nothing else happening in her life . From her own posts it appears the kept man Lou lounges on her sofa with the dog and there she is sitting there with the phone in her hand . Fgs put the phone down and pick up a good book... Her life seems to go like this , go to the Gym phone in hand, walk the dog with phone in hand , freebie coffee and food phone in hand, day out with misery phone in hand, Working on the computer phone in hand , he makes food phone in hand,hair, beauty phone in hand, the the list is endless... I swear though no other Huns I have watched keep sharing screenshots like she does .... She needs help sent alright

Reactions: 10
That delay with the head plan stuff is sad, thankfully nobody hurt, but got me thinking that maybe had they used an Irish company there wouldn't be a loss of product on a ship from France 💁 in truth it was probably china but head plan can't say that now can they 💁

That delay with the head plan stuff is sad, thankfully nobody hurt, but got me thinking that maybe had they used an Irish company there wouldn't be a loss of product on a ship from France 💁 in truth it was probably china but head plan can't say that now can they 💁
Ya it was horrible thing to happen and as you said thankfully no one was hurt, I think the way it was dealt with was good and I’m sure they’re devastated but could you imagine if it happened to the Queens stock, she’d be on crying non-stop

Ya it was horrible thing to happen and as you said thankfully no one was hurt, I think the way it was dealt with was good and I’m sure they’re devastated but could you imagine if it happened to the Queens stock, she’d be on crying non-stop
Has there been any comment or sympathy extended by miss McGowan?? Not that I can see on their post….

Has there been any comment or sympathy extended by miss McGowan?? Not that I can see on their post….
Her comment is noticeably absent but have you seen the comments by some of the Huns on the post. Nobody died or was even injured in the incident. They’re at the loss of some stock which was coming on a slow boat from China but am assuming their insurance should cover that. They still seem to have enough stock to do a Black Friday offer but just not enough for their pop up shop.
Some of the comments would make your stomach turn they’re so cringe.

She made out all week that she had an excellent deal for Aimee’s stuff but that 30% is on Aimees site and shop anyway, she couldn’t share it beforehand as the site was closed to update, like are people that stupid using her site for the brand 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those green 🤢🤢🤢 pukey sweatshirts aren't selling at all she's wearing them at every opportunity 😂😂😂

• Haha
How can someone buy the same ugly sweatshirt in every colour?? If that’s 7, one for each day. Honestly my mind is blown. It would be like a uniform!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.