Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
gails rails was doing a PS gifting hard sell. The addition of a box seems to mean a 300% price hike. There was one for a sleep mask and matching socks she advocated for teachers. Awful.

talk about trying to whip up a retail frenzy.

Reactions: 2
I am sitting here writing this and feeling low , I had messaged Lisa a question thinking maybe she actually cared….. img how wrong I was ….. this shallow world of social media…. This shallow world of looks and self glorification…… this shallow world of duping vulnerability…… this shallow platform of fleecing people……. Omg how have I been so foolish…… one of the sheep have opened their eyes …….
I am sorry to hear you feel like this. I would advise you to think about these "Influencers" as saleswomen you would meet in a regular shop. They are not interested in you or anything about you. They really don't care how you feel or even if you have the money to spend. Their job is to be hard-nosed and get you to buy. We are more aware of this in an actual shop but these "influencers" draw you in and make you feel like they are your friend, they absolutely are not.. Once you understand that you can enjoy their pages (if it's something you like doing) and some of them are very useful (doing the rounds of the shops, showing how to put outfits together etc) if the lines are blurring I'd be unfollowing (I follow very few) don't be swayed by their fakeness. Find someone you know genuinely cares about you and meet them for coffee when you are feeling low 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am sitting here writing this and feeling low , I had messaged Lisa a question thinking maybe she actually cared….. img how wrong I was ….. this shallow world of social media…. This shallow world of looks and self glorification…… this shallow world of duping vulnerability…… this shallow platform of fleecing people……. Omg how have I been so foolish…… one of the sheep have opened their eyes …….
I’m very sorry to hear that she has made you feel this way, nobody has the right to make another person feel this way. Welcome to this group of great people, most of us here have had to learn the hard way, some cop on quickly and others are slower and that’s fine so long as peoples eyes are eventually opened to the likes of this self centred individual that is Lisa McGowan who is driven by nothing only money, self praise and preying on vulnerable people. The sooner these “influencers” see their day the better or at a minimum heavily regulated like ever other industry!
Anyways as I said a warm welcome 🤗 and hope you’re feeling better in yourself 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just going though my FB. Memories and I must have followed her back then. 😳 I'm sorry. View attachment 1744395
My SIL is a gas woman and true blue glamour puss. This pic reminds me of when Lisa was beginning to peak in 2016 and we went to the race's and SIL entered Ladies Day. Lisa was involved in judging. Lisa wasn't impressing anyone with her lack of enthusiasm. So after judging and the winner was announced the tent was quieter and Lisa was with a couple of other women. My SIL approached her with the phone out and Lisa looked about to pose for a selfie when my SIL handed her the phone and her to take a pic of us instead. I can still see the confusion on her face. Still makes me laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has someone booked to dress her xmas tree. I cannot believe she posted that and so many wondeing can they afford a fecken xmas tree this year. She really is precious

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Thought a couple months ago she said she wouldn’t have any more offers of truwash ??? She sounds like she is talking weird in that and like she has Invisalign in, also why do we keep seeing her computer, notions as always someone to dress her tree 😬

Reactions: 8
Is the insurance company totally gone now qs in sold and they have nothing more to do with it? She did SFA anyway there I imagine but she looks like she is playing office now like a TY student at the PC 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A good liar needs a good memory only the other day she hated Christmas and today she’s all giddy about getting her tree down from the attic and paying someone to decorate it!

Reactions: 16
A good liar needs a good memory only the other day she hated Christmas and today she’s all giddy about getting her tree down from the attic and paying someone to decorate it!
And asking about the toy show, ffs, she'll be bringing out shite for children next :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
we put up way too much crap for christmas but the gaudy tree in family room is the highlight. Some handmade decorations from my now too cool teens, some stuff we bought in disney and other travels. Its definitely not insta perfect but there is a lot of family history. Sometimes I'd love a tidy home but my kids aren't on the same page but there are times I look at Lisas sterile life and think naaah.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is the insurance company totally gone now qs in sold and they have nothing more to do with it? She did SFA anyway there I imagine but she looks like she is playing office now like a TY student at the PC 😂
The brother still has his business upstairs in the building and she is using the address as the registered address for the LMLB Beauty Ltd. Don’t know if the insurance business is sold, I’d imagine they own the building as I’d say her father is a shrewd man. Passed it a few weeks ago and sign still says McGowan Insurances but blinds down in downstairs windows. She is at the PC way more now than she was ever at it when she was allegedly working.

Reactions: 10
She has someone booked to dress her xmas tree. I cannot believe she posted that and so many wondeing can they afford a fecken xmas tree this year. She really is precious
For someone who was crying on stories a few days ago that she hates Christmas she's having the tree put up early. All for the gram.

Reactions: 11
Can’t actually believe it. So obnoxious. That even takes the fun out of it

Reactions: 9
Crying over dead brother that got pissed sat behind wheel.he no Saint lisa he killed other people and himself after getting pissed and driving
That is a disgusting comment. It's a terrible thing that he did but God he was still her brother

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.